Appreciation Thread...Thank You

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it's time of year to give thanks...i know it's corny, but i'm bored at work and have been contemplating posting something like that lately

On behalf of all Anabolicminds members I want to give a big thank you to all the companies who sponser this site and all the reps that work for these companies. Over the last year I've received a bunch of free products from winning contests or from running simple logs. Which really only helps me out. Many people complain about the supplement industry all the time and the companies that I have dealt with should not be included with these complaints. It's not like Nike is going on web-sites and saying oh I appreciate my customers. Heres a free pair of shoes, test those out and simply post a review.

A few company owners also roam these boards and they are very generous ppl. It's gotten to a point that I pretty much only use products from companies who sponser this site. The owners and leaders of these companies have also picked quality reps for their companies as it seems the reps on these boards are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to their products. I know the rep position isn't the easiest as you need to be on top of your game and stay in tuned with customer concerns. So if I could I'd give all you guys a standing applause.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's time of year to give thanks...i know it's corny, but i'm bored at work and have been contemplating posting something like that lately

On behalf of all Anabolicminds members I want to give a big thank you to all the companies who sponser this site and all the reps that work for these companies. Over the last year I've received a bunch of free products from winning contests or from running simple logs. Which really only helps me out. Many people complain about the supplement industry all the time and the companies that I have dealt with should not be included with these complaints. It's not like Nike is going on web-sites and saying oh I appreciate my customers. Heres a free pair of shoes, test those out and simply post a review.

A few company owners also roam these boards and they are very generous ppl. It's gotten to a point that I pretty much only use products from companies who sponser this site. The owners and leaders of these companies have also picked quality reps for their companies as it seems the reps on these boards are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to their products. I know the rep position isn't the easiest as you need to be on top of your game and stay in tuned with customer concerns. So if I could I'd give all you guys a standing applause.
wow this shows that you have a great character

i would like to thank all of you guys on AM that have put up with me, IBE and a big thanks to AM

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thankful to be "back" on AM after a seemingly never-ending hiatus! :D

Seriously, good thread and great idea. I'd like to extend my own personal thanks to everyone out there that makes this board so special. It is the collective knowledge and curiosity, the serious and the humorous, the competition and the friendliness - all of which bring us together to unite under the common bond of making ourselves better individuals. Without the support of people like you, I would still be a ~375lb piece o' flubber without any goals, any aspirations, and probably medicated for various physical ailments. That being said, on behalf of my family, thank you for helping ME to become the person who I am today - physically, psychologically, emotionally, and in a sense, spiritually.

To the brotherhood and sisterhood of iron - do what you do and never take it for granted. Small successes are still successes, and the setbacks we have are what define our goals for tomorrow. Here's to us all this Thanksgiving. :cheers:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope this causes a snowball effect

come on guys lets be thankful for something

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope this causes a snowball effect

come on guys lets be thankful for something
Can I go again? :D

I'm thankful for whiskey and widespread availability of 9mm ammunition. Neither of which I have right now, which should in turn make the world thankful.

Yes, I hate the holidays. Yes...grinch... ba hump-bug. :trout: :nutkick:

:lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I go again? :D

I'm thankful for whiskey and widespread availability of 9mm ammunition. Neither of which I have right now, which should in turn make the world thankful.

Yes, I hate the holidays. Yes...grinch... ba hump-bug. :trout: :nutkick:

:lol:

lmao at 0:24

"i wanna thank God"

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we need more snowballs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing DUI enforcement in the rain (black Wednesday)I'd be thankful if i was dry but I'm soaking wet...'**** the holidays

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm thankful for all the troops that our away from their families right now, making it safer for us to travel to see OUR loved ones today. I wish them all the best Thanksgiving day possible!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was cool of u bro! We should all be thankful we have the opportunity to buy supps lol.....Besides that happy thanksgiving to all! Dont worry eat lots of turkey is not bad for ya lol :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was cool of u bro! We should all be thankful we have the opportunity to buy supps lol.....Besides that happy thanksgiving to all! Dont worry eat lots of turkey is not bad for ya lol :)
lol
im a slut for mashed potatoes, i love em!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol
im a slut for mashed potatoes, i love em!
lol me too!!! but ima avoid that...turkey and pork for sure...Im latino so pork is a must lol hehehe....And of course rice :-0

