Kudos to PES!!!

  1. Registered User
    adamroya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  5'9 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0

    Kudos to PES!!!


    hi all, I just wanted to give everybody a heads up about PES:

    I have tried both their products (erase+alphat2) and have nothing but good words to say about these folks.. I can honestly say these are the best supplements i have used thus far for these categories..

    not to mention they are very price effective

    my review is in the PES section of the supplement section for those who want some more depth, I will answer all questions in that thread

    and also, as i stated in my review I will be a life-long customer of these products and can't wait for there new products.. (Hopefully a pre workout supp will be in the works!!)

  2. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Thank you for the kind words, these are very effective and properly priced supps

    I'll add this, am stacking these 2 right now and w/o any changes to my diet and w/o training b/c of my hectic work schedule my weight is dropping off like I've never seen before!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  3. Registered User
    adamroya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  5'9 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    yes, alpha-yohimbine (in alphat2) is like a dream supplement alone..
    •   
       

  4. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    One thing I forgot to mention... you can still get these killer supps at its introduction price. How about that?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    0


    Awesome Products
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Registered User
    scope75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    347
    Answers
    0


    Yeah can't wait to start my stack of oep, at2, and erase in December. I've tried oep and at2 together before and it was great and with erase added in thus time should even be better!!
  7. Registered User
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by adamroya View Post
    hi all, I just wanted to give everybody a heads up about PES:

    I have tried both their products (erase+alphat2) and have nothing but good words to say about these folks.. I can honestly say these are the best supplements i have used thus far for these categories..

    not to mention they are very price effective

    my review is in the PES section of the supplement section for those who want some more depth, I will answer all questions in that thread

    and also, as i stated in my review I will be a life-long customer of these products and can't wait for there new products.. (Hopefully a pre workout supp will be in the works!!)
    completely agree, and customer service is great also.....i think they are the complete package.....price, quality, and service....would love to see some more products like a test-booster or pre workout
  8. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    PES is on my favorite company list,

    Cant wait for their product line expansion.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Agreed! Running Alpha T2, Erase and OEP right now. They've really exploded onto the scene with some quality innovation at an even better price!

    Just added oep and alpha t2 as my weight loss has slowed down and it's picked up nicely again. Clean energy, reduced cravings and consistently leaning out.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,116
    Answers
    4


    Nice! I am going to check your review in 3...2...1...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by adamroya View Post
    hi all, I just wanted to give everybody a heads up about PES:

    I have tried both their products (erase+alphat2) and have nothing but good words to say about these folks...

    ...I will be a life-long customer of these products ...
    You're not wrong there, bud. PES has a couple of winners for sure, and I'll be joining you in my continued use and support of these products and the company
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    Also have to agree. Erase has become a favorite and am on both presently with EC. Loving every minute. Kudos to PES
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0


    PES Is a great product,ans their reps are awesome!!,they always answer any question you may have!!
  14. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    PES Is a great product,ans their reps are awesome!!,they always answer any question you may have!!
    thanks for the kind words.... we aim to please
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    thanks for the kind words.... we aim to please
    I love the products, dont know about the reps though....they sound like robots,

    j/k
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Registered User
    dollarbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    anybody else get headaches with erase?
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    anybody else get headaches with erase?
    Nope.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    One thing I forgot to mention... you can still get these killer supps at its introduction price. How about that?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    that is 2 products for the price of 1 compared to a lot of competing products.



    plus pes products are all free of prop blends.
  19. Registered User
    PathOfRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0


    Not a crazy supplement guy , and I'm not a fan of the hyperbole that comes from most companies, but T2 + Erase have worked amazingly well for me.

    I'll repeat what has already been said....great products at a great price.

    I will continue to use PES products! (as long has the stuff keeps working!)
  20. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is 2 products for the price of 1 compared to a lot of competing products.



    plus pes products are all free of prop blends.
    yep.. thats right... if you recall Erase pre-sale was at that price
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  21. Registered User
    Fr0st's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    just bought erase and titanium stack... sort of wishing i got the erase/alpha stack... oh well ... ill just run that after
  22. Registered User
    adamroya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  5'9 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PathOfRage View Post
    Not a crazy supplement guy , and I'm not a fan of the hyperbole that comes from most companies, but T2 + Erase have worked amazingly well for me.

    I'll repeat what has already been said....great products at a great price.

    I will continue to use PES products! (as long has the stuff keeps working!)
    awesome!!
  23. Registered User
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    just bought erase and titanium stack... sort of wishing i got the erase/alpha stack... oh well ... ill just run that after
    get ready for results, im on erase/titanium/t-2, and oep.............great success
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,116
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    anybody else get headaches with erase?
    No, but remember you will probably lose some water weight on Erase so be sure to be properly hydrated. If you are dehydrated you may get a headache
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kudos to NP
    By Thunder1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Kudos!
    By ILiftBig in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. kudos to bsn
    By Behemoth1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in