Energy/Fat Loss Supplement

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Lately, I have a hard time getting out of bed.....at 10:30 in the morning. I dont have energy throughout the day, and focus and alertness are not that great either.

I am looking for a supp that will give me smooth energy and focus, as well as maybe help me lean up a bit. I dont need to lean up a lot, I can see a few abs, but would like to get more ripped before the holiday food crush. Suggestions?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I eat pretty clean. So I am not thinking my diet has any part in the lack of energy.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to bed earlier.

ALCAR - focus
ALA - health and carb management
Black Cats or Spirodex - energy

Or you could just go ECA, that'll get you going...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lately, I have a hard time getting out of bed.....at 10:30 in the morning. I dont have energy throughout the day, and focus and alertness are not that great either.

I am looking for a supp that will give me smooth energy and focus, as well as maybe help me lean up a bit. I dont need to lean up a lot, I can see a few abs, but would like to get more ripped before the holiday food crush. Suggestions?
whats your age?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate was formulated just for that. It is a energy/focus supplement. I will give you a link where you can get a free sample along with samples of a couple of our other products. It is always nice when you can try before you buy.:) I will also include some reviews on Motivate. You can get the free samples by going HERE be sure to carefully follow all the instructions in post #1 of the thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/160735-motivate-logs-reviews.html

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate was formulated just for that. It is a energy/focus supplement. I will give you a link where you can get a free sample along with samples of a couple of our other products. It is always nice when you can try before you buy.:) I will also include some reviews on Motivate. You can get the free samples by going HERE be sure to carefully follow all the instructions in post #1 of the thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/160735-motivate-logs-reviews.html
With some Alpha-T2 anyone? Mmmm

My motivate trial bottle is empty :(

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I have found that supplementing Powergrape into my daily supplement regimen has greatly increased my overall energy levels.

Additionally, whenever I need a pick-me-up, I use LG's E-911. IMO, the sublingual delivery system helps provide a rather quick and highly effective burst of clean energy.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx hardcore....energy lasts for roughly 6 hours and it's very strong.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meth?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

StimulantX. Problem solved. ALL problems solved. I stake my reputation on it. And to boot, if you check your rep page, it'll tell you exactly how to get a sample for absolutely free. If StimX does not do it for you, I'll ... I'll.... I'll not post on AM for an ENTIRE DAY.

Yes, that IS a big thing. :cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StimulantX. Problem solved. ALL problems solved. I stake my reputation on it. And to boot, if you check your rep page, it'll tell you exactly how to get a sample for absolutely free. If StimX does not do it for you, I'll ... I'll.... I'll not post on AM for an ENTIRE DAY.

How do we get this free sample???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stim junkie here. I took Spirodex and fell asleep an hour later! :24:

You got something to keep my "eyes open?" :wavey:
all i know is the price of spirodex sure has came down, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, in retrospect I shouldn't have recommended Spirodex. It was great for the first week, but then effects dissipated. If it could've kept the effect, it would've been awesome.

Neogenix Velocity XT is good stuff, I've used that on cross-country driving and it literally saved my life!

Pretty much any fat burner with stim can get the OP going, I was just trying to speak from my own experience on energy supplements...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim junkie here. I took Spirodex and fell asleep an hour later! :24:

You got something to keep my "eyes open?" :wavey:
I know of only 2 people who are bigger stim junkies than me, and not by much. Dr. D is one, and one of the high poobahs at AX is the other. If it's to be called "StimX", it cuts our mustard. This StimX, I say with no shame and no regret...and no concern for my "affiliation"...is hands down the BEST I have ever tried. I've tried all of the incarnations of it, too. It's not an energy bomb that will make you all jittery and wired. It will hit you and you WILL know it. Then eventually it will go away. That, you won't readily know. :)

Shill. No soup for you. :lol:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of only 2 people who are bigger stim junkies than me, and not by much. Dr. D is one, and one of the high poobahs at AX is the other. If it's to be called "StimX", it cuts our mustard. This StimX, I say with no shame and no regret...and no concern for my "affiliation"...is hands down the BEST I have ever tried. I've tried all of the incarnations of it, too. It's not an energy bomb that will make you all jittery and wired. It will hit you and you WILL know it. Then eventually it will go away. That, you won't readily know. :)
Interesting, my CNS is ready for something new... How is it with focus?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
how do effects compare to rx6?
I have only sampled Rx6, but I can undoubtedly say it was the single worst supplement experience I've had to date. One capsule of Rx6 gave me severe migraines and blurred vision that lasted beyond the duration of my workout.

With that being said, one full serving (3 ml) of Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore was overly stimulating and made me feel like death; however, through trial and error, I found that a 1 ml serving size was my optimal dosage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only sampled Rx6, but I can undoubtedly say it was the single worst supplement experience I've had to date. One capsule of Rx6 gave me severe migraines and blurred vision that lasted beyond the duration of my workout.

With that being said, one full serving (3 ml) of Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore was overly stimulating and made me feel like death; however, through trial and error, I found that a 1 ml serving size was my optimal dosage.
thanks for the comparison.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, my CNS is ready for something new... How is it with focus?
Individual results may vary.

That out of the way, personally - when I concentrate, laser beam. When i can't, I don't care! :D

Not a problem in the least, T.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to picking up a bottle of the new Stim-X!
Once more, keep yer eyes open! :D :D :D Ya never know what we're gonna do next for some fun.
:bigeyes::sgrin:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established

My opinion from personal experience newStim x is good....i just dont think it lasts as long as most stims..nice focus and what not for 3-4 hrs then i feel like i can take a nap...this is even with 3 caps. I am a stim junkie and tried most of them out there and i weigh 165lbs so its not lack of experience or size...best ever was last years slimx.....3 days of no sleep, but i loved it

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the effects, but absolutely can not stand the taste.
Absolutely in agreement with you. It tastes like something you'd dig up at a burial site (not sure what that really means...sounded good in my head). That issue aside, the results received from the product have been spectacular.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Like tim said defiintly take him up on that offer and pick up a sample. Give it a try and let us know what you think, i dont think youll be disapointed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like tim said defiintly take him up on that offer and pick up a sample. Give it a try and let us know what you think, i dont think youll be disapointed!
i ordered 3 sample packs for $3, hope it comes without too much delay.

btw-the samples you are sending now are the new formula, right?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

VPX's Redline Xtreme Black on Blue edition was the best for energy I have ever tried, but it is probably impossible to find anywhere now (the tri-phase caps have been out for a long time and are surely all that is available, I just know some people in the company). Aside from that I had 4 sample pills of Gaspari's new 'mood enhancement' supplement, and was actually surprised with it and have overall positive feelings about it. Green Tea extract has worked excellent for me as well.

There are some products on NTBM's website that I have not tried, but are formulated for this specific purpose.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another epic AX contest on the horizon? :fingersx:
"Another" implicates one more. Not one. Maybe not even two. ;) :head:

:djparty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards