1-Andro/4-AD Stack

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Relocated this thread because I think it is too "lightweight" for anabolic section but that's how I roll. :D

As suggested by JCunningham, I will not be running ATD after this 4 week stack. Money is not an issue but based on what I've read and my previous experience, I don't think I need to spend a buttload of money after this.

I am thinking Erase and DAA should do the trick. Erase+Titanium and DAA could also work. Stoked+DAA comes to mind as well. Anyone have suggestions or better choices? Triazole perhaps?

While I am here...Would it be a good/bad idea to start 4-ad 2 weeks after the 1-andro, thereby making it 6 weeks with the last 2 being 4-ad only?

Appreciate any input, even if I am way off.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
1 andro rx? What does your cycle look like mgs per day and for how many weeks?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Just the ams utt otc. Taking recommended dose of each. Comes with aromx and but not gonna use it.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Relocated this thread because I think it is too "lightweight" for anabolic section but that's how I roll. :D

As suggested by JCunningham, I will not be running ATD after this 4 week stack. Money is not an issue but based on what I've read and my previous experience, I don't think I need to spend a buttload of money after this.

I am thinking Erase and DAA should do the trick. Erase+Titanium and DAA could also work. Stoked+DAA comes to mind as well. Anyone have suggestions or better choices? Triazole perhaps?

While I am here...Would it be a good/bad idea to start 4-ad 2 weeks after the 1-andro, thereby making it 6 weeks with the last 2 being 4-ad only?

Appreciate any input, even if I am way off.

I agree, there's really no need to follow up the 1-Andro w/ATD. I would look to add in the Anabolic Matrix RX as part of your PCT. This will help expidite things back to normal. Doses on th 1-Andro should be whats suggested on the bottle (6caps e/d).

msaucier42

Awards
I took the 1-andro as my first ph. believe it or not i gained 20lbs. I went from 184-206. Not all muscle, but it was a good experience