- 11-14-2010, 02:18 PM
- 5'8" 188 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Im currently researching the various forms of creatine on the market.
Creatine Mono has the most to back it up and is 88% creatine and 12% water. It uses the sodium transporters to enter the cell.
MCC is creatine bonded to magnsium chelate, is uses the ligand-gated cation channel to enter the cell. It has only been compared to Magnesium Oxide Creatine, not mono. How much of this is creatine and how much is magnesium?
Di/Tri-Creatine Malate is malic acid bonded to creatine. It is 30% creatine and 70% malic acid correct? How does it enter the cell?
These are the ones ive currently read about.
Any info on Creatine Nitrate, Creatine HCL, and any other form would be appricated. Im just curious and want to learn is all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Problem in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:08 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM