iso-ology

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
just got my vanilla today....tastes great......got a sample pack of jamocha shake.....best tasting protein ive tried....was gonna order that at first, but didnt want to risk not liking it....vanilla is good tho and usually dont like vanilla proteins

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the jamocha sample as well..not a fan, but the milk chocolate and CPB are awesome.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My next order will probably be 5lbs more of Vanilla Wheyology AND 5lbs of Jamocha Wheyology.

The Isology Vanilla tasted cleaner while the Wheyology has a bit more of a creamy flavor. I cant decide which is better.

The Jamocha was better then I had ever imagined. I was thinking more of that bitter coffee tast but it was nothing close to that. Sweet and flavorful...even my dad who hates coffee loved it.

Im addicted.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
is this true science protein stuff the real deal? I've been reading bits and pieces from people who swear by it lately on several different forums...

What's so different than the lipotropic and dymatizes of the world? Is it just superior taste or is an advanced profile?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used the trutein (best blend imo) and isology. Excellent taste, consistency, mixability. Also, as someone who gets hit by this a lot, nothing from tru upsets my stomach :woohoo:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I just made order today!!!!! ISO-ology CPB.... I also got some samples!!! will the wife did for me!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is this true science protein stuff the real deal? I've been reading bits and pieces from people who swear by it lately on several different forums...

What's so different than the lipotropic and dymatizes of the world? Is it just superior taste or is an advanced profile?

I really think it's quality plus an amazing price for what you're getting. Profile is simple....yet solid. High quality whey or casein or isolate. Taste is another big thing...it's delicious. IMO its a high quality whey product for an honest price. Their new -ology is a cut about b/c of the added leucine. Im a big fan of leucine and whey to their new line was a no brainer for me.

Take a look for yourself buddy compare the profiles make a decision. 27 grams of protein per 34 grams scoop in the wheyology line vanilla flavor. And in that you get 4 grams of leucine per scoop plus the protease enzyme. The Isology has 5 grams of luecine and 30 grams of protein. For a str8 whey concentrate or isolate it doesnt get much better.

Dymatize I wasnt crazy about the flavor and the i tried the old lipotropic 2 years back and i thought it tasted horrible.

For the moment it's my protein of choice.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I really think it's quality plus an amazing price for what you're getting. Profile is simple....yet solid. High quality whey or casein or isolate. Taste is another big thing...it's delicious. IMO its a high quality whey product for an honest price. Their new -ology is a cut about b/c of the added leucine. Im a big fan of leucine and whey to their new line was a no brainer for me.

Take a look for yourself buddy compare the profiles make a decision. 27 grams of protein per 34 grams scoop in the wheyology line vanilla flavor. And in that you get 4 grams of leucine per scoop plus the protease enzyme. The Isology has 5 grams of luecine and 30 grams of protein. For a str8 whey concentrate or isolate it doesnt get much better.

Dymatize I wasnt crazy about the flavor and the i tried the old lipotropic 2 years back and i thought it tasted horrible.

For the moment it's my protein of choice.
You work for truscience lol.... I have to agree hear i was using mass peak.... I need a change and this one great profile... I am taking the Iso-ology has
5g of Leucine very good for post workout and Trutein for every day!!

Thank you for the heads up!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You work for truscience lol.... I have to agree hear i was using mass peak.... I need a change and this one great profile... I am taking the Iso-ology has
5g of Leucine very good for post workout and Trutein for every day!!

Thank you for the heads up!
ACTUALLY....im sponsored by AI Sports Nutrition so I have no affiliation with trunutrition other then I really like they proteins lol

Now if you want me to rant about my thorough love of AI products and all the science behind my infatuation with them... I will be more then happy to do so lol.

But yeah Trutein would be a great wake up in the morning and sip on while you make breakfast shake and isology would kick butt post lift.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Is the profile of the Whey-ology correct here on Nutra? It shows only Isolate in the ingredients. Should this be Concentrate, or are there really two Isolate blends differing only in L-Leucine values?

Whey-ology Ingredient panel:
INGREDIENTS: Nonthermally-Processed Nanofiltered Whey Protein Isolate, L-Leucine (Vegetable-Derived), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Protease Enzymes, Carrageenan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin

EDIT: WHOA! Sorry for thread necromancy. Found the thread from the Nutraplanet links.

redbull808

redbull808

Awards
Quick question I just got a tub of Iso-ology is it okay to take it in the morn, pre and post, also im taking modern bcaa 8:1:1. Is that to much leucine in a days worth? should I get another whey protein and just take Iso-ology as a post drink?

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
i like it a lot, trutein is a great blend, the whey ology has a bit too much saturated fat for me, good company good products. cinnabun,

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
choco pb is awesome!

redbull808

redbull808

Awards
Quick question I just got a tub of Iso-ology is it okay to take it in the morn, pre and post, also im taking modern bcaa 8:1:1. Is that to much leucine in a days worth? should I get another whey protein and just take Iso-ology as a post drink?
So taking Iso-ology in morning, pre & post is ok?