Mdrol to gain weight...need help fast.

sprtsfrk17

Awards
Im 18 years old and about to start training for my second year of college football. I weigh around 195 and needs to get up to 220 or 230 by next year, while also increasing my speed. I am going to take mdrol in a month or so. Any ideas to what may help gain the most or what I should take with it to get the best effect of mdrol? all comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You are aware that you have so much potential at your age,. steroids are not necessary at this point. Eat, and train hard, and rest,.. and you will grow!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 18 years old and about to start training for my second year of college football. I weigh around 195 and needs to get up to 220 or 230 by next year, while also increasing my speed. I am going to take mdrol in a month or so. Any ideas to what may help gain the most or what I should take with it to get the best effect of mdrol? all comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Eat some food u will grow! Mdrol is not a supp it's a anabolic

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely not disagreeing with the direction you've already received above... but you framed the question wrong, and also failed by stating your age - haha :)

Yes, food and age are both important components that should never be overlooked... however M-Drol or Beastdrol more specifically are very profound anabolic agents and will impart some noted gains and body mass increases. Unless hearing from you otherwise though and knowing you have a comprehensive grasp on nutrition and its application as utility in growth, I would also support the aforementioned guidance offered, and tell you to invest your money in protein, creatine, and hanging out with friends.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Stay far away from steriods at 18 yrs old. You also picked one of the worse ones to do it is very toxic.
This is one of the dynamics that make forums successful resources to derive information - opposing view points and advice (OP).

Whereas I understand the innate desirous drive for hypertrophy and athletic actualization can't be extinguished, I offer relevant and constructive real world advice and guidance - rather than turning a blind eye or burying my head in the sand after a one sentence dismissal of supplemental/steroidal efficacy/usage by an adult.

Using the utilities at your disposal is the most prudent method toward success and accomplishment in any endeavor, be it education/career/hobby... so why demonize the planned and prudent usage of testosterone derivatives available to dedicated athletes to expedite and bolster their results? (rhetorical... because obviously this should not be the common practice)

LiveNDie

Awards
Honesly, if were you I would get my heart check out by a doctor, get some HGH and grow myself to 6'7"! Then pile on the muscle.. you have any idea how much muscle you can fit on a 6'7" frame!

But seriously, DONT USE ANY STEROIDS AT 18 YOA!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Honesly, if were you I would get my heart check out by a doctor, get some HGH and grow myself to 6'7"! Then pile on the muscle.. you have any idea how much muscle you can fit on a 6'7" frame!

But seriously, DONT USE ANY STEROIDS AT 18 YOA!
Read above.

Also......... why?

We're all quick to direct people in the direction of "No, No, No," but I seldom see it supported with empirical evidence of why, or at least even some disingenuous generic upholding statement.

Wouldn't it be much better to simply offer your opinion that someone who is an adult not use supplements available to them, but then at least explain some helpful recommendations should they still choose to take that path knowing the fiery deeply ingrained need men feel to put on muscle?

LiveNDie

Awards
Frontal lobes are not fully prepared for critical decision making, until the age of 21. Why? because the brains not fully devloped until 21 and if you stop the body from devloping what do you think its going to do to the brain?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Frontal lobes are not fully prepared for critical decision making, until the age of 21. Why? because the brains not fully devloped until 21 and if you stop the body from devloping what do you think its going to do to the brain?
This is......... seriously......... your counter point? :02:

I will end this discussion right NOW considering that - I am obviously on a very slippery downward slope here (frontal lobes and all, you know, "not full devloped" like the spelling), and although I carry heavy opinion in this matter and could prolong the pwn session, but want to reflect well on NTBM in all things (plus didn't know I was dealing with a neuroscience major arguing a 2 year variation is the reasoning for dissuading usage of pro hormones). So I will not respond any longer. My points have been made and substantiated.