Best Cutting ph or supplement

avalenzi

Awards
Hey guys im looking for the best cutting prohormone or supplement after a bulking prohormone cycle (tri methyl xtreme 3.15,,,pretty harsh stuff) and of course PCT, still trying to bulk for a month or two more just with creatine... but for after my bulk i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best cutting PH or supplement based off experience or research of the product. And if a cutting ph would i have to run another PCT with it.

*and when i mean best= best results minimal side effects

trying to get down to around 7-8%BF like i was in the summer.

and i know ppl are going to say im to young to start a ph cycle but i put on 15 lbs of solid muscle, so enough said.

Thanks for the help.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Katandrol v2 or 11-OXO/11-Sterone is the way to go. ;)

avalenzi

Awards
what do you mean by shut down??..ive been lifting for a couple years but im new with all this type of stuff so sorry if i have a lot of questions.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*and when i mean best= best results minimal side effects

trying to get down to around 7-8%BF like i was in the summer.

and i know ppl are going to say im to young to start a ph cycle but i put on 15 lbs of solid muscle, so enough said.

Thanks for the help.
epi is an absolutely great cutter while adding lbs of muscle while you cut. that and tren both would do awesome for a cut although it would prolly end up being a recomp since your gonna add lbs while loosing significant fat

hdrol, methyl-DHT, or if you can afford it something like furuza or prostanz.

but i think the best cutters are epi, tren, and methyl DHT

avalenzi

Awards
hey rochabp, would i need to run pct with those?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is protomax methyl dht
kinda sort of but not really

hey rochabp, would i need to run pct with those?
yes
they are PHs
especially epi, tren, and methyl dht these are some of the stronger one that i mentioned and a SERM is a must ans if you dont know what im talking about you need to do some more research cuz the fact that you asked that scares me

avalenzi

Awards
ya i know what a serm is (nolva/clomid) im on one right now for my pct with tri methyl xtreme 3.15. but i just didnt know if a cutting ph would differ from a bulking ph in that sense. Thanks for your help

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i know what a serm is (nolva/clomid) im on one right now for my pct with tri methyl xtreme 3.15. but i just didnt know if a cutting ph would differ from a bulking ph in that sense. Thanks for your help
oh just making sure cuz there are a lot of guys that dont know what they are doing and still do PH and even AAS. yes these are still PH and although these would be great as cutters you could prolly use epi and tren as bulkers too so dont make any mistake about it they are potent, and will shut you down.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So how much BF % do people drop on a PH cut? That is with good diet of course.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to start t-bol, androhard and t3...I have the trs stack for pct..Do i still need clomid? i was told is not necessary...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you dont use clomid, you run the risk of losing gains and having terrible libido.. Do you want to risk it? PCT is more important than cycle.
dont worry i straightened him out through PMs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont use clomid, you run the risk of losing gains and having terrible libido.. Do you want to risk it? PCT is more important than cycle.
i didnt mean not take a pct i meant using clomid with my trs stack

avalenzi

Awards
What age do you recommend taking ph's.. since i started young doing my first ph cycle with my brother but saw great results