Is it ok to run these supplements together?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I am new to these forums but have been active on bb.com for a while now. I posted this question there and didn't get too many replys that actually attempted to answer my question. Hoping I get better feed back from you guys :)

I understand it is ok to stack different test boosters if they work differently and through different pathways. I am just wondering how many is too much and what are the negative side effects of doing such. Here is an example, all these products (at least to my knowledge) affect testosterone/estrogen in a different manner:

Applied Nutriceuticals - Lit Up and RPM. Both are preworkout/energy products that effect test and are designed to work together so I see no problems, but what if one added:

Driven Sports - Activate Xtreme (natty test booster) Lean Xtreme (non stim fat loss but still affects test) and Triazole (natural aromatase inhibitor). All these driven sports products are designed to work well together but what if one added those preworkouts listed above?

Finally, what if one added a nutrient partitioner like Neogenix's Supremacy? It is a nutrient partitioner that also effects test levels.

All these supps fall into their own categories but there is also overlap. I don't possess the scientific knowledge yet to answer my own question. So for those of you who are knowledgeable in these areas please chime in. Are these specific supplements ok to stack together? And on another note, how much is too much and what are the consequences?

I really appreciate any feedback I get. Thanks guys.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you're a baller and want to spend that much money on supplements, go for it. Stay hydrated, you won't get any negative sides from their interactions or anything.

Personally, try different supplements at different times so you can better guage the effects for yourself. If you're on 7 brand new supplements you will never know for sure what product is working for you and what is not.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am new to these forums but have been active on bb.com for a while now. I posted this question there and didn't get too many replys that actually attempted to answer my question. Hoping I get better feed back from you guys :)

I understand it is ok to stack different test boosters if they work differently and through different pathways. I am just wondering how many is too much and what are the negative side effects of doing such. Here is an example, all these products (at least to my knowledge) affect testosterone/estrogen in a different manner:

Applied Nutriceuticals - Lit Up and RPM. Both are preworkout/energy products that effect test and are designed to work together so I see no problems, but what if one added:

Driven Sports - Activate Xtreme (natty test booster) Lean Xtreme (non stim fat loss but still affects test) and Triazole (natural aromatase inhibitor). All these driven sports products are designed to work well together but what if one added those preworkouts listed above?

Finally, what if one added a nutrient partitioner like Neogenix's Supremacy? It is a nutrient partitioner that also effects test levels.

All these supps fall into their own categories but there is also overlap. I don't possess the scientific knowledge yet to answer my own question. So for those of you who are knowledgeable in these areas please chime in. Are these specific supplements ok to stack together? And on another note, how much is too much and what are the consequences?

I really appreciate any feedback I get. Thanks guys.
How long have you been training?
Is your diet in check
what are your goals?

my 0.2 to many supps bro.. I would just take on test booster and the preworkout...

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're a baller and want to spend that much money on supplements, go for it. Stay hydrated, you won't get any negative sides from their interactions or anything.

Personally, try different supplements at different times so you can better guage the effects for yourself. If you're on 7 brand new supplements you will never know for sure what product is working for you and what is not.
Thanks for the insight man, you are right, it is better to try things out solo first to gauge effectiveness. I was just curious as to whether or not there was overlap or an abundance of the same ingredients.

Thanks for the feedback.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been training?
Is your diet in check
what are your goals?

my 0.2 to many supps bro.. I would just take on test booster and the preworkout...
Started lifting in middle school and continued throughout high school and college. Gained some good knowledge during that time and over the last year I have taken it to the next level. Diet will be spot on and I have complete confidence in my training. Will be recomping over the winter when I plan on using these supps. Finishing up my very first deliberate bulk after christmas. Very happy with the strength and size increases. Looking for a solid recomp while eating around maintenence calories and guauging it from there. After the recomp, I will go into my cut during spring/summer.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight man, you are right, it is better to try things out solo first to gauge effectiveness. I was just curious as to whether or not there was overlap or an abundance of the same ingredients.

Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah, i've spent way too much time and money on elaborate stacks. Proper training and nutrition make up 95% of the game.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, Pre workouts and Nutrient Partitioners are supplements that people can use year around. A partitioner can really help you with your recomp on your maintenece diet as well.

On the other hand, The Driven sports stack is something you take for a month or two and the cycle off of. You could take them all together for one month, or run Triazole and AX back to back. Then you would be looking at atleast 4 weeks off anything that affects your endocrine system.

