Best Fat Loss Product or Stack for under $70

pittguy578

Awards
What is the best product/products for fat loss which are under $70?
Is there a good "stack" I can get for that price?
I do not need to lose very much weight. I am talking 5-6 pounds.
I am using Eviscerate smolder on love handles and want to have a little extra boost to try to get slimmed down

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Veggies

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I responded well to Alpha T2.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primatene, aspirin and caffeine ftw
This.

Also add in Lean Xtreme (and eventually DCP) for a multi-pronged approach using different mechanisms.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse my ignorance but, how does asprin play a roll in fat loss?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is copy n paste, but in summery the aspirin helps prolong the effects of the ephedra particularly, and the caffeine.

"Aspirin is included in the ECA stack to help prolong the effects of ephedrine. Basically as a normalizing procedure the body reacts to ephedrine by producing prostaglandins and adenosine outside the cell, and phosphodiesterase inside the cell. Inside the cell, it has been found that methylxanthines, like caffeine, inhibit the activities of phosphodiesterase. Stimulation of the beta receptors by ephedrine (via noradrenaline) causes an increase of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) within the cell. This crucial part of the process that leads to thermogenesis is vulnerable because cAMP is degraded by phosphodiesterase. Outside the cell, aspirin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins inhibit the release of noradrenaline in the synaptic junction (before receptor stimulation). So in other words without aspirin (and caffeine), the beta agonistic qualities of ephedrine (via noradrenaline) are practically negated by prostaglandins. Thermogenesis is prolonged because aspirin interferes with this negative feedback mechanism!"

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Im an advocate of diet as my fat burn. Ive taken 1 fat burner all year and it helped but it didnt shred me up like I am now, my diet did.

I recompd on the Trifecta and on a Natadrol/Testopro combo. Both can be had for under $70 bones.

If you have to have a 'fat burner' supp per se, I'd do a tight diet coupled with USPLabs OEP and add in AI's Glycobol on carb meals..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at-2 and erase both for around $40 is the best deal i can think of.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this fat loss stack? It is $75 and seems pretty solid.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's Fat Loss Stack plus Alpha T2 or Erase. Or Alpha T2 and Erase.

pittguy578

Awards
I have some Dermatherm target coming tomorrow.
I will stack it with the Smolder and the Diet Pills. Also bought a crap load of ALCAR and ALA. I am just trying to lose 5-6 pounds quickly.
I was lifting more/doing more push ups/working out on the total gym and drinking whole milk protein shakes-something I don't normally do. I am back to skim protein shakes I am just trying to look "decent". I am 32 years old. I am not going to be in any fitness competitions:) I am going to stop and buy some aspirin tomorrow. I didn't even think of that.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I have some Dermatherm target coming tomorrow.
I will stack it with the Smolder and the Diet Pills. Also bought a crap load of ALCAR and ALA. I am just trying to lose 5-6 pounds quickly.
I was lifting more/doing more push ups/working out on the total gym and drinking whole milk protein shakes-something I don't normally do. I am back to skim protein shakes I am just trying to look "decent". I am 32 years old. I am not going to be in any fitness competitions:) I am going to stop and buy some aspirin tomorrow. I didn't even think of that.
Has anyone ever taken a transdermal and had better success than with an oral?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipoxil + TT33, will add to less than 70 bucks and is a very effective stack that burns fat via multiple angles. You could even pick up maybe a nutrient partitioner, cortisol blocker, or TTA, etc. and hit the 70 buck mark to increase angles of burning fat.

Mike

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
How's the eviscerate smolder working for you? planning to pick up some but need more feedbacks.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate is giving me double the results of regular eviscerate, minus bloating and crazy burn. One application in the morning and one before training is perfect.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adipoxil + TT-33 = legal clen/T3 :D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
AND it's non-stimulant, so it can stack with ECA. That's the money right there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AND it's non-stimulant, so it can stack with ECA. That's the money right there.
and even buying bronkaid/caffeine tab/aspirin along with at-2/erase it still comes in at right around $70

