Best Anti Estrogen Supplement

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
/Subscribed

I will not list mine since I have an obvious bias, but want to see what all others are find the most useful.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
formestane if u wanna go hormonal, but it can shut you down a bit if you go high dose

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your circumstances are if you ask me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
/Subscribed

I will not list mine since I have an obvious bias, but want to see what all others are find the most useful.
I have tried a few myself, but your bias would be mine as well

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm thats a tough call i use all sorts of different ones for different circumstances. Formestane works great for me when i'm trying to lean up and maintain muscle. 6-bromo was nice for some strength gains but dang my joints really hurt when dosed higher. I've liked my results on the old T-911 formula even though it was not strictly anti estrogen support. I have 2 bottles of Erase and 2 bottles of Triazole i haven't used yet, but am meaning to here soon. Also need to try Stoked for overall support.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Erase has treated me well so far and no stiff joints @ 2 caps for 3 wks. :D

nobel252

Awards
Thanks for the advices. I think I might go with Erase. Is it non hormonal?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
As far as what it is one the market now...Erase is the best value. If you want a complete test boosting formula though...Free Test contains the ingredient in Erase as part of the formula and Free Test overall is a great product. Triazole is also another formula that would be worth looking into.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I've been cruising on 1 cap of Erase for awhile now and it's by far the best AI out there right now.
How long you been on one cap a day? I have been doing the same with TCF-1 24on/12off. Comming up on 8 weeks though :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I can't avoid all this talk about ERASE. I'm gonna pick some up and see what it's all about.
Anyone experience prostate issues with this that has with past natty AI use?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long you been on one cap a day? I have been doing the same with TCF-1 24on/12off. Comming up on 8 weeks though :(
Started with 2 caps for a week and have been on 1 cap a day for about 6 weeks now.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone every try Chrysin? I noticed it listed in one of my supps but at a very low dose...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone every try Chrysin? I noticed it listed in one of my supps but at a very low dose...
forgot got to paste this...

Chrysin is an isoflavone (5,7-dihydroxyflavone) from Passiflora that inhibits aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone and androstenedione to estrogen. This promotes healthy testosterone to estrogen levels, lowering fat storage under the skin, resulting in a “hardening” of the physique. Men typically use up to 1-2 grams per day.

avalenzi

Awards
Do you need a prescription for reversitol or Erase. I just took a pretty harsh first cycle of a PH and im young so what would you guys recommend. (my doc wouldnt give me a prescription to nolva so looking for other good estrogen blockers that dont need a prescription) thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
forgot got to paste this...

Chrysin is an isoflavone (5,7-dihydroxyflavone) from Passiflora that inhibits aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone and androstenedione to estrogen. This promotes healthy testosterone to estrogen levels, lowering fat storage under the skin, resulting in a “hardening” of the physique. Men typically use up to 1-2 grams per day.
from what i have seen reported, real world results haven't been very good. i3c or dim seems to be preferred over chrysin.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ bigt

That would make sense.. Both of those are also listed, thanks!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Just DIM chrysin and neetle root

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
For just a anti-E I'd use inhibit E. Very cheap very strong

Erase would be more of a all in one anti-E product

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is a single.... Never mind lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formestane is one of the best AI's

PathOfRage

Awards
Another vote for Erase.

I used 3 caps a day for what its worth. (245lbs)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase, pp lv formestane, or triazol.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Triazole
Forma-Stanzol
Erase

These are the best OTC products!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
/Subscribed

Same here, but very interested none the less.

Also, although I admit some bias may exist, I do have blood work up showing a massive turn around and ongoing enhancement of my hormone profile in my log using a certain product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase has and is working the best for me out of the ones I have taken; Formadrol, Sustain Alpha and now Erase. Form is good but you have to dose it high, SA is good but it is not cheap, Erase is good, strong and cheap. Can't beat that!!!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Triazole has no negative effect on libido, but still has all the awesome estrogen-controlling and testosterone-enhancing effects!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triazole has no negative effect on libido, but still has all the awesome estrogen-controlling and testosterone-enhancing effects!

agreed. ive seen rave reviews regarding libido enhancement on both Reversitol v2 and Triazole

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I used Erase at 3 caps a day for the full bottle. Really like it, some soreness in joints toward the end, but really nothing to complain about. Will become a staple in my pct's.

quarcus

Awards
noted: lots of votes for erase... everyone like their whole line??

yoss

Awards
I am getting back into lifting again after getting over a nasty injury so naturally I find myself visiting these forums more often - I have always seen tons of threads on anti-e products and I don't understand the logic. I get taking them if you are coming off-cycle, but compared to SERMs it seems like a poor option to me. What kind of T boost can you realistically expect? And if you are older and trying to suppress E(like I know I someday will) why not just go with HRT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am getting back into lifting again after getting over a nasty injury so naturally I find myself visiting these forums more often - I have always seen tons of threads on anti-e products and I don't understand the logic. I get taking them if you are coming off-cycle, but compared to SERMs it seems like a poor option to me. What kind of T boost can you realistically expect? And if you are older and trying to suppress E(like I know I someday will) why not just go with HRT?
i am on hrt-test cyp at 200mg weekly. my estrogen is not high enough to warrant my doc presribing an anti-e, but high enough to blunt definition with water retention. erase has worked very well for me.