Best Anti Estrogen Supplement

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    (slowly... reaches... for... wallet...)

Sounds good man! Keep up the awesome work over there!

2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    x2!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. i am trying erase soon.

sidenote, i did like triazole alot

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i am trying erase soon.

sidenote, i did like triazole alot
    Both products definitely work!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Arimedex by BPI

Has anyone used Arimidex by BPI. Apparently it does a good in reducing estrogen and increase test.
    •   

6. Birth control pills

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    Has anyone used Arimidex by BPI. Apparently it does a good in reducing estrogen and increase test.
    By reviewing my above added-emphasis, I'm curious where you got this impression/information? Advertisements? Friends in the gym? Label and magazine reading isn't the most useful means to extract relevant information regarding supplements. Welcome to the board/forum, stick around and I'm sure you find a lot of interesting information that is based on factual substance.

8. That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.
    links, please.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.
    Awesome man, that's a great and very proactive outlook. I'm both thankful and relieved you took my post as it was intended, rather than an attack of any sorts. I am just overly aware of the pervasive AND perverse influence shiny labels and advertisement campaigns can reap on the whole of the beginner-sphere out in Gymland.

Many times, and this could be a post for another time, we willingly engage in suspended belief when our eyes behold the newest rainbow splattered marketing example in the hallowed pages of our Flex's and MD's, and give in to our innate urges to manifest muscle, with wool firmly pulled over our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    links, please.
    ^ What he said.

Thank you.

11. Just came off a PH cycle which left a minor case of gyno, currently taking Formadrol Extreme 4 caps per day, any point of taking Erase simultaneously? i am currently unable to get my hands on any nolva or temoxi, any other suggestions as in trying to get rid of my bitch tits?

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Reversitol v2 has been the best anti-estrogen on the market for some time in my opinion.

check out some user bloodwork:

Reversitol v2 bloodwork inside!

Strong at 3 caps, works for my lil ass at two
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

13. Before I was with PES, it was Erase and it still stands...
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Anti estrogen & anti aromatase
    By nedski in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. anti estrogen anti prolactin
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 13