Nutrient Repartitioner for Turkey Day?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
As we all know the feast is two days away.

Would it be productive / smart to take a nutrient partitioner before the big meal?

I really don't know anything about these insulin mimickers -- but i was given a bottle of glycobol with about 20 caps left and don't know what to do with 'em.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Would it be productive / smart to take a nutrient partitioner before the big meal?

I really don't know anything about these insulin mimickers -- but i was given a bottle of glycobol with about 20 caps left and don't know what to do with 'em.
Need 2 Slin - PERIOD!!!

I can't get started on the effects, or I'll end up giving myself arthritis from typing. Its very powerful - and versatile.

DEFINITELY give the write-up a read here http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Need2slin-p50.html

JayJo

Banned
Awards

Sure! It's allways a good idea to take a nutrient partitioner before big meals.
Good ones are: (in no particular order)
Need2Slin
Glycobol
Recompadrol
SlinSane

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slind-Sane is 14.99 for Nutraplanets Black Friday sale.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I remember using NOS Precursor & Black Hole a few years back on Turkey day :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be downing plenty of GlycoBol into my gullet prior to the feast.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using 1 cap of Glycobol and 1 cap of Slin-Sane at every meal.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using my P-slin before i down my body weight in sweet potatoes, turkey, stuffing and breaded green beans! I also use 1-2 caps of S.A.N. Xtreme Tight with the meal to get things "moving". **** is a powerful combo.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Cheap and effective, apple cider vinegar and some cinnamon

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Cheap and effective, apple cider vinegar and some cinnamon
yes i've heard cinnamon is pretty effective at increasing insulin sensitivity. full spectrum or an extract on the cinnamon?

apple cider vinegar too? or is that just more of a fat loss thing?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Acetic acid so vinegar in general. Lemon juice and olive oil lower the sugar response as well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna be spending a lot of time with family? I hear glycobal can be hell on the bowels when your getting used to it.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna be spending a lot of time with family? I hear glycobal can be hell on the bowels when your getting used to it.
Had similar issues with Recompadrol for the first few days. Haven't had any similar issues with Slin Sane though.