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pordon my ignorence but isnt at-2 a stimulant? methyl syn and yohimbine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pordon my ignorence but isnt at-2 a stimulant? methyl syn and yohimbine?
the low doses of methyl-synephrine[30mg] and alpha yohimbe[7mg] were designed more for fatburning than stimulant effect. most people report a very mild stimulant effect. unlike the 200mg or more caffeine often found in stimulant fatburners.

one of the great reasons i like non-prop blends, you know exactly what you are taking.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also on top of that its suppose to have some insulin sensitizing effect

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I gotta give it to alpha t2 for the price and the results . Also experience an overall sense of well being with t2 that is the exact opposite with oep. I tried oep after reading the logs of some others but it just doesn't jive well with me. Even 1 cap seems to throw me off. I have a lot of experience with preworkout stims and stims in general legal or recreational (ha) and it just really makes me feel like yuck. Where as alpha t2 is just enough for a bit more intense workout and definite thermo effect. Every once in awhile I'll use rpm with it for some crazier sessions

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the low doses of methyl-synephrine[30mg] and alpha yohimbe[7mg] were designed more for fatburning than stimulant effect. most people report a very mild stimulant effect. unlike the 200mg or more caffeine often found in stimulant fatburners.

one of the great reasons i like non-prop blends, you know exactly what you are taking.
i dont see this as a small amount...not whatsoever, im extremely sensative to stims so to me thats a HUGE hit to add to a pre-wo or anything

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont see this as a small amount...not whatsoever, im extremely sensative to stims so to me thats a HUGE hit to add to a pre-wo or anything
well......maybe it aint for you then. i haven't found any supp yet that works for everyone.

one suggestion though is to take it away from your preworkout?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine + Lipo-AM
and/or
Lipo PM + Lean Xtreme

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha t2 is awesome stuff
that with some eca your good to go

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta stack. Eat @ maintenance or even a bit above and you'll see a solid recomp.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Primatene, aspirin and caffeine ftw
Is Primatene basically ephedrine? I used to use the ephedrine/caffine/asprin stack back in the day (when ephedrine was legal) and found it to be not only a great fat burner, but a great preworkout mix as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Primatene basically ephedrine? I used to use the ephedrine/caffine/asprin stack back in the day (when ephedrine was legal) and found it to be not only a great fat burner, but a great preworkout mix as well.
yes

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Alpha t2 is awesome stuff
that with some eca your good to go
I looked through ingredients of Alpha T2 on NP. The symphadrine (sp?) appears as methyl symphadrine. This would be a poor choice post cycle then if I was running methylated PH then, right? I ask as I know the PH but not stims so much, and I'm not a chemist.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked through ingredients of Alpha T2 on NP. The symphadrine (sp?) appears as methyl symphadrine. This would be a poor choice post cycle then if I was running methylated PH then, right? I ask as I know the PH but not stims so much, and I'm not a chemist.
i think you are talking about Synephrine
and i think you are mistaken as this is not a PH of some sort, this wont cause liver damage like methylated PH will

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
someone mentioned the Fat Loss Stack from PP, I used this with some glycobol with good results!

I'd love to run this again with some erase :D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
someone mentioned the Fat Loss Stack from PP, I used this with some glycobol with good results!

I'd love to run this again with some erase :D
I ran glycobol solo and loved it, haven't tried the fat loss stack but have heard good things about it so I am sure that would be a solid stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methylated steroids are toxic to the liver, but methylated ingredients in general are not.

Caffeine is trimethyl-xanthine, for example

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
What is the best product/products for fat loss which are under $70?
Is there a good "stack" I can get for that price?
I do not need to lose very much weight. I am talking 5-6 pounds.
I am using Eviscerate smolder on love handles and want to have a little extra boost to try to get slimmed down
the best product/products for fat loss which would be under $70 total (or near)
I would rec then Green tea caps from PP (EGCG helps nicely with fatloss) and Need2Slin from NTBM. is say more liek CLA ect. but you say under 70$.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the best product/products for fat loss which would be under $70 total (or near)
I would rec then Green tea caps from PP (EGCG helps nicely with fatloss) and Need2Slin from NTBM. is say more liek CLA ect. but you say under 70$.
Personaly I don't feel that i get any fatloss from Green Tea caps.