TestoPro giving sore nips or gyno flare up?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys, I had a question about testopro.

I have some gyno tissue from a past cycle, and I haven't been on cycle in over a year. I ran 1 bottle of testopro and loved it. After finishing I took 1 week off and then decided to jump into a testpro + hgh stack at normal dose. Almost a week into the bottles and I started getting really really sore tenderness in my right nipple.

Does anybody know what's going on here? I figured that gyno wouldn't be possible through a natural test booster.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fenugreek seems to have this affect in certain people, i have to be very very careful with fenugreek. Sometimes it messes with me while other times it doesnt.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek seems to have this affect in certain people, i have to be very very careful with fenugreek. Sometimes it messes with me while other times it doesnt.
I am the exact same way. Still provides me with all the benefits, just sensitive to the possible sides

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Now that soreness can lead to a gyno flare up where the gyno would actually grow correct?

I really liked the product lol this sucks if Im going to have to avoid it. First TestBooster I can actually say I enjoyed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you've had gyno anything that changes your hormone levels at all can aggravate it....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass fx a few versions back flared up my pubertal gyno, some of us are just so damn sensitive that even natty test boosters can give us trouble.

I wouldnt blame it on testopro in a negative connotation, I feel it could happen with any test potentiating supplement

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not had any problems like that with testopro. however, i have not ever had any gyno problems. Probably not much of a helpful statement for you. Just thought I would share my personal experience.