Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps

1. Registered User
    Answers

Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps

Hey guys i want to try out some new supps that are out now that seam to be working lets see if u guys can give me.

Fist one: Blue Gene by Controlled Labs
    2nd one: N2KTS
    3rd one: Controlled Labs Blue Up Stim Free

With a High Calorie diet to get bulcked But ive heard that Blue Gene could more Estrogens is that so ?

2.Can i use all 3 at the same time?

3.Any advice on how to use ?

Takke care love and respect xDDD

2. Registered User
    Answers

Hey man, good questions... I wanted to read your thread and then got disappointed when I realized I could not help out. I have not tried any of the three you mentioned, but I do know both **** and Controlled Labs have their own dedicated forums here, and they will be extremely helpful if you post under their respective sub forums.

Need to Build Muscle is based around a customer centric approach and you'll be extremely happy and surprised at how fast they will respond to and educate you - I have also never heard anything bad about NTKTS
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

N2KTS is killer. You will love it.

Controlled labs is a good company and I'm sure you will be pleased by their products.

I don't know how true the estrogen part is but even if it is it will be insignificant increase. If you are really worried about it add in an AI like forma-stanzol.

It will dry you out, increase IGF-1, and it will decrease SHBG meaning more androgen activity without any increase in androgens.

And since you have the Blue up in there, you are going to get an increase in androgens which will be made way more effective by decreasing SHBG thanks to forma--it will be a powerhouse addition to your stack.

1. N2KTS
    2. Blue up
    3. Blue gene
    4. Forma-stanzol

Drooling just thinking about it...
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    you are going to get an increase in androgens which will be made way more effective by decreasing SHBG thanks to forma--it will be a powerhouse addition to your stack.
    Oral formestane is the only route which has showed a decrease in SHBG based on studies. Injectable formestane, even up to 500mg showed no change in SHBG. Transdermals are an alternative route to injectables and would yield results of the same mechanisms but lower bioavailability. So if you want to get a SHBG decrease from Formestane, take it orally. Otherwise it won't happen

http://www.springerlink.com/content/v58871h224j3342r/
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Forma-stanzol What is that? I mean i dont want to get Bi...ch Tits or any sides taht the Prohormons Staroids give or am i safe?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Forma-stanzol What is that? I mean i dont want to get Bi...ch Tits or any sides taht the Prohormons Staroids give or am i safe?
    Moderate dose will not cause suppression nor gyno and help your body become more anabolic. Some people however like to take larger doses to get more of the anabolic effect.

You are safe lol.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

So the only product of all 4 i got to be worred is the N2KTS of the minimaalrare increse of estrogen that i can stop it with Forma-stanzol correct?

By the rest of the other products i dont have to worry aboyut correct ?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

So the only product of all 4 i got to be worred is the N2KTS of the minimaalrare increse of estrogen that i can stop it with Forma-stanzol correct?

By the rest of the other products i dont have to worry aboyut correct ?
    From your post in our other thread just start small with N2KTS and no problems will arise. Go up slowly as needed if needed.

I don't think they will raise estrogen to be honest and if they even do it will be very slightly and not much to worry about.

You should add an AI either way IMO to complete your stack. Lowering estrogen will really compliment the entire stack. You have a test booster, pre-wo, blue gene, add the forma as an AI and you have got a golden stack that covers many things.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

ChocolateMilk When u mean add a AI u mean Forma-stanzol correct?

so the goldan stack would go like this:
    1. N2KTS
    2. Blue up
    3. Blue gene
    4. Forma-stanzol
    correct ?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

ChocolateMilk When u mean add a AI u mean Forma-stanzol correct?

so the goldan stack would go like this:
    1. N2KTS
    2. Blue up
    3. Blue gene
    4. Forma-stanzol
    correct ?
    Yes exactly. Apply 7-10 pumps of forma-stanzol 2x a day to arms, chest, shoulders, abdomen, and back... and enjoy the ride!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Cool will look it up due this week or the next chocolatemilk it looks to good to be true that all that stuck is gooing to give good results looks too good to be true you know since there is no magic pills xD
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I last thing thats important

How long do i have to be on the "Post Cycle Therapy" Since its not really one is it with the Forma-stanzol ?

How long should i Cycle this for since there isent a lot a of tabs and the servings a high how many Bottles should i get of each?
    1. N2KTS Serving sive 1 Scoop And the serving size are 45 aprox
    2. Blue up stim free (60 caps) Serving Size: caps Servings per Container: 30
    3. Blue gene (150 tablets) Serving Size: Tablets Servings per Container: 30
    4. Forma-stanzol why dose it say to use 2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
    Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed. If it says like a fat burner and chocolatemilk your saying to use it with those doses to control the estrotegen levels :S since on the webpage it says :

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
    Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
    Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy

Apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Oral formestane is the only route which has showed a decrease in SHBG based on studies. Injectable formestane, even up to 500mg showed no change in SHBG. Transdermals are an alternative route to injectables and would yield results of the same mechanisms but lower bioavailability. So if you want to get a SHBG decrease from Formestane, take it orally. Otherwise it won't happen

http://www.springerlink.com/content/v58871h224j3342r/
    This is extremely interesting, I had no idea... going to read up about it, as decreased SHBG is of utmost importance to me. HCGenerate does a great job at this, but being (in my approximation) SO important to making serum testosterone unbound and bio-available lowering SHBG is crucial and can always benefit from more suppression. Having never investigated Formestane, are there/what are the most trusted oral versions available?

I am at the end of my PCT and just had all my blood work performed yesterday, but am always open to new and exciting avenues toward expediting post cycle therapy after my next bout. Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heys i want some info on a natty stack
    By maik in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. Do you guys drink bcaa supps during workouts?
    By glennwethere in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:30 PM
  3. What do you guys think about these supps:
    By FlexMasterFunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 04:23 AM