what is the best joint support supplement

beaver

Awards
right now i just started using super cissus rx by usp. in your opinion what do u think is the best on the market?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I have had GREAT success with EPharm Joint Force.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super Cissus, and fish oil

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was a skeptic, but i am really impressed with skeltal balm. works even better than wobenzym n.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skeletal Balm hands down.

I did the whole ingesting joint support supplements thing but man, nothing compares to this trans-dermal. Feels so good to put on with it's instant cooling effect on the muscles and using it frequently has been nothing short of amazing for my joints and muscles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Skeletal Balm hands down.

I did the whole ingesting joint support supplements thing but man, nothing compares to this trans-dermal. Feels so good to put on with it's instant cooling effect on the muscles and using it frequently has been nothing short of amazing for my joints and muscles.
i use it pre and postworkout. i can lift heavy even with my arthritis-amazing product.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Personally, Osteo-Sport is by far the most effective joint support formula on the market...period.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/osteo-sport-150-caps.html

Go here to read the technical writeup...http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-osteo-sport.php

and honestly don't pass up reading it...it is damn good read and the product is backed by legit science...not marketing BS.

However, I am curious about that new transdermal product creation from PA. Maybe you could even stack the two...only if you have the money to do so though.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. I justy read the write up and ingredients. NICE!

Personally, Osteo-Sport is by far the most effective joint support formula on the market...period.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/osteo-sport-150-caps.html

Go here to read the technical writeup...http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-osteo-sport.php

and honestly don't pass up reading it...it is damn good read and the product is backed by legit science...not marketing BS.

However, I am curious about that new transdermal product creation from PA. Maybe you could even stack the two...only if you have the money to do so though.

-Sean-

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Ive had no problems since switching my multi to orange triad

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Same here. Was using Supercissus RX but since I started using OT all is good.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Skeletal Balm soothes almost instantly. Oral supps take a bit to start working IME. I wont lie, Animal Flex is a staple for me but on those mornings or work outs that my joints are really bothering me, what could be better then a TD joint supplement that starts working right away?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

-Sean-
^^^^^^^ repeat buyers who have tried all the competition and keep coming back means something :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id opt for PAs new topical, nutraplanet has amazing pricing on it too.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was a skeptic, but i am really impressed with skeltal balm. works even better than wobenzym n.
Ya.. My lifting partner has been using this for a while on his tendinitis.. He swears by the stuff..

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus has always been great for joint health and always gets awesome reviews. If you do choose another all in one joint supplement make sure it contains Glucosamine, Chondortin and MSM, aswell boswellia extract works really well for reducing inflammation. Ive taken Animal Flex in the past with pretty good results, oo and simply upping your fish oil dose should help quite a bit as Omega-3s are anti-inflammatory.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to chime in with Joint Force it really does work.

tjwoody

Awards
ive been using animal flex and i take cissus now and then. i am pretty convinced the combo has helped me get rid of shoulder issues by as much as 75%! i had some issues with right delt, had MRIs, etc and with some smart training, diet, rehab and supps I am so happy! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Force has my shoulder back in top form. Also works on my Wife's lower back pain.

Gave it to a guy at the gym with an old bicep tear/elbow dislocation and within 3 days he was raving about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya.. My lifting partner has been using this for a while on his tendinitis.. He swears by the stuff..
it not only works for my arthritis, but my father in law loves it too. he had above the knee amputation due to poor circulation from korean war. they put ballons in on his good leg to increase blood flow and this caused a lot of pain around knee area. it worked so good he is buying the next bottle.

this stuff works-no hype!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I like cissus and MSM in bulk.

I gotta say, Im a little suspicious of this transdermal stuff. If it works so quickly, is it really healing, or just making you feel better?

henryv

Awards
  • Established

I gotta say, Im a little suspicious of this transdermal stuff. If it works so quickly, is it really healing, or just making you feel better?
Both. Joint Force has analgesic (pain-killing) ingredients as well as healing ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i really don't give a damn-it is making me more painfree than i have been in a very long time-my quality of life is better since i started skeletal balm. this stuff is worth every penny- i don't say that often!!!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
i really don't give a damn-it is making me more painfree than i have been in a very long time-my quality of life is better since i started skeletal balm. this stuff is worth every penny- i don't say that often!!!!
Careful bigt, feeling better=wanting to lift more=making an existing injury worse.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now i just started using super cissus rx by usp. in your opinion what do u think is the best on the market?
OsteoSport, hands down - nothing else comes close, IMO. It is the most COMPLETE joint formula out there. The next best thing is high-high dosed Cissus and Vitamin C, LOL

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Careful bigt, feeling better=wanting to lift more=making an existing injury worse.
i have been lifting a lot more-often and heavier. so far so good.

just ordered 2nd bottle!

TGSmithJr

Awards
I've been taking chondroitin and glucosamine for years. Different brands, quantities, and formulations. Some brands had other ingredients also: MSM, hydroloxin,... I've tried Animal Flex, Oseo-BiFlex, MoveFree, among others. They helped a lot at first and at this point I notice if I get off of them for a while. Depsite the massive quantities of joint support I still had a lot of shoulder pain over the past 4 months or so and I think the item that helped me the most (especially recently) was fish oil. About 1 month ago I started dosing fish oil at 2-3 grams per day and have noticed significantly less pain in my shoulder since.

