Does Yellow Thunder contain Ephedra?

pittguy578

Awards
Any other products contain it? What about Vasopro?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow thunder in fact does contain Ephedra. Here is the ingredient profile.

Yellow Thunder
Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 cap

Proprietary blend: 665mg
Ephedra Extract 25mg, Caffeine 250mg, Methylsynephrine 25mg,
Citrus Aurantium 30% 10mg, Phenylethylamine HCL 25mg,
Yohimbe 8% Extract 25mg, Hoodia (new blue) 25mg, Theobromine 25mg,
Chrominium 10% (white) 30mcg, Dicalcium Phosphate 150mg,
White Willow Bark 25mg, Green Tea Extract 98% 50mg, Unidex 150mg

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
e
Yellow thunder in fact does contain Ephedra. Here is the ingredient profile.

Yellow Thunder
Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 cap

Proprietary blend: 665mg
Ephedra Extract 25mg, Caffeine 250mg, Methylsynephrine 25mg,
Citrus Aurantium 30% 10mg, Phenylethylamine HCL 25mg,
Yohimbe 8% Extract 25mg, Hoodia (new blue) 25mg, Theobromine 25mg,
Chrominium 10% (white) 30mcg, Dicalcium Phosphate 150mg,
White Willow Bark 25mg, Green Tea Extract 98% 50mg, Unidex 150mg
probaply ineffective ephedra there..i've used this product and got almost nothing out of it.
maybe slight stimulant effect but thats about it.
as far as loosing fat=fail.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
e
probaply ineffective ephedra there..i've used this product and got almost nothing out of it.
maybe slight stimulant effect but thats about it.
as far as loosing fat=fail.
Weird I was running the EC stack and I found 1 cap of this felt much stronger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any chance of samples? ive tried lots of stims lately and most are not as strong as i would like. it seems that company's are affraid to make strong stims these days.

with that being said-i have had good luck with aps in the past. and i trust you jd-just would like to try before spending my hard earned dollars.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Me and some friends have used it too. It feels a lot like taking 60mg ephedra and a 300mg caffeine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me and some friends have used it too. It feels a lot like taking 60mg ephedra and a 300mg caffeine.
that is outstanding, if i got results like that i would be stocking up.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Ahh meant 30mg of ephedra. Still that is pretty good =)

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
In his defense he is probably talking about the original formula they sold when they were on bb.com.I agree that first one was mild but this new one actually feels too strong to me!Might be great for those stim experts out there with a tolerance but for me waaaay too strong.I cant see whats in there that would cause that degree of stimulation but damn I'll just stick with my half scoop of mesomorph when i need a pick-me-up!If i feel like a trip to the moon yellow thunder will get the call.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Oh as for the original question that's ephedra extract (from the leaves not the stem).What does that mean?NO GROUP ALKALOIDS.So you dont get the ephedra buzz but it is legal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh as for the original question that's ephedra extract (from the leaves not the stem).What does that mean?NO GROUP ALKALOIDS.So you dont get the ephedra buzz but it is legal.
then what do you get from the leaves?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
then what do you get from the leaves?
From an article i read supposedly "tannins" and some super crazy anti-oxidants etc,all pretty much general health type benefits nothing actually to do with energy.But if i remember correctly the company that sells ephedra extract actually combines the leaf with various sympathetic "amines" from i think acacia rigadula and is sold as such.Let me go see if i can dig up the info and come back with an accurate description for you.disreguard my guess here and if i can find it i will post it right here.I'm a geek about all this stuff most of you are probably like :gives:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From an article i read supposedly "tannins" and some super crazy anti-oxidants etc,all pretty much general health type benefits nothing actually to do with energy.But if i remember correctly the company that sells ephedra extract actually combines the leaf with various sympathetic "amines" from i think acacia rigadula and is sold as such.Let me go see if i can dig up the info and come back with an accurate description for you.disreguard my guess here and if i can find it i will post it right here.I'm a geek about all this stuff most of you are probably like :gives:
no actually it is very interesting!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
ive ordered several ephedra products from these various outlets as well and they are all a joke...ephedra sinica is not ma huang by any stretch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive ordered several ephedra products from these various outlets as well and they are all a joke...ephedra sinica is not ma huang by any stretch.
yeah, thats what i was thinking. but i can't discount the reviews-i trust judgement day, he has been straight up with me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats what i was thinking. but i can't discount the reviews-i trust judgement day, he has been straight up with me.
Well I've been using Ephedrine for 2 months, going as high as 24mg pre-workout with 200-300mg of caffiene and I did find 1 cap of Yellow Thunder was more intense and felt much more thermogetic.

Personally I don't enjoy that crazy thermogetic effect, never did, I'd rather take a Pre-workout, but if your lookin for a fat burner I would give it a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I've been using Ephedrine for 2 months, going as high as 24mg pre-workout with 200-300mg of caffiene and I did find 1 cap of Yellow Thunder was more intense and felt much more thermogetic.

Personally I don't enjoy that crazy thermogetic effect, never did, I'd rather take a Pre-workout, but if your lookin for a fat burner I would give it a try.
thanks! loving stims the way i do, looks like 2 yt's might do the trick.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks! loving stims the way i do, looks like 2 yt's might do the trick.
:bigeyes: 2? wow that would be a lot, 500mg of Caffiene, 50mg of Ephedra...plus all the other stuff, that would prob kill me lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:bigeyes: 2? wow that would be a lot, 500mg of Caffiene, 50mg of Ephedra...plus all the other stuff, that would prob kill me lol
i like my hair to stand on end:lol:

2 at-2/2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine cap/2-3 rpm/2 aspirin. i am a full blown stimmer.:sgrin:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Do not misunderstand.This extract does not yeild any group alkaloids but yellow thunder is crazy strong like ephedra just as he ^^^^ said.I can't even take it too strong for me,just not my style.I definately WOULD NOT take two caps as that would probably be too strong for anybody.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do not misunderstand.This extract does not yeild any group alkaloids but yellow thunder is crazy strong like ephedra just as he ^^^^ said.I can't even take it too strong for me,just not my style.I definately WOULD NOT take two caps as that would probably be too strong for anybody.
you are making me want to try it. i haven't found any stim too strong-yet, lol.