Time off of test-boosters

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I know generally 8 weeks on 4 off....well im runnin 8 weeks of titanium/erase....wanna run triazole/activate xtreme next....is it still absolutely necessary to take 4weeks off if these products are going different routs to do same goal...a week or 2 off wont be sufficiant?? Im pretty sure answer is 4 weeks but i just dont wanna stop:bigeyes:

JayJo

Banned
Awards
It's better to stay 4 weeks off of every testbooster/AI to avoid homeostasis. And you'll get better results from AX/Triazole! ;)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely wait four weeks especially as you are going from Erase to Triazole.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I usually stick to the old adage time on = time off.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the responses, thats kinda what i figured

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Also, some estrogen is good for you, which is another reason to take time off the AI's.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Would the same apply to someone finishing PCT? Would you guys wait 4 weeks or take time on = time off everything.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your thoughts on taking time off if someone is using a 5 days on, 2 days off protocol?

Mako3

Awards
If you can go atleast 6-8 weeks off, that's highly recommend it. Help your results when you start back up as well, your body adapts way to fast and makes everything a habit. From what I've read, best way to go is 6 weeks on, 8 weeks off. That's just from my gatherings.