Is there anything like the old activate extreme?

chlorella

Awards
I've tried a few test boosters and I've learned that I respond very well to divinex. The old activate was AWSOME, especially with Stoked!
I'm not interested in the new formulation of AE because I'd rather not take that herb that messes with dopamine levels.
I'm trying TestoPro and it's working great so far. BUT I'd really like to get the old AE because it worked so well in the past.

Is there any chance of bringing back the old AE? or is there a knock off somewhere?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get it in the US you can still get it in the UK so could order it from there. With a bit of luck DS will continue to produce both products so we have a choice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have not tried the new AX so I cannot comment. The old AX was awesome. One of the reasons TestoPRO works well is it contains the Divanil like AX and along with the testofen makes it a killer supp. I am sure you can still find the old AX if you search hard enough. Good luck bro.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the new AX so I cannot comment. The old AX was awesome. One of the reasons TestoPRO works well is it contains the Divanil like AX and along with the testofen makes it a killer supp. I am sure you can still find the old AX if you search hard enough. Good luck bro.
Unfortunately both the original AX and TestoPro are proprietary blends of differing amounts so we have no way of knowing if each contains more or less Divanil than the other. TestoPro has some good reviews but without being able to really compare each product and having to relay on proprietary blends it's like comparing chalk and cheese.

If TestoPro is working for you then stick with it. If you find that the orig AX was better then contact DS or the AX reps directly. If enough people do this then DS may be able to produce both products to please everyone. I'm planning to try the new AX next year but have also ordered 4 bottles of the orig AX just in case that disappears and the new AX doesn't work as well for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Unfortunately both the original AX and TestoPro are proprietary blends of differing amounts so we have no way of knowing if each contains more or less Divanil than the other. TestoPro has some good reviews but without being able to really compare each product and having to relay on proprietary blends it's like comparing chalk and cheese.

If TestoPro is working for you then stick with it. If you find that the orig AX was better then contact DS or the AX reps directly. If enough people do this then DS may be able to produce both products to please everyone. I'm planning to try the new AX next year but have also ordered 4 bottles of the orig AX just in case that disappears and the new AX doesn't work as well for me.
I am not comparing or saying one is better than the other both are excellent. I do like the combo of Divanil and Testofen but with that said AX kicked arse also.