I must admit that I haven't tried cissus though I am planning on it.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i've been using Animal Flex for several months now with great results (plus the cool ass container it comes in)... may give the transdermals a try, especially for those really achey days that it takes forever to get warmed up...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking chondroitin and glucosamine for years. Different brands, quantities, and formulations. Some brands had other ingredients also: MSM, hydroloxin,... I've tried Animal Flex, Oseo-BiFlex, MoveFree, among others. They helped a lot at first and at this point I notice if I get off of them for a while. Depsite the massive quantities of joint support I still had a lot of shoulder pain over the past 4 months or so and I think the item that helped me the most (especially recently) was fish oil. About 1 month ago I started dosing fish oil at 2-3 grams per day and have noticed significantly less pain in my shoulder since.

I must admit that I haven't tried cissus though I am planning on it.
my doc put me on 800mg ibuprofen 2xday, plus tramadol every 6 hours. since starting skeletal balm i rarely take a regular strength advil.

you can take a horse to water.........SKELETAL BALM!!!!!!!!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I like Osteo-Sport, Skeletal Balm or Cissus!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OsteoSport, hands down - nothing else comes close, IMO. It is the most COMPLETE joint formula out there. The next best thing is high-high dosed Cissus and Vitamin C, LOL

~Rosie~
I'm hitting PA right now to try and hurry up with an Osteo-sport/Joint Force combo for Black Friday Sale or the New YeaR'S sALE.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
apparently everybodys product is the best ****ing thing in the entire world. So buy them all and put them in a blender and mix them up. pour them on top of your head and wrap yourself in saran wrap for an hour

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
apparently everybodys product is the best ****ing thing in the entire world. So buy them all and put them in a blender and mix them up. pour them on top of your head and wrap yourself in saran wrap for an hour
Will that absorb transdermally and make my brain smarter?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
OsteoSport, hands down - nothing else comes close, IMO.

~Rosie~

how often is it that when someone makes such a statement they have actually tried all the products out there?

answer is never.

So I assume you mean "of the products you have tried to date"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will this cause baldness???

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Will that absorb transdermally and make my brain smarter?
since your brain is powered by a little mouse on a treadmill i suggest you pour hot velveeta on your head and then the saran wrap

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have good experiences with both Skeletal Balm and Joint Force, both are quality products.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
how often is it that when someone makes such a statement they have actually tried all the products out there?

answer is never.

So I assume you mean "of the products you have tried to date"
I've tried most of the joint support products on the market that are worth trying (there are few that are quality...the rest are recycled and copycat knockoff garbage). Anyway, Osteo-Sport has proven to be the most effective for me. However, I will say I am curious to try your new Joint Force Product. I would like to stack the two together to be honest.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I will have to share my thoughts with you on this product.

I began having problem in my left knee from heavy ass to heels squatting. I went to google and looked for something better than glucosamine. I came across Skeletal Balm and contacted NTBM about this and what I was going through.
Too cut the bull**** and get to the good stuff, I have beeb using this product about a long time now whenever I start to witness pain in my joints. Since I have started taking it, the pain does not come back too often at all. But I applied the SB pre and post training (about an inch diameter is all I needed) and then again right before I went to bed.This would give me a soothing effect on mu joints and I could really tell the blood was flowing much more efficiently to my muscles and joints.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've tried most of the joint support products on the market that are worth trying (there are few that are quality...the rest are recycled and copycat knockoff garbage). Anyway, Osteo-Sport has proven to be the most effective for me. However, I will say I am curious to try your new Joint Force Product. I would like to stack the two together to be honest.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

It is a good idea to stack joint force with an oral joint care product. I dont know details about osteosport but applied nutraceuticals guys are cool so i would say go for it

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I will have to share my thoughts with you on this product.

I began having problem in my left knee from heavy ass to heels squatting. I went to google and looked for something better than glucosamine. I came across Skeletal Balm and contacted NTBM about this and what I was going through.
Too cut the bull**** and get to the good stuff, I have beeb using this product about a long time now whenever I start to witness pain in my joints. Since I have started taking it, the pain does not come back too often at all. But I applied the SB pre and post training (about an inch diameter is all I needed) and then again right before I went to bed.This would give me a soothing effect on mu joints and I could really tell the blood was flowing much more efficiently to my muscles and joints.
That's how I've found it to be most effective. I also use it on my shoulders before heavy benching. It's kept me moving for some time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
since your brain is powered by a little mouse on a treadmill i suggest you pour hot velveeta on your head and then the saran wrap
Can I put that in my signature PA? That's funny as hell! LOL Velveeta! :lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Osteo-Sport/Joint Force Black Friday deal at NP. Let's make it happen.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Never used any of the specific joint products but my knees, elbows, and shoulders have always sucked.

I now take 4 Now Ultra Omega and 1 full serving of orange triad on workout days, half serving on non heavy lifting days, and any and all joint paint has nearly disappeared.

I have also been remodeling my parents house they're trying to get on the market so I don't know if the constant construction has helped improve my joints, but it's made my grip strength explode

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Osteo-Sport/Joint Force Black Friday deal at NP. Let's make it happen.
^^^This would be a great gift idea ;)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance