Activate Xtreme + Triazole after PCT??

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hi, currently on H-Drol cycle, coming towards the end. I have just seen a good deal on above stack - tempted to buy.

I already have my PCT set up, so was wondering if it would be okay to use these two afterward instead. I was thinking to start around 4 weeks after end of PCT.

Would this be okay? Or should I give my body a total rest from everything? I plan to run another cycle next year sometime, if blood work looks good.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you're waiting 4 weeks after finishing PCT before planning to take AX/Tri then go for it.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would be okay as they are both natural and non-suppressive. My thinking was that it would only help my body further recover.

Do any other guys run natural stacks after cycle or do you give everything a complete rest?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
What do you have set up for PCT? Triazole will lower estrogen and if you are using a estrogen lowering/controlling supp in PCT then it could be counter-productive. Let us know your H-drol dosages and PCT details and we'll have more information.

Even though H-drol is mild it is still a PH so you really don't want to have your test/estrogen values constantly going up and down otherwise it could cause problems in the long run.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What do you have set up for PCT? Triazole will lower estrogen and if you are using a estrogen lowering/controlling supp in PCT then it could be counter-productive. Let us know your H-drol dosages and PCT details and we'll have more information.

Even though H-drol is mild it is still a PH so you really don't want to have your test/estrogen values constantly going up and down otherwise it could cause problems in the long run.
Okay cool man, my H-Drol dosage is:-

50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT is:-

Nolva 20/20/10/10
TCF-1 ED
PCT Assist starting end of week 2
Lean Xtreme Starting end of week 2

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
After 6 weeks of H-drol I would still lay off Triazole but I like to be very cautious about these things. You could always stagger AX/Triazole so do something like:

Finish PCT
Weeks 1+2 - AX solo
Weeks 3-? - Ax/Triazole

Some others out there may chime in with a different opinion but I like to err on the side of caution and also take a break from test boosters for 4 weeks after each cycle.

Mako3

Awards
After 6 weeks of H-drol I would still lay off Triazole but I like to be very cautious about these things. You could always stagger AX/Triazole so do something like:

Finish PCT
Weeks 1+2 - AX solo
Weeks 3-? - Ax/Triazole

Some others out there may chime in with a different opinion but I like to err on the side of caution and also take a break from test boosters for 4 weeks after each cycle.
I suggest the same, but add a serm in!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I suggest the same, but add a serm in!
The AX/Triazole is being used AFTER PCT not as PCT. They already have Nolva as part of their PCT so don't want to carry on using it after PCT.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
So what is the verdict? 4 weeks wait after PCT should fine right?