Bulk ALCAR
Extra Vit D/Magnesium/TMG
Supercissus RX when knee feels dry
Bulk Beta-Alanine, 1 serving plus the 3.2 in Anavit
Bulk Citrulline Malate, 3g if pre-wo doesnt have any
Now what im debating.
BCAA-Either IBCAA or ModernBCAA or Purple Wraath or Protocol
For a hydro product-MAP or Intrabolic
L-Theanine to add to any pre-wo, I currently use Chaind-out pre-wo only for this ingredient since i find it makes any pre-wo better, i could be wrong here tho. Thoughts?
Pre-wo-Currently use SP MAX, any opinions how to use ASGT but avoid bloat and crash early in the workout would be great! or Pre-surge Caps
Creatine-Creapure/MCC/Creatine Nitrate?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im more curious is the options i provided man
but DAA is good and Divanx is too, but im 19 and focusing on basics so to speak...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are supps i take year round
Now what im debating.
BCAA-Either IBCAA or ModernBCAA or Purple Wraath or Protocol
For a hydro product-MAP or Intrabolic
L-Theanine to add to any pre-wo, I currently use Chaind-out pre-wo only for this ingredient since i find it makes any pre-wo better, i could be wrong here tho. Thoughts?
Pre-wo-Currently use SP MAX, any opinions how to use ASGT but avoid bloat and crash early in the workout would be great! or Pre-surge Caps
Creatine-Creapure/MCC/Creatine Nitrate?
Purple Wraath
Intrabolic
Not necessary
APS Mesomorph
Creapure

However, there are probably better value suggestions based upon what your goals are, these are just the areas you mentioned.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i avoid 1,3 dim containing pre-wos...i add the ingredient when i want on my own
and creapure i figure lol

JoeHT

Awards
im more curious is the options i provided man
but DAA is good and Divanx is too, but im 19 and focusing on basics so to speak...
Only 19??? Stay with the basics: multi, fish-oil, whey, creatine-mono & beta.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive done way more in the past,
what i always use i classify as basics man
i understand the biology of the human body and the various benifits of the supps i listed
im prob gonna go with a 50/50 mix of Creapure/Magnapower
I need a good BCAA sup, i was considering ModernBCAA, but only if id get the same mtor/protein synthesis benifits
i was questioning if l-theanine would provide the focus benifit i get from chained out
Also i like the idea of di/tri peptide based proteins due the receptors in the stomach and being faster then even free aminos in action...these in essence are much more basic then what most people use around here.
Im simply digging throught the variations of each "basic supp"
there is much more to supplimentation then just whey, multi, fish oil, creatine, beta

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done way more in the past,
what i always use i classify as basics man
i understand the biology of the human body and the various benifits of the supps i listed
im prob gonna go with a 50/50 mix of Creapure/Magnapower
I need a good BCAA sup, i was considering ModernBCAA, but only if id get the same mtor/protein synthesis benifits
i was questioning if l-theanine would provide the focus benifit i get from chained out
Also i like the idea of di/tri peptide based proteins due the receptors in the stomach and being faster then even free aminos in action...these in essence are much more basic then what most people use around here.
Im simply digging throught the variations of each "basic supp"
there is much more to supplimentation then just whey, multi, fish oil, creatine, beta
You're well read, which is good. However, what experience (and a lot of money wasted on supplements) will teach you is diet and training far outweigh supplements.

It's basically 70% diet, 25% exercise, and 5% supplements. If diet and exercise aren't studied to at least the level of detail you know protein, then it'll do you no good.

Trust the old bro's, we've been there, done that, and just less money to show for it. Oats and chicken are the keys to success, that and heavy compound lifts. Spend your time there, and you will be much better off.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my current diet lies at 5 meals per day
250-260g Protein focus on whole food sources
carbs 300-350g, currently bumping this up as im not gaining as i want
fats 90-100g for hormone production
I currently train west barbell variation for skinny guys v3
It is a powerbuilding routine for naturals/skinny guys
I switch between this and layne norton's power/hypertrophy split
i do cardio 1-2 times a week
1 being steady state job for active recovery the other (if done) is HIIT training
Ive used almost of all of the "hot supps" around here and already learned it was pointless
ive used juice in the past and understand the sides now
My diet echos layne nortons style in his presentation of protein synthesis
Except i dont use bcaa's between meals because well i need a good bcaa sup to just use A.m., Pre, Post, Before Bed
I count macro nutrients and always basically know how many cals i get a day
I keep a training journal and record all my lifts to make gains.

I hope this helps you guys better understand where i am right now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took Anadraulic State one scoop preworkout and one scoop intra and loved it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
really? intra?
Bc i notice it gives me an upset stomach if i take to much. plus my body hates waxy maize