Alpha T2 the cure for Prolactin Gyno (puffy nips)?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so i know that may sound weird, you guys are gonna say cabergoline, bromocriptine, maca, p-5-p, etc

but ive been reading and it says thyroid hormones such as t3 and t4 have a strong effect on inhibiting the effects of prolactin. so i tried to reason this by saying could AT2 help with puffy nips?

or would i need to get some of the real stuff like t3, or does this hold no truth?

also 2 months of AT2 okay?

T3 and prolactin

Charts of Prolactin while on t3

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
pm nattydisaster he's a rep form PES he knows his stuff.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
lil patience, the knowledgeable ones are going to respond.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just add some macuna to the at-2.:lol:
but im wondering if macuna really is effective for stopping prolactin

i know it states that but can it really help shrink my nips to a normal level?

im very puzzled about these herbs as a real effective way to lower prolactin, i mean does anyone have any good feedback with puffy nips and herbs such as chasteberry, vitex, macuna, b6, etc

i ran b-6 close to 1.3 g at night and it somewhat shrank my nips but not indefinitely,

ive been eating almonds and bananas like crazy hoping that would help
Foods that lower prolactin

it seems to be helping somewhat as sometimes my nips get hard but they dont stay like that

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never read any data on T2 hormones and prolactin but that does not mean that it i not possible. Best bet would be to try it out and see

And yep, you can take it for 8 weeks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never read any data on T2 hormones and prolactin but that does not mean that it i not possible. Best bet would be to try it out and see

And yep, you can take it for 8 weeks
does t2 influence or increase t3?
does it somehow mimic its effects?

thanks bro

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm
i might have to run it to find out

ill see if i can pick some up at nutra on black friday

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
does this mean theres gona be a sale on it? =]
That's what I'm wondering about too. If there's going to be a sale on friday so I'd wait or just pick some up now if there's none. Yo natty, got any word if there's a black friday sale on PES stuff?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be a sale on a stack that contains AT2 -- a stack that has never been seen before, but not on AT2 single units

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a sale on a stack that contains AT2 -- a stack that has never been seen before, but not on AT2 single units
yeah im talkign to you

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
So its not the Triple Crown Stack? I'm thinking that got put up on the planet just in time for a nice black friday sale.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So its not the Triple Crown Stack? I'm thinking that got put up on the planet just in time for a nice black friday sale.
it is the triple crown stack!

Didnt know it was up already lol

Happy early black friday

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
That's a good early black friday sale right there. :) Will there be free shipping with $75 or more spent? That would make the deal even sweeter.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good early black friday sale right there. :) Will there be free shipping with $75 or more spent? That would make the deal even sweeter.
Not sure -- but knowing nutra there will be something special

so there wont be discounts on AT2 bottles solo
Not to my knowledge

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
okay so i know that may sound weird, you guys are gonna say cabergoline, bromocriptine, maca, p-5-p, etc

but ive been reading and it says thyroid hormones such as t3 and t4 have a strong effect on inhibiting the effects of prolactin. so i tried to reason this by saying could AT2 help with puffy nips?

or would i need to get some of the real stuff like t3, or does this hold no truth?

also 2 months of AT2 okay?

T3 and prolactin

Charts of Prolactin while on t3
It only becomes problematic in the presence of (high) estrogen.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It only becomes problematic in the presence of (high) estrogen.
well i find this weird since i have has it all my life

however i do remember once when taking tamoxifene that my nipples shrank but they didnt stay like that, also its have been that it was cold

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
im very puzzled about these herbs as a real effective way to lower prolactin, i mean does anyone have any good feedback with puffy nips and herbs such as chasteberry, vitex, macuna, b6, etc
I ran Vitex with a 19 nor that always gives me 'issues'. As far as I can tell the Vitex did whole lotta nothing. My only remedy was to lessen dose and i wasn't doing anything crazy dose wise either.

Im actually running the same 19nor and can tell im getting those same issues; I'm going to experiment with doses to find my happy medium. It sucks to lower dose but its the way it rolls sometimes; I wont say :gives: and try and ignore it either, not my style..do what you think is the right move..sometimes you have to create your own answers as alot of the recommended solutions have not helped.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Vitex with a 19 nor that always gives me 'issues'. As far as I can tell the Vitex did whole lotta nothing. My only remedy was to lessen dose and i wasn't doing anything crazy dose wise either.

Im actually running the same 19nor and can tell im getting those same issues; I'm going to experiment with doses to find my happy medium. It sucks to lower dose but its the way it rolls sometimes; I wont say :gives: and try and ignore it either, not my style..do what you think is the right move..sometimes you have to create your own answers as alot of the recommended solutions have not helped.
i guess i have no choice but to go with dostinex