Best Anti Estrogen Supplement

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It acts as an anti-androgen in the brain.
    Yes. So the body responds by increasing androgen production.


  2. Erase has and is working the best for me out of the ones I have taken; Formadrol, Sustain Alpha and now Erase. Form is good but you have to dose it high, SA is good but it is not cheap, Erase is good, strong and cheap. Can't beat that!!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Yes. So the body responds by increasing androgen production.
    And also leaves you with absolutely no libido. I'll pass on ATD when there are much better options out there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Triazole has no negative effect on libido, but still has all the awesome estrogen-controlling and testosterone-enhancing effects!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Triazole has no negative effect on libido, but still has all the awesome estrogen-controlling and testosterone-enhancing effects!


    agreed. ive seen rave reviews regarding libido enhancement on both Reversitol v2 and Triazole

  6. I used Erase at 3 caps a day for the full bottle. Really like it, some soreness in joints toward the end, but really nothing to complain about. Will become a staple in my pct's.

  7. noted: lots of votes for erase... everyone like their whole line??

  8. I am getting back into lifting again after getting over a nasty injury so naturally I find myself visiting these forums more often - I have always seen tons of threads on anti-e products and I don't understand the logic. I get taking them if you are coming off-cycle, but compared to SERMs it seems like a poor option to me. What kind of T boost can you realistically expect? And if you are older and trying to suppress E(like I know I someday will) why not just go with HRT?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by yoss View Post
    I am getting back into lifting again after getting over a nasty injury so naturally I find myself visiting these forums more often - I have always seen tons of threads on anti-e products and I don't understand the logic. I get taking them if you are coming off-cycle, but compared to SERMs it seems like a poor option to me. What kind of T boost can you realistically expect? And if you are older and trying to suppress E(like I know I someday will) why not just go with HRT?
    i am on hrt-test cyp at 200mg weekly. my estrogen is not high enough to warrant my doc presribing an anti-e, but high enough to blunt definition with water retention. erase has worked very well for me.

  10. Erase, Reversitol v2 and Triazole are where its at imo.

    Along with being great AI's, Erase is great for cortisol control, Reversitol for joint support and Triazole is truely something special in my opinion with boosting test too.

    Depends on your goals, can't go wrong with any of them.

  11. Personnaly Isa-test by Isatorie have always gave me good result, never did a blood work but, I always look leaner, more definition when I am on it, boots libido, no joint paint like novedex XT, who was reducing estrogen to much I think !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Erase, Reversitol v2 and Triazole are where its at imo.

    Along with being great AI's, Erase is great for cortisol control, Reversitol for joint support and Triazole is truely something special in my opinion with boosting test too.

    Depends on your goals, can't go wrong with any of them.
    don't forget formestane!!! i stay on erase because it is non hormonal, but i like to cycle in formestane-forma-stanzol worked great!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Any recommendations. Thanks.
    As far as AI's go, Triazole would have to be the strongest I have used re AI effects.

    Personally though, as an overall product re results and effect, I prefer Erase.


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As far as what it is one the market now...Erase is the best value. If you want a complete test boosting formula though...Free Test contains the ingredient in Erase as part of the formula and Free Test overall is a great product. Triazole is also another formula that would be worth looking into.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    ^^^This is very true.

    T-911 is another product with AI effects that one might look into. Sustain Alpha is another (contains the same active as T-911).


    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    I used Erase at 3 caps a day for the full bottle. Really like it, some soreness in joints toward the end, but really nothing to complain about. Will become a staple in my pct's.
    Interesting that you mention you had sore joints. I had just finished Triazole when I started using Erase and using Erase (albeit at 4-5 caps daily) actually ELIMINATED any joint issues I had!


    Quote Originally Posted by quarcus View Post
    noted: lots of votes for erase... everyone like their whole line??
    DEFINITELY! As I mentioned at the end of my Erase review:
    My Thoughts on Performance Enhancing Supplements Performance Enhancing Supplements is a young company with only TWO products. However, those two products are EFFECTIVE and BOTH of them I have used with excellent results. Performance Enhancing Supplements proves that you don't need to have an extensive line-up to make an impression - their products speak for themselves re results, and the company name and recognition will only get bigger and better. Already, Alpha-T2 has become a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and Erase is going to be!
    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't forget formestane!!! i stay on erase because it is non hormonal, but i like to cycle in formestane-forma-stanzol worked great!!!!
    Certainly for more advanced users sure, the others are easier to recommend without much knowledge of the OPs experience and knowledge

  15. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Yes. So the body responds by increasing androgen production.
    THIS


    atd boosts test levels better than anything I have ever seen in bloodtest results, including SERMS

  16. As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Not many responses for Recycle? I myself have never used it, however have read alot of good about it. I have 2 bottles right now and 2 of Erase. I liked Erase so much the first time I'm struggling with the idea of using Recycle lol, but I want to compare the two, so I think Ill run one bottle during this pct and then probably follow that with a bottle of Erase, since I know its effects on my body and love the results.

  18. If it aint broke dont fix it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    this is exactly why i chose it as my long term ai for my trt.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    (slowly... reaches... for... wallet...)



    Sounds good man! Keep up the awesome work over there!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as Erase goes, the reason in my opinion it is the best anti-estrogen is because it is natural, has a very strong binding affinity to the aromatase ezyme, it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone production during or after taking it, and will not cause any type of rebound effect.
    x2!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. i am trying erase soon.

    sidenote, i did like triazole alot

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i am trying erase soon.

    sidenote, i did like triazole alot
    Both products definitely work!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Arimedex by BPI


    Has anyone used Arimidex by BPI. Apparently it does a good in reducing estrogen and increase test.

  25. Birth control pills

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    Has anyone used Arimidex by BPI. Apparently it does a good in reducing estrogen and increase test.
    By reviewing my above added-emphasis, I'm curious where you got this impression/information? Advertisements? Friends in the gym? Label and magazine reading isn't the most useful means to extract relevant information regarding supplements. Welcome to the board/forum, stick around and I'm sure you find a lot of interesting information that is based on factual substance.

  27. That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.
    links, please.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    That's why I'm here to get more knowledge on what works and what doesn't. I have seen a few logs with good feedback for Arimidex by BPI. Just curious and willing to learn.
    Awesome man, that's a great and very proactive outlook. I'm both thankful and relieved you took my post as it was intended, rather than an attack of any sorts. I am just overly aware of the pervasive AND perverse influence shiny labels and advertisement campaigns can reap on the whole of the beginner-sphere out in Gymland.

    Many times, and this could be a post for another time, we willingly engage in suspended belief when our eyes behold the newest rainbow splattered marketing example in the hallowed pages of our Flex's and MD's, and give in to our innate urges to manifest muscle, with wool firmly pulled over our eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    links, please.
    ^ What he said.

    Thank you.

  30. Just came off a PH cycle which left a minor case of gyno, currently taking Formadrol Extreme 4 caps per day, any point of taking Erase simultaneously? i am currently unable to get my hands on any nolva or temoxi, any other suggestions as in trying to get rid of my bitch tits?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Reversitol v2 has been the best anti-estrogen on the market for some time in my opinion.


    check out some user bloodwork:

    Reversitol v2 bloodwork inside!

    Strong at 3 caps, works for my lil ass at two
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  32. Before I was with PES, it was Erase and it still stands...
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Anti estrogen & anti aromatase
    By nedski in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. anti estrogen anti prolactin
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:04 PM
  4. Anti-estrogen supplement?
    By CRUNCH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. anti estrogen
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in