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish i had a nutrient partitioner...i have cla atleast and green tea for some help

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol me too!!! but ima avoid that...turkey and pork for sure...Im latino so pork is a must lol hehehe....And of course rice :-0
lol
im mexican, but no tamales today we're saving those for christmas

i dont care imma pig out on mashed potatoes, with Gravy= orgasm in mouth

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol
im mexican, but no tamales today we're saving those for christmas

i dont care imma pig out on mashed potatoes, with Gravy= orgasm in mouth
lmfao!!! true we only get this once per year. imma pig it out too literally lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao!!! true we only get this once per year. imma pig it out too literally lol
yeah you cant be a square 24/7
sometimes you just gotta enjoy life and not care

Keyword:Sometimes

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah you cant be a square 24/7
sometimes you just gotta enjoy life and not care

Keyword:Sometimes
Of course! or else we will go insane with always dieting...it can get crazy lol...Cheat days are necessary to accomplish good dieting long term or else u will budge and say fu*k dieting lol...ENjoy!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course! or else we will go insane with always dieting...it can get crazy lol...Cheat days are necessary to accomplish good dieting long term or else u will budge and say fu*k dieting lol...ENjoy!
yeah

without cheats ill prolly blow my brains out

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thankful for being able to be home with my loved ones while my brothers out there away from there family. I've been blessed with a loving son and fiance who make this time of year all so much better. And of course i send my thoughts out to the other soliders who aren't as lucky as myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word!
What supps u getting for blk fri?
umm idk some PHs; bola, d-plex, epi, some mmv2 etc. and maybe some stuff that is on good price

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i forgot to mention that im so thankful that my dad is still alive and is okay now (almost had a heart attack yesterday)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
umm idk some PHs; bola, d-plex, epi, some mmv2 etc. and maybe some stuff that is on good price
Yea im doing a tbol and androhard with t3 stack next month and i was looking into katanadrol for the next cycle..trying to catch all the sales tomm..What would u recommend?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i forgot to mention that im so thankful that my dad is still alive and is okay now (almost had a heart attack yesterday)
Sorry to hear bro...Glad hes ok now :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im doing a tbol and androhard with t3 stack next month and i was looking into katanadrol for the next cycle..trying to catch all the sales tomm..What would u recommend?
ohh, how much t3? cuz that stuff is pretty catabolic so you might wanna add a stronger ph, maybe some epi

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh, how much t3? cuz that stuff is pretty catabolic so you might wanna add a stronger ph, maybe some epi
idk never took it...Unreal told me to start at 25mcg and work it up if i need to...i heard is catabolic..Maybe save it for my next cycle? maybe epi with t3 after my tbol and androhard?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also i have the trs stack for my pct....i wanna try erace..can i sub it for the sustain? or sustain would be better? I hear alot of good things about erace..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also i have the trs stack for my pct....i wanna try erace..can i sub it for the sustain? or sustain would be better? I hear alot of good things about erace..
well if you run epi your gonna need a SERM

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
well if you run epi your gonna need a SERM
But I thought that Epi was fairly mild, and if you pulsed or ran a short cycle (2-3 weeks) you wouldn't experience much shutdown and wouldn't need a SERM.

Thoughts?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful for this website - a place where one can get honest and educated answers from the many experienced members around here.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I thought that Epi was fairly mild, and if you pulsed or ran a short cycle (2-3 weeks) you wouldn't experience much shutdown and wouldn't need a SERM.

Thoughts?
epistane is pretty strong bro, i cant speak for pulsing, and there is really no point in running a short cycle of 2 weeks, but if one were to run a epi i would def recoommend a SERM besides i dont know why some guys insist on OTC PCT, SERMs are prolly cheaper than OTC testboosters

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
epistane is pretty strong bro, i cant speak for pulsing, and there is really no point in running a short cycle of 2 weeks, but if one were to run a epi i would def recoommend a SERM besides i dont know why some guys insist on OTC PCT, SERMs are prolly cheaper than OTC testboosters
What about the Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance? It's expensive, but does it seem like it would work in place of a SERM?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance? It's expensive, but does it seem like it would work in place of a SERM?
nothing replaces SERMs
but the trs could work well WITH a SERM