Has anyone tried the replica 1 AD on ebay?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I see some 1 AD being advertised on ebay! They says it is as strong as the original ergopharm stuff. Also looks like the same bottle. Has anyone tried this or is it a big waste of cash?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If it's the original 1-AD that they are advertising then they are dumb as ****. Possession and trafficking of controlled substances is a brilliant idea. Hell, it doesn't even matter if it's real or not as intent is readily proven.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's the original 1-AD that they are advertising then they are dumb as ****. Possession and trafficking of controlled substances is a brilliant idea. Hell, it doesn't even matter if it's real or not as intent is readily proven.
X2 sounds like bull or a dumb ass

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
be careful with EBAY, there has been MORE and MORE scams with Ph's that people realize. A lot of products are not only replica fakes with flour in them. But some have received items that had been swapped out and switched.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergo released a 1-androsterone product(though on a limited basis) with similar packaging to the original. Could just be that.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A buddy of mine keeps telling me how much he liked 1-AD. I never had the chance to try it. Is this comparable to SD? Weaker? Stronger? Just curious. Looking for something to compare it to. I've been trying to introduce him to some of the newer PH's, & he seems clueless!

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Anyone heard anymore info on the AD for sale on ebay. Just curious if its worth the shot or a waste of money. Says its made in canada, so maybe its legit.. thanks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets put it this way i would trust my Garbage man to give me a physical more than trust dat 1AD from ebay

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets put it this way i would trust my Garbage man to give me a physical more than trust dat 1AD from ebay
I trust my garbage man about as much as I trust my doctor....