Alpha T2 the cure for Prolactin Gyno (puffy nips)?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im very puzzled about these herbs as a real effective way to lower prolactin, i mean does anyone have any good feedback with puffy nips and herbs such as chasteberry, vitex, macuna, b6, etc
    I ran Vitex with a 19 nor that always gives me 'issues'. As far as I can tell the Vitex did whole lotta nothing. My only remedy was to lessen dose and i wasn't doing anything crazy dose wise either.

Im actually running the same 19nor and can tell im getting those same issues; I'm going to experiment with doses to find my happy medium. It sucks to lower dose but its the way it rolls sometimes; I wont say and try and ignore it either, not my style..do what you think is the right move..sometimes you have to create your own answers as alot of the recommended solutions have not helped.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I ran Vitex with a 19 nor that always gives me 'issues'. As far as I can tell the Vitex did whole lotta nothing. My only remedy was to lessen dose and i wasn't doing anything crazy dose wise either.

Im actually running the same 19nor and can tell im getting those same issues; I'm going to experiment with doses to find my happy medium. It sucks to lower dose but its the way it rolls sometimes; I wont say and try and ignore it either, not my style..do what you think is the right move..sometimes you have to create your own answers as alot of the recommended solutions have not helped.
    i guess i have no choice but to go with dostinex
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. Puffy nips: gyno vs fat
    By mark118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:43 AM
  3. TD Form - Puffy Nip cure??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:15 PM