ADAM by now
- 11-23-2010, 07:03 AM
OT has minerals in the form of chelates and citrates
carotenes mixed (instead of just beta) - which ADAM has too.
vitamin B12 is Methylcobalamin - which ADAM has too.
It also has:
* 2000mg of Glucosamine & Chondroitin
* 1550mg MSM
* 1275mg of Antioxidants & Digestive support
It's cool if you like ADAM more, that is a solid multi too. But to say "by a long shot", I have to respectfully disagree.
- 11-23-2010, 07:13 AM
I take the ADAM tablets in split doses...1 AM and 1 PM....I like it!!
I used to like GNC mega men or whatever it was, then just started getting the walmart brand mult (LOL) but finally got around to adding this to a recent order.
Counting fish oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto, and taurine, that's 5 pills AM, 5 more PM, so no way I would bother with animal pak.True story:
I give a f**K!!
11-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BabyHulk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:09 AM
- By ShiftyCapone in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2009, 11:11 AM
- By SacDIESEL in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2007, 01:08 AM
- By skyOne in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM
- By -bman- in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:31 PM