Mass FX Mass Confusion

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I bought my mass fx ahead of time but looking on the box it says serving size is 1 cap..... Then I look at the bottle and it says serving size is 2. So am I taking 6 pills a day or 3?

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
1 cap 3 times a day, I've used it before and with that dosage got great results.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey, it should like what is displayed on the web here.
athleticxtreme. com/arsenal/massfx/supfacts.php

Let me know as this is the best way to dose it. Remove the white space before the com, as it would not let me post links for some reason.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
what kind of good results are we talking about? where is the best place to buy MASS FX?
How long to cycle it?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Clinical study on Mass-FX showed very impressive results with no side effects. Its a great product. You would want to cycle off after two bottles (2 months) of use. Good rule of thumb is time on = time off.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
right I am aware of that rule of thumb. I was just looking for personal experiences. Thanks a lot. what kind of results? 5 pounds or so???

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
There is no reason you should not be able to hit 5lbs with a diet and training program in check. Strength should have some major increases.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro, I will have to try this soon.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
The website says 2 caps up to 3 times daily

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
I had just started bulking using mass fx and gained 30lbs in about 6 weeks, probably not all muscle, but Im sure it played a role in that

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I had just started bulking using mass fx and gained 30lbs in about 6 weeks, probably not all muscle, but Im sure it played a role in that
Nice results you should send in a testimonial and get some free product. Website --> testimonials :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains. I will be cutting till march, but it will be great after that. I have my cutting cycle almost all worked out. Thanks.

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
Nice gains. I will be cutting till march, but it will be great after that. I have my cutting cycle almost all worked out. Thanks.
I just finished a 3 month cutting cycle, came down from 220lbs to 165 lol but back to bulking again, I want to try and get back around 220, sure it's off season, but I just look so much bigger lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:wtf1::bsflag:

nobody believes you:hitwithrock::fool2:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's doable, just like he said. Probably not all muscle.
I'm sure that I could gain 30lbs in a month's time. :D

(I can name that tune in ......) ;) Just playing. But, definitely plausible.

Personally, I dose it either 4/day or 6/day. If running it solo or as the main part of a cycle, I dose up to 6/day for my size (300lb whopper, so go figure). For most, 4/day should be very very good. I like to do it 2 pre-w/o and split the rest up throughout the day. For instance, with my schedule I hit the gym after work at about 4:30pm. My dosing, based on 6/day which is what I'm doing right now, is as follows:

Wake (6am): 2 MFX
11-sies: 1 MFX
Pre-w/o: 2 MFX
Night (10pm): 1 MFX

Split as you see fit, and if you have any questions, always feel free to hit us up! I know I'm here every day! :D :cheers:

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
who would want to gain 30 pounds in a month? Too much. 10 would be enough.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yea exactly, one thing that hasent been mentioned yet is the recomping effect that Mass FX has. Although some users report 5lbs gain, which are great gains but for some may not be mind blowing, you must rememebr most people notice a signifcant drop in BF, to the point that look much leaner while still weighing much heavier.

So yea i would rather gain a quality 5-10lbs and lean out a bit, then put on alot of water weight and a bit of fat an try to gain 30lbs.

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
The 30lbs I gained was when I started bulking for the first time, started working out correctly for the first time, using supplements for the first time, etc. It was a combination of all these things that caused me to go from 150 lean to 180 in shape, of course it wasn't all muscle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to lose 30lbs in the next 6 months. Does that count? :D

The 30lbs I gained was when I started bulking for the first time, started working out correctly for the first time, using supplements for the first time, etc. It was a combination of all these things that caused me to go from 150 lean to 180 in shape, of course it wasn't all muscle.
Bulk is bulk, man. Everybody has their first monster, and most of the time, due to inexperience and lack of knowledge, it's a dirty bulk. It builds a good foundation, and it gets you prepped to continue the dedication in the gym to make the changes that you need to make. Hat's off to ya, man!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Brothers, I am just kidding around. I would handle 30 pounds if it was off season for me, and I knew I had time to lose it all. I have to get in contest shape so I have been enjoying some good stuff at the mess decks lately, but time to get crackin on cutting.