Sub-Sterone+M1D+Masterdrol!! and goodies

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have started Sub-Sterone (pre-release) for a few days on its own to make sure my body didnt have any bad reaciton to the substance.

ALL IS well and my libido is noticably through the rough! I have taken trib products, 25R, Davynil, prohormones, and this product off the charts libido wise.

I have M1D which I started taking this morning because I was reading that any type of anabolic androgen is magnified with the use of Sub-Sterone.

My question:
How would it react with the Masterdrol (sublingual)?

How should I dose the addition of Masterdrol?

Sub-Sterone is 4x a day at 6 spreys correct?

Should I continue Sub-Sterone through my PCT of Formadrol + Converison Factor-1?

and would it be to much to do all three together? I was thinking about just doing a masterdrol tab before my lifts for an extra kick?

whats your input?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are talking about running the Trifecta stack along with sub-sterone; that is a great plan! Actually I am holding on to my bottle for that reason, run it for six weeks if you can. PM me if you have any more questions.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Oufinny. Run the masterdrol at 2/2/2, 2 prework.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
thanks for the input guys... i guess i will start looking into buying a second stack.

Do you think gains will be that different from a 4 week to a 6 week? I wouldnt know and I know sometimes you dont gain much after a certain week.

How much do you think the Sub-Sterone will effect my gains in a positive way?

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
ummm sooo how do you guys take the Masterdrol? I cant take the sublingual tabs I hate cinnamon???? I am having a serious issue in takin even 3 a day. I was taking four 2 and 2 but i couldnt take a second dose of 2.... I want the full effect and would love to up the dosage but i cant hold them in my mouth. How do you guys make this easier? if there is a way..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ummm sooo how do you guys take the Masterdrol? I cant take the sublingual tabs I hate cinnamon???? I am having a serious issue in takin even 3 a day. I was taking four 2 and 2 but i couldnt take a second dose of 2.... I want the full effect and would love to up the dosage but i cant hold them in my mouth. How do you guys make this easier? if there is a way..
I would crush the pills up into powder and then put the powder in your mouth and let is dissolve. Will be much quicker this way.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
ya i was thinking that as well... hopefully no one walks in while im crushing white pills on my counter... wont be that easy to explain!