ADAM by now
- 11-21-2010, 04:30 PM
there are many great multis and while ADAM isnt top dog, I use it with great regularity and only spring for OT and the likes when they are on sale.Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
- 11-22-2010, 01:03 PM
11-22-2010, 04:36 PM
11-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Yea I always wondered why they even bothered with that tiny dose of aminos. To be honest, I've been taking animal pak for so many years I'm worried about switching it up!! I'm sure it's all mental....
11-23-2010, 06:55 AM
11-23-2010, 07:03 AM
OT has minerals in the form of chelates and citrates
carotenes mixed (instead of just beta) - which ADAM has too.
vitamin B12 is Methylcobalamin - which ADAM has too.
It also has:
* 2000mg of Glucosamine & Chondroitin
* 1550mg MSM
* 1275mg of Antioxidants & Digestive support
It's cool if you like ADAM more, that is a solid multi too. But to say "by a long shot", I have to respectfully disagree.
11-23-2010, 07:13 AM
I take the ADAM tablets in split doses...1 AM and 1 PM....I like it!!
I used to like GNC mega men or whatever it was, then just started getting the walmart brand mult (LOL) but finally got around to adding this to a recent order.
Counting fish oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto, and taurine, that's 5 pills AM, 5 more PM, so no way I would bother with animal pak.
I give a f**K!!
11-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BabyHulk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:09 AM
- By ShiftyCapone in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2009, 11:11 AM
- By SacDIESEL in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2007, 01:08 AM
- By skyOne in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM
- By -bman- in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:31 PM