**** Skeletal Balm vs E-Pharm Joint Force - AnabolicMinds.com

**** Skeletal Balm vs E-Pharm Joint Force

1. antknee

**** Skeletal Balm vs E-Pharm Joint Force

im having some issues with tender elbows- again - and im looking into topicals..ive used oral cissus and had decent results with it, im thinking a topical may be better and i like the idea of applying directly to the area that is giving the problems..so, all other products aside, which of these two would be the better choice..i know some of the ingredients listed for Skelly- ive seen some them in other products..E-Pharm's list for me stops at water, as far as what ive heard of..ive looked at the long thread that was started not long ago, but that was orals too- so given the choice, which one of these would you choose and why..i mean, im gonna buy one of them, i just dont know which one..

thanks!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't compare the two but Joint Force is a miracle for me and my wife. Her lower back and my nonexistent left AC are both feeling dynamite. Results are VERY quick and it's reasonably priced.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. antknee

that was quick, thanks!

about how long does that last for you guys... i mean the bottle. im only going to need it on elbows.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    that was quick, thanks!

about how long does that last for you guys... i mean the bottle. im only going to need it on elbows.
    Area of application for both of us is pretty small and we only use once a day. Still using the first bottle after 3.5 weeks.
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Area of application for both of us is pretty small and we only use once a day. Still using the first bottle after 3.5 weeks.
    Do you ever wrap it as I think PA suggested once to allow it to penetrate more? I'm wondering if its as noticeably effective even if you dont wrap the area, is why I ask
  6. Elite Member

Either one will do the job from experience, I am actually combining both at the moment.
    doing my own thang!
  7. antknee

thanks again for the info..

if it matters to zb126, i plan on wrapping if i use it..esp after a how shower.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Do you ever wrap it as I think PA suggested once to allow it to penetrate more? I'm wondering if its as noticeably effective even if you dont wrap the area, is why I ask
    Nope....I spray right before I apply my Eviscerate then stand there flapping my arms for 45 seconds. Everything is all dry by then and I simply get dressed.
  9. Elite Member

I deep tissue massage each application so that it gets well imprinted into the epidermis.
    doing my own thang!
  10. antknee

andrew..notice any differences in them?
  11. Banned

Nope....I spray right before I apply my Eviscerate then stand there flapping my arms for 45 seconds. Everything is all dry by then and I simply get dressed.
    Fly dsade, fly!!!
  12. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

people were talking about the naked guy flapping his arms in the locker room.... i defended you with a story about dedication to finishing off a lateral raise dropset. They bought it.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  13. antknee

would these be any better applied with DMSO?
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    people were talking about the naked guy flapping his arms in the locker room.... i defended you with a story about dedication to finishing off a lateral raise dropset. They bought it.
    Complete Muscle Failure doesn't come easy!!

Now, if you will just explain to everyone why I was squawking like a parrot in the middle of that bar in Vegas....
  15. Elite Member

andrew..notice any differences in them?
    I just get an energy boost from Skelly since I know it contains more MSM than JF, which as few know it increases DHEA. This is why I use both, JF suppresses cytokines, while Skelly increases DHEA which again decreases inflammation.
    doing my own thang!
  16. antknee

Thanks man...would it matter that I'd be running either product with dermacrine? I assume that would take need2 out of the advantage?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Go with Joint Force
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Banned

You can't go wrong with each of them! It might be better to try both to see which works better for you. Everybodys body is different!
  19. Elite Member

Thanks man...would it matter that I'd be running either product with dermacrine? I assume that would take need2 out of the advantage?
    It MIGHT help preserve natty DHEA levels from suppressing too much.
    doing my own thang!
  20. antknee

andrew, not sure i understand- one of the joint products would supress DHEA levels?
  21. Elite Member

andrew, not sure i understand- one of the joint products would supress DHEA levels?
    No LOL, you mentioned Derma. Derma first suppresses your natural DHEA output before testosterone output. If you take Derma, in theory SBalm could help minimize the damage Derma will give.
    doing my own thang!
  22. antknee

ok cool- thanks for clearing that up- i also just noticed the post on what differences you see in the two..thanks very much- i think i may use both..
  23. Elite Member

They both are very effective products. Bro you got to try them with mag oil, I NEVER get sore now.
    doing my own thang!
  24. antknee

ive heard a lot about the stuff recently- i gotta do some reading on it..my girl works at a chiro office and i think she can get it really cheap..
  25. Elite Member

ive heard a lot about the stuff recently- i gotta do some reading on it..my girl works at a chiro office and i think she can get it really cheap..
    I may have to paypal you in the future hint hint LMAO
    doing my own thang!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I have never used joint force. But I have been using the skeletal balm for the last two weeks. I have arthritis in my left shoulder. I know it's not going to cure it. But it has been providing some temporary relief. It has helped me get through some workouts a little easier. My wife massages into my shoulder before workout and before I go to bed.
  27. Elite Member

Glad the SBalm is easing the pain bro
    doing my own thang!
  28. antknee

lol i could be the Mag Oil ' hook up '
  29. Elite Member

HAHA epic
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by catty66 View Post
    I have never used joint force. But I have been using the skeletal balm for the last two weeks. I have arthritis in my left shoulder. I know it's not going to cure it. But it has been providing some temporary relief. It has helped me get through some workouts a little easier. My wife massages into my shoulder before workout and before I go to bed.
    That's good to hear bro.

Skelly that ish, krill oil to the max, up water intake like a fish, and ice ice ice that shoulder after every workout to help you push through gym sessions.

can't ever stop huh...
  31. antknee

i was on a budget for supps, but i went with joint force- ill pop back into this thread and let you all know how it goes in a week or two..thanks for all the input.

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:57 AM
  2. E-Pharm Joint Force - My review !
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:37 AM
  3. E-Pharm Joint Force feedback?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12