• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was wondering if anyone could give me some rough amounts of:
How much caffiene is in 1 scoop?
How much synephrine is in 1 scoop?
How much creatine is in 1 scoop?
How much beta-alanine is in 1 scoop?
How much aminos and leucine is in 1 scoop...i see that there is whey hydro and pea hydro in the amino blend yet 1 scoop is listed at 0g protein...so there must be so lil in it they are purly label fluff

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is all proprietary information. I doubt there will be anyone commenting on this from LG. TBH, I take 3 scoop as a preworkout (that's 16x3=48grams) and it definitely helps me through my workouts. The only company I know that doesn't really use proprietary blends is primordial performance.

Also, amino acids won't be listed as protein because they carry no caloric significance (from what I know)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes they do, each gram of aminos should be counted as a gram of protein...and the hydro proteins are counted as a complete protein...thus why im concerned there is no protein on the lable

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that thread didnt give any rough estimites or anything...i learned nothing
im very made at lg right now....give me some estimites please isnt not that hard, i wanna know what im taking in amino wise thank you

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Like BBG said, its a prop blend..even I cant give you that info..

If you're going to be that picky, you should be conconting your own mix of ingredients so you know exactly what you're getting..I hope you dissect your diet that way if you're that concerned about aminos...Good Luck.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
that thread didnt give any rough estimites or anything...i learned nothing
im very made at lg right now....give me some estimites please isnt not that hard, i wanna know what im taking in amino wise thank you
You're gonna get mad over 4g's of aminos? In a preworkout?

:gives:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I can say 1 scoop has ~150mg of caffeine.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna get mad over 4g's of aminos? In a preworkout?

:gives:
Its all good to be particular. I didnt get why he would be 'made' (mad) because we don't provide particulars. Any of these companies with prop blends never relinguish specifics on ingred profile...your next best bet is to concoct your own, period.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If i was drinking xtend, body mortar, Purple wraath, AP etc. i would be particular about my aminos

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i used ASGT alot but now getting sick of it so time to try some new stuff.
deff did help thow.
as for your info im sorry dotn know.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i count all aminos and proteins in my day. I merely wanted to know since its used as a selling point in the write up.
I can get rough amounts from other companies like controlled labs, usplabs, gaspari, scivation, and a few others.
I like asgt and use it occassionally, if anyone could help me not crash half way thru my workout while using it, i would thank you.
Also i always take a min of 3g leucine pre-wo, i dont like to go overboard tho which is why i asked. its ok tho ill just assume a very low amount and not count it at all.
thanks for you help, i just hate not knowing what im taking in....some companies really do scam you