HCgenerate As a Stand Alone. No PCT

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
So I had to jump on board to test this stuff out. Especially since it contains something I have been raving about like a mad man for many years... You know it, Fadogia agrestis!

As many of you recall MyoGenX was a big Hit for some and total Hoax to others... I happen to be the former. Loved the stuff and have been in search of quality fadosia product ever since... and yes I have tried just about everyone to come to market, with Primal male being my least favorite and T-Force my second Favorite behind MyoGenX.

HCgenerate, I started about 3 days ago and plan on keeping updated throughout my run with this. Now Keep in mind im using this as a stand alone, not using this as PCT nor have I run any cycle (supplement or other) in a very long while!

Ok, so my initial impressions: Im getting less Fadosia per bottle than with T-Force. However T-force does not contain all or any of the other goodies found in HCgenerate. All of which I have first hand experience, the only exception being Fenugreek extract aka "Testofen". This could be a deal breaker as it is becoming more popular, and im hoping if all goes well I should have a good line to draw between HCgenerate and other "simply Fadosia products" at the end of 30 days.

Right so, its only been 3 days and I can definitely say that I have the old familiar feeling I love from the Fadosia. The thing is (for me at least) it doesnt take anytime at all for FA to start to increase Libido, like usually in 24-48 hours. Not only that but seems to provide a sense of well-being, all of which im happy to report seem to be right on par with T-Force.

So far so good, I will continue at 5 caps a day and will see where it take me...

Have a duck. :borladuck:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting to see how this works for you. What kind of gains did you see with tforce when you cycled it??

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Interesting to see how this works for you. What kind of gains did you see with tforce when you cycled it??

To be perfectly honest, I don't believe that Fadosia as a stand alone does a lot in the way of pure gains... For me, It is great add in to PCT for recovery. As a stand alone it makes me want to be in the gym more and stay longer and provides better pumps, these things in turn do add some gains. As a Stand alone I have prob increased a lean 1-2 lbs more than without it... And for what it is thats really not bad. However, for most it would prob be best used either during to keep libido running or in PCT to recover.

When Ive used T-force stacked with like, S-Drol or H-Drol Its been a great "add in" to counter lethargy and libido loss...

The difference Im hoping to find with the HCGenerate is that there are some better gains than just your standard FA product.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!!! I can't wait to see how this turns out bro

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered some today..using as stand alone also

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, I will continue at 5 caps a day and will see where it take me..
Keep us updated, great idea to take advantage of HCGenerate for ANY reason, PCT or not! :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've used HCGen a couple of times as a stand alone or part of a "Natty stack". I really like the product. The overall sense of well being is great. The extra drive in the gym is great. And of course the libido boosts drives my wife nuts. LOL.

I look forward to hearing your impressions of it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right so, its only been 3 days and I can definitely say that I have the old familiar feeling I love from the Fadosia. The thing is (for me at least) it doesnt take anytime at all for FA to start to increase Libido, like usually in 24-48 hours.
Exactly... people don't believe me when I tell them HCGenerate will get your libido up in 1-2 days lol. I felt a libido bump on my very first dose. And no it was not a placebo lol. I could tell something was up.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
best stuff on earth

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Exactly... people don't believe me when I tell them HCGenerate will get your libido up in 1-2 days lol. I felt a libido bump on my very first dose. And no it was not a placebo lol. I could tell something was up.
PUN INTENDED :lol:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
best stuff on earth
"Let's not be too Hasty" (Aladdin)

HCGenerate is now a perma-supplement in my PCT regimens for the rest of my life... but as long as Earth includes Beastdrol and other 'unmentionables' I am not so sure ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
"Let's not be too Hasty" (Aladdin)

HCGenerate is now a perma-supplement in my PCT regimens for the rest of my life... but as long as Earth includes Beastdrol and other 'unmentionables' I am not so sure ;)
i mean that from a supp point of view not aas/ph. im on trt and yeah test is much better but hcgen makes me a f*** machine:sgrin:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i mean that from a supp point of view not aas/ph. im on trt and yeah test is much better but hcgen makes me a f*** machine:sgrin:
Ahhh I see - continue on then good sir!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, Im in.

5 HCGenerate ED works great for me.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to try some - checked their website.

Out of stock.

:damnit:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to try some - checked their website.

Out of stock.

:damnit:
This is really unfortunate... its such a popular product and has grown by leaps and bounds recently that it i hard to keep up with demand, especially because NTBM has branched out more into selling to online/overseas e-tailers, and the public can't get enough.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
This is really unfortunate... its such a popular product and has grown by leaps and bounds recently that it i hard to keep up with demand, especially because NTBM has branched out more into selling to online/overseas e-tailers, and the public can't get enough.
Put me on the email list or send me a private message or something - please!

I need to know as soon as the next shipment is ready for sale.

I promise to order!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I promise to order!
I would sign up for the newsletter and community boards on Need to Build Muscle, because as improbable as it seems, last time the inventory was re-stocked, it again sold OUT in less than 72 hours. I would simply subscribe to the belief that they should make a 'larger order,' but I believe they have already been doing this, but as each batch is made and sold out, the popularity grows by quantum leaps and its difficult to estimate the exponential growth of HCGenerate.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I would sign up for the newsletter and community boards on Need to Build Muscle, because as improbable as it seems, last time the inventory was re-stocked, it again sold OUT in less than 72 hours. I would simply subscribe to the belief that they should make a 'larger order,' but I believe they have already been doing this, but as each batch is made and sold out, the popularity grows by quantum leaps and its difficult to estimate the exponential growth of HCGenerate.
Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tis the season of giving till you can't give no more.

once christmas is over this WILL be in my stocking-fo shooor.:damnit:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

I promise to order!

It's in stock bro.. but hurry who knows how long its gonna last!!!!!!!!! :afro:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
It's in stock bro.. but hurry who knows how long its gonna last!!!!!!!!! :afro:
Thanks.

I ended up getting my hands on a bottle and I'm really happy with the results. So much so, that I will probably take advantage of the 25% off sale and order another!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I ended up getting my hands on a bottle and I'm really happy with the results. So much so, that I will probably take advantage of the 25% off sale and order another!
GREAT IDEA! These sales are far and few between! :) Take advantage, and build up your anabolic armory now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so hold on. what are you taking right now that requires a PCT? Are you getting bloodwork done post PCT? If so Id be interested in seeing those results. This really doesnt seem like a great idea if you are taking a harsher oral anabolic.

Id be interested in seenig your results.

EDIT- I thought you meant you were running this as a standalone PCT no serm. Gotcha. You are running it standalone just as a natty booster. My bad.