I had to look up RPM, and i don't know anything about lit up but i can take a wild guess. Anyways, it would be a good addition to use Pre-workout while you're taking the DS stack if you're willing to foot the bill. Otherwise I'd suggest stacking it with Drive (by AN) in a later stack.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to pm me.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, Pre workouts and Nutrient Partitioners are supplements that people can use year around. A partitioner can really help you with your recomp on your maintenece diet as well.

On the other hand, The Driven sports stack is something you take for a month or two and the cycle off of. You could take them all together for one month, or run Triazole and AX back to back. Then you would be looking at atleast 4 weeks off anything that affects your endocrine system.

I had to look up RPM, and i don't know anything about lit up but i can take a wild guess. Anyways, it would be a good addition to use Pre-workout while you're taking the DS stack if you're willing to foot the bill. Otherwise I'd suggest stacking it with Drive (by AN) in a later stack.
Thanks for the replies, I repped ya. My main concern was that the nutrient partitioner I mentioned also had an effect on testosterone. Lit Up and RPM are different types of preworkouts that can be stacked together, but once again they share some test altering properties, thus my concern. As far as the driven sorts stack, I am dosing it according to a chart I found by them. The way the supps are staggered give you the most bang for your buck and allow your body to never fully adapt to them, keeping them effective.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to pm me.
Went to PM you but I dont have 7 posts yet so it wouldnt let me lol I'll just post the PM here.

What is your opinion about these supps I proposed? They are all different yet they all have testosterone altering properties. I am wondering if their is an overlap of ingredients or if for the most part they all work in a different manner.

Thanks for your time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Went to PM you but I dont have 7 posts yet so it wouldnt let me lol I'll just post the PM here.

What is your opinion about these supps I proposed? They are all different yet they all have testosterone altering properties. I am wondering if their is an overlap of ingredients or if for the most part they all work in a different manner.

Thanks for your time.
They are fine, I just would think that boosting testosterone from all angles works best.
Let us suppose you use this stack for example:
Activate Xtreme: This will boost both total and free test/SHBG control as well as block prolactin
TestForce 2: This will activate sTAR activity and build/synthesize cholesterol in the testes while allowing for NMDA binding
Erase: WIll block estrogen while simutaneously controlling cortisol
HCGenerate: Will stimulate the leydig cells which is the main cell in testes responsible for testosterone prodcution.

Personally I would go with PhytoSerms 347 instead of AX and also throw in magnesium oil to ramp up your DHEA levels which believe me leads to an increase in testosterone AND CORTISOL INHIBITING HORMONES.
I also recommend you take daily with these supps L-carnitine-L-Tartrate which will sensitize your androgen receptors allowing these supps to work better and LCLT also indirectly boosts testosterone as well.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are fine, I just would think that boosting testosterone from all angles works best.
Let us suppose you use this stack for example:
Activate Xtreme: This will boost both total and free test/SHBG control as well as block prolactin
TestForce 2: This will activate sTAR activity and build/synthesize cholesterol in the testes while allowing for NMDA binding
Erase: WIll block estrogen while simutaneously controlling cortisol
HCGenerate: Will stimulate the leydig cells which is the main cell in testes responsible for testosterone prodcution.

Personally I would go with PhytoSerms 347 instead of AX and also throw in magnesium oil to ramp up your DHEA levels which believe me leads to an increase in testosterone AND CORTISOL INHIBITING HORMONES.
I also recommend you take daily with these supps L-carnitine-L-Tartrate which will sensitize your androgen receptors allowing these supps to work better and LCLT also indirectly boosts testosterone as well.
Thanks for the idea and descriptions. I forgot to mention, I only stick to natty supplements and just want to clarify that the ones you listed are indeed natural? I'll definitely look into magnesium oil, l-carnatine (was interested in this already) and L-Tartrate. Also, is it necessary to cycle off magnesium oil, l-carnatine, and l-tartrate?

Thanks again, repped.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the idea and descriptions. I forgot to mention, I only stick to natty supplements and just want to clarify that the ones you listed are indeed natural? I'll definitely look into magnesium oil, l-carnatine (was interested in this already) and L-Tartrate. Also, is it necessary to cycle off magnesium oil, l-carnatine, and l-tartrate?

Thanks again, repped.
Yes ALL NATURAL, secondly its L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, they are not two separate raws which is why its abbreviated LCLT. Yes I HIGHLY recommend using LCLT and magnesium oil year round since they are real beneficial to health, secondly for some reason more than 90% of the population is deficient in magneisum/intracellular levels of magnesium levels.
You can only find PhytoSerms at ruthless supplements but stuff is bomb.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes ALL NATURAL, secondly its L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, they are not two separate raws which is why its abbreviated LCLT. Yes I HIGHLY recommend using LCLT and magnesium oil year round since they are real beneficial to health, secondly for some reason more than 90% of the population is deficient in magneisum/intracellular levels of magnesium levels.
You can only find PhytoSerms at ruthless supplements but stuff is bomb.
haha yea, I realized that about L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate after I posted lol Any particular suggestions on a brand to pick up for it and the magnesium oil? Researching the magnesium oil now and I see it is used a lot for massages and things. What type do I need to pick up for oral ingestion?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
haha yea, I realized that about L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate after I posted lol Any particular suggestions on a brand to pick up for it and the magnesium oil? Researching the magnesium oil now and I see it is used a lot for massages and things. What type do I need to pick up for oral ingestion?
NO LOL, mag oil is used as a transdermal. Go to Mike Mahler's kettlebell training site, go to his supp section, there you will see the mag oil. As for LCLT, maybe the Protocol by Geonymx.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO LOL, mag oil is used as a transdermal. Go to Mike Mahler's kettlebell training site, go to his supp section, there you will see the mag oil. As for LCLT, maybe the Protocol by Geonymx.
Ok, was looking at this one before, looks interesting. Have you used this supplement?

Also, since I'm picking your brain :p What do you know about these 3 types of Carnatine - ALCAR, PLCAR and GPLC. I am pretty sure alcar is all natural but what about the other two? I read that they were altered in some way. For instance, would someone who competes in all natural competitions or someone who sticks to natty ingredients be ok using these supplements?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
More isnt always better.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ok, was looking at this one before, looks interesting. Have you used this supplement?

Also, since I'm picking your brain :p What do you know about these 3 types of Carnatine - ALCAR, PLCAR and GPLC. I am pretty sure alcar is all natural but what about the other two? I read that they were altered in some way. For instance, would someone who competes in all natural competitions or someone who sticks to natty ingredients be ok using these supplements?
They are all natural. The only difference between them is the ester bond they are esterfied by.
GPLC is for NO production
PLCAR is for mitochondria cell boosting/heart health
ALCAR is for brain and eye function

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are all natural. The only difference between them is the ester bond they are esterfied by.
GPLC is for NO production
PLCAR is for mitochondria cell boosting/heart health
ALCAR is for brain and eye function
Thanks for your responses. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More isnt always better.
Indeed. I am just trying to learn about different synergies, why things can and can't be stacked together, etc. That's why I chose to discuss products that come from different categories that share a few characteristics. The main things are diet, training, and rest, I'm just trying to expand my knowledge a bit.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I am just trying to learn about different synergies, why things can and can't be stacked together, etc. That's why I chose to discuss products that come from different categories that share a few characteristics. The main things are diet, training, and rest, I'm just trying to expand my knowledge a bit.
There's no reason you can't stack OTC products. As long as you don't get too much overlapping ingredients. You wouldn't want to take sustain alpha, ontop of reversitol v2, because you'd likely be getting too much transreversitol. But then again that's an anti estrogen really, just found in test boosters.

Hitting it from different angles can be expensive, but you're only going to get so much benefit from an OTC test booster(s) to start with.

Something you'd probably enjoy more is taking an anti estrogen with a test booster. Which obviously Triazole is, or you could use something different in the future. Erase, formastane, 6-bromo.

Also, try out DAA, perhaps testforce 2 some time. Find out stuff you like, don't worry about stacking it and getting the best possible results.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no reason you can't stack OTC products. As long as you don't get too much overlapping ingredients. You wouldn't want to take sustain alpha, ontop of reversitol v2, because you'd likely be getting too much transreversitol. But then again that's an anti estrogen really, just found in test boosters.

Hitting it from different angles can be expensive, but you're only going to get so much benefit from an OTC test booster(s) to start with.

Something you'd probably enjoy more is taking an anti estrogen with a test booster. Which obviously Triazole is, or you could use something different in the future. Erase, formastane, 6-bromo.

Also, try out DAA, perhaps testforce 2 some time. Find out stuff you like, don't worry about stacking it and getting the best possible results.
Good advice man. 6-bromo isn't natural though is it? DAA looked interesting but I read something saying it might be unhealthy? Any truth to that?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good advice man. 6-bromo isn't natural though is it? DAA looked interesting but I read something saying it might be unhealthy? Any truth to that?
No it is not natural, its a steroidal AI which has quite the potential to convert to 6-bromotestosterone. Personally, stay away from it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No it is not natural, its a steroidal AI which has quite the potential to convert to 6-bromotestosterone. Personally, stay away from it.
He's right, my fault. Formastane is steroidal too, so that leaves you with Erase and trizole which both have very solid reputations and both are relatively new products.

There was some suggestions that DAA can have some adverse effects. Some people have actually reported uneasy feelings while taking it, and some people it seems it just makes them sick. That appears to be a small portion of the people who have actually tried it. I have tried it and it works for me, it's just one of those products that aren't for everyone i guess.

There's a really good thread on DAA, Dr. D and Patrick Arnold are very knowledgeable on the subject. Ill try to link it here later on.

Edit* found it. It's a really good thread filled with info on DAA, as well as differeing opinions of people who have actually used it. Help ya make a good decision.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/158201-goal-daa.html

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's right, my fault. Formastane is steroidal too, so that leaves you with Erase and trizole which both have very solid reputations and both are relatively new products.

There was some suggestions that DAA can have some adverse effects. Some people have actually reported uneasy feelings while taking it, and some people it seems it just makes them sick. That appears to be a small portion of the people who have actually tried it. I have tried it and it works for me, it's just one of those products that aren't for everyone i guess.

There's a really good thread on DAA, Dr. D and Patrick Arnold are very knowledgeable on the subject. Ill try to link it here later on.
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, I thought so.

I'll keep researching DAA cause I did hear good things about it as well. Is that something that needs to be cycled regularly or can you stay on it for a decent amount of time?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, I thought so.

I'll keep researching DAA cause I did hear good things about it as well. Is that something that needs to be cycled regularly or can you stay on it for a decent amount of time?
Uhhh there's different opinions on that as well. Some people say take 14 days on, 14 days off. Other people are running it as long as 2 months.

I added a link to my post, take a look bud.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
For example of over lapping ingredients, i was looking at taking HCGenerate and PhytoSerm-347 at the same time for a PCT stack. Both have 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and i have read somewhere that too much is no bueno. I don't have the exact number on how much is theoretically too much though.

Andrew, you happen to have any idea?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhhh there's different opinions on that as well. Some people say take 14 days on, 14 days off. Other people are running it as long as 2 months.

I added a link to my post, take a look bud.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For example of over lapping ingredients, i was looking at taking HCGenerate and PhytoSerm-347 at the same time for a PCT stack. Both have 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and i have read somewhere that too much is no bueno. I don't have the exact number on how much is theoretically too much though.

Andrew, you happen to have any idea?
Yeah, so I guess I will really have to look at the ingredient profiles of those supps I listed and see how everything matches up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Two different extracts of Divanil bro, the divanil in PhytoSerms is the best in the market, plus sine phytoserms contains bulbine its antiestrogenic which will block the free estrogen which increases from the divanil.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Two different extracts of Divanil bro, the divanil in PhytoSerms is the best in the market, plus sine phytoserms contains bulbine its antiestrogenic which will block the free estrogen which increases from the divanil.
Good info bro. I got my bottle of PhytoSerm-347 in the mail today :)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read that whole thread, good info. Still seems a bit chancy for me at the moment. Will keep reading about it though.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be trying Lit Up as a preworkout which has DAA in it. I emailed them about it with my concerns about DAA and they sent me this:

"Activating the NMDA receptor is not necessarily a bad thing- it is important in short term memory formation and other brain activities. However, overstimulation can be dangerous, due to the fact that overstimulation of NMDA receptors can result in abnormalities of certain nutrients like folate, B12, and ATP. However, due to the inclusion of folate, B12, and trimethylglycine, there should not be any type of issues. Plus the stimulation of the NMDA receptor by the product is only moderate, so this should not be a problem."

So, I will definitely be trying it. Looks like a really good product.