VPX Clenbutrx

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used this supp before or currently using it? Reviews, results? is it worth the $$$?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used this supp before or currently using it? Reviews, results? is it worth the $$$?
I have a couple large 240cc unopened bottles at home... used it for part of my precontest regimen earlier in the year, wasn't bad at all - very potent and an amazing thermogenic.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it many times and it helped tremendously when cutting. It's intense but it works. I'm actually going to review it soon, as part of another thread where I'm reviewing an array of products.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks!!works bro!!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks!!works bro!!
Wow, those are amazing results you got there. Did you stack it with something else or solo? also what were your dosages? Planning to take it and stack it with alpha-t2 and maybe a dermal.

I have a couple large 240cc unopened bottles at home... used it for part of my precontest regimen earlier in the year, wasn't bad at all - very potent and an amazing thermogenic.
Are you putting a bottle up for sale at classifieds?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I've used it many times and it helped tremendously when cutting. It's intense but it works. I'm actually going to review it soon, as part of another thread where I'm reviewing an array of products.
thanks for the feedback man. Link the log here if you got one. As intense you mean the taste or the effect? Also, did it give you any sort of crash feeling after the cycle?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It works, but I'd recommend starting slow (1 ml at a time). Also, be prepared for the horrendous "spearmint" taste. Seriously, I have yet to find anything to take it with that helped mitigate its harshness. Maybe a shot of Jameson or Everclear will do the trick...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback man. Link the log here if you got one. As intense you mean the taste or the effect? Also, did it give you any sort of crash feeling after the cycle?
I'll link back to that thread as soon as I review it. Firstly, let me warn you that it tastes like warm oven baked death (I have no idea what that means..again it sounded good in my head). I didn't experience any type of crash. The effects simply wore off after 6 hours. You can control how much you take with a measuring spoon, from 1ml all the way to 5ml, which is perfect to assess your tolerance. It has you sweating up a storm, couple that with cardio and the weight melts right off. I'd describe my results as dramatic.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works, but I'd recommend starting slow (1 ml at a time). Also, be prepared for the horrendous "spearmint" taste. Seriously, I have yet to find anything to take it with that helped mitigate its harshness. Maybe a shot of Jameson or Everclear will do the trick...
Hoop is correct, as there is nothing that I'm aware of, that can cover up the taste. It's literally that bad! If you can get past that part, then you'll love the results. It's also great for appetite suppression, probably because after you take it, you'll want to throw up for the next 12 hours.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That's some harsh stuff!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys really appreciate it. Post the link southpaw when you're done with the review. Finally decided and going to give it a shot. Before ordering anything though which one should I get 120cc or 240? how long does each bottle last with recommended dosage?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys really appreciate it. Post the link southpaw when you're done with the review. Finally decided and going to give it a shot. Before ordering anything though which one should I get 120cc or 240? how long does each bottle last with recommended dosage?
I order the 240 bottle, as it lasts me a little over a month. I use it precardio (fasted) 5 days a week, and sip on BCAA's throughout my run. This has allowed me to lean out without losing to much muscle mass.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Wow, those are amazing results you got there. Did you stack it with something else or solo? also what were your dosages? Planning to take it and stack it with alpha-t2 and maybe a dermal.

Are you putting a bottle up for sale at classifieds?
I'll sell you both, as I have a lot of the version minus the 'butrx' part of the name, haha ;)

Shoot me a PM if you want, or I can list them 'officially' in the classifieds. Either way, I will give you fair pricing below even the LOWEST pricing you can find online. Actually, just find it online, and shoot me the link on a PM and you can PayPal me or send me a money order in the mail. Thanks man.