Quick HGHpro Question?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone. Been dosing HGHpro on and off for the last month or so. My quick question is: Is it acceptable to dose less amounts of the pills to obtain the same benefits as if i were to take the full recommended dose( 5 pills). Sometimes i feel a little restless if i take to much. Other times it makes me sleep like a rock. I was thinking that if i dosed around 2-3 pills per night, would it still give me the same benefits?

Im 20 y/o, a mesomorph around 145 pounds and 5,9 in height. Thanks for any feedback i would humbled. :)

Thanks guys

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
When taking the full dose, I had very vivid dreams every night, which would actually cause me to wake up a lot.

I cut the dose down to 2 pills a night and works perfectly, still some vivid dreams and I sleep like a baby.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Recommended dose is 4 caps. I guess at 145lbs. 3 caps would do you fine.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot you guys. Just wanted to be sure i wasnt wasting my time with all those pills. haha. Greatly appreciated!

Travis

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry didn't see this until now. You must have had a bottle with the old label which had a misprint of 5 caps. It should be 4 caps and there are plenty of people who take 3 and still get the benefits.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems like a lot of guys under the 165ish mark can use three pills with the same results as four caps for larger guys.

I'm 180 and use three caps the first few nights of dosing before going with the full four capsule dose.