Best Fat Loss Product or Stack for under $70

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Ephedrine + Lipo-AM
    and/or
    Lipo PM + Lean Xtreme
    i am a fan of lipo pm, i use it often-very cost effective and good product.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Trifecta stack. Eat @ maintenance or even a bit above and you'll see a solid recomp.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Primatene, aspirin and caffeine ftw
    Is Primatene basically ephedrine? I used to use the ephedrine/caffine/asprin stack back in the day (when ephedrine was legal) and found it to be not only a great fat burner, but a great preworkout mix as well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Is Primatene basically ephedrine? I used to use the ephedrine/caffine/asprin stack back in the day (when ephedrine was legal) and found it to be not only a great fat burner, but a great preworkout mix as well.
    yes
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Alpha t2 is awesome stuff
    that with some eca your good to go
    I looked through ingredients of Alpha T2 on NP. The symphadrine (sp?) appears as methyl symphadrine. This would be a poor choice post cycle then if I was running methylated PH then, right? I ask as I know the PH but not stims so much, and I'm not a chemist.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I looked through ingredients of Alpha T2 on NP. The symphadrine (sp?) appears as methyl symphadrine. This would be a poor choice post cycle then if I was running methylated PH then, right? I ask as I know the PH but not stims so much, and I'm not a chemist.
    i think you are talking about Synephrine
    and i think you are mistaken as this is not a PH of some sort, this wont cause liver damage like methylated PH will
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

7. someone mentioned the Fat Loss Stack from PP, I used this with some glycobol with good results!

I'd love to run this again with some erase

8. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    someone mentioned the Fat Loss Stack from PP, I used this with some glycobol with good results!

I'd love to run this again with some erase
    I ran glycobol solo and loved it, haven't tried the fat loss stack but have heard good things about it so I am sure that would be a solid stack.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Methylated steroids are toxic to the liver, but methylated ingredients in general are not.

Caffeine is trimethyl-xanthine, for example
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by pittguy578 View Post
    What is the best product/products for fat loss which are under $70?
    Is there a good "stack" I can get for that price?
    I do not need to lose very much weight. I am talking 5-6 pounds.
    I am using Eviscerate smolder on love handles and want to have a little extra boost to try to get slimmed down
    the best product/products for fat loss which would be under $70 total (or near)
    I would rec then Green tea caps from PP (EGCG helps nicely with fatloss) and Need2Slin from NTBM. is say more liek CLA ect. but you say under 70$.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    the best product/products for fat loss which would be under $70 total (or near)
    I would rec then Green tea caps from PP (EGCG helps nicely with fatloss) and Need2Slin from NTBM. is say more liek CLA ect. but you say under 70$.
    Personaly I don't feel that i get any fatloss from Green Tea caps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. If you could choose only one fat loss product...
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. what's your favorite fat loss product??
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 03:02 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 01:00 PM
  5. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:55 PM