USP LABS PRIME

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

can anyone explain what "•Incredible Euphoria Feel Like Superman " feels like when taking Prime

does it make you high?

thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

can anyone explain what "•Incredible Euphoria Feel Like Superman " feels like when taking Prime

does it make you high?

thanks
No least it never made me feel high, Very alpha and pumped maybe.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

does it make you high?

thanks
PRIME is one of my favorite supps because I respond to it ridiculously well, however, in my several runs with PRIME, I've never gotten an incredible euphoria superman feeling. I did get that superman euphoria from SX by AnabolicXtreme, but they laced SX with cocain or something :lol:

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
I used prime twice and both times using it my squat went up 50lbs, the diet and training played a big role as well I realize but the strength gains were constant and over a period of 10 weeks added up to quite a big jump

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah gives u quiet the alpha feeling / strong pumps

PRIME has stood the test of Time and sales just going stronger..

thanks for the honest feedback..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME has stood the test of Time and sales just going stronger..

thanks for the honest feedback..
I've ran and re-ran more cycles of PRIME and combinations of stacks including PRIME, then any other supp in my bodybuilding career.

I'm thinking of a NP PRIME sale since it's bulking season and the mission is to get bigger and stronger.....

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a NP PRIME sale since it's bulking season and the mission is to get bigger and stronger.....
I am still yet to try prime..... I must say, I really did enjoy the pink magic beta run and the crazy libido increase is awesome as were the strength gains. Obviously every supplement effects people differently but I enjoyed my PM and I'm gonna have to give Prime a shot one day... maybe the NP sale will make me pull the trigger!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran and re-ran more cycles of PRIME and combinations of stacks including PRIME, then any other supp in my bodybuilding career.
ditto on that, my newest is PM and Prime but the next run it will be PM, Bulbine(either tripinol or phytoserms) and Prime. That is going to get nasty, at least I hope...:sgrin:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Oooooh lets do a ap sale with prime. That stack by far gave me best all day pumps and gym.w.o. Non aas wise.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
ditto on that, my newest is PM and Prime but the next run it will be PM, Bulbine(either tripinol or phytoserms) and Prime. That is going to get nasty, at least I hope...:sgrin:
do you up the dosage of prime or how did you run it.... from board to board it seems people get very different effects and have polarizing opinions. I've had luck with a number of herbals IMO so I'd imagine this could work for me too if dosed correctly

hagels316

Awards
Prime did nothing for me. Actually, I really don't respond well to herbal supps at all. That's why I spend money on DS/PHs instead.

pezdog1

Awards
I ran Prime at 9 pills a day and it was pretty good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you up the dosage of prime or how did you run it.... from board to board it seems people get very different effects and have polarizing opinions. I've had luck with a number of herbals IMO so I'd imagine this could work for me too if dosed correctly
Prime does seem to have a variable response, I run 6/9 dosing for the most part but if I a doing a long run then I will use progessive dosing. Here is a basic example of an 8 week run.

weeks 1-4 6/9
weeks 4-8 9/12 or I might go very high the last two weeks to 12/15. Now that I am stacking with other strong products 6/9 dos the trick for 8 weeks though.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on! Going back on in a few weeks after I finish my cut, need to stock up :)

Tjf331

Awards
Prime did nothing for me. Ran the asteroid stack twice then prime with PM and just felt what pm offered...great vascularity and welll being. 6/9 proto is what people did. Not for me I guess. I hope Malicious Mass can get that much neededkick I'm looking for. I'm also 22 so maybe that's why prime didn't do much. Cuz I'm in my prime??

dbenj7

Awards
Sorry to bump up old thread but thought better than starting new one. Just bought prime from NP sale. Took first dose of 3 caps this morning on empty stomach. Not sure if optimal to take on empty? Anyhow, holy s***. Feel incredibly euphoric and has enhanced my mood tremendously. I read mixed reviews on this product but decided to give it a go. No idea on muscle gain or any of those claims yet, but feeling AMAZING after first dose. I find herbal supps a bit hit or miss for me but so far so good purely for this mood aspect of it

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Don't take this the wrong way... Pure placebo on first dose..... Takes a little longer to feel something. Only if a supplement company can make placebo supplements that really work. Enjoy your run!

dbenj7

Awards
Nah there's no way it's placebo. I was expecting nothing. I felt like crap this morning after a not great nights sleep, I don't particularly like my job and there isn't much to be motivated about. However I am feeling freaking fantastic this morning. Nothing else I can attribute to, no change in other diet or supps.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take this the wrong way... Pure placebo on first dose..... Takes a little longer to feel something. Only if a supplement company can make placebo supplements that really work. Enjoy your run!
I take it with meals as the second ingredient is shown to aid digestion. That actually works. I can tell the ifference when I take it and eat and when I dont

dbenj7

Awards
I take it with meals as the second ingredient is shown to aid digestion. That actually works. I can tell the ifference when I take it and eat and when I dont
Interesting, thanks for that

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
So your saying that you feel the same way as above or it just helps you digest your food better? I've taken prime before. It was okay. It's been a long time since. It's just a supplement for me that's just not that memorable. I've have natty's I could brag about but this is a Prime thread.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your saying that you feel the same way as above or it just helps you digest your food better? I've taken prime before. It was okay. It's been a long time since. It's just a supplement for me that's just not that memorable. I've have natty's I could brag about but this is a Prime thread.
Just helps with food

Maybe every so often libido, but didn't get anything in terms of growth on 6-9 a day.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just helps with food

Maybe every so often libido, but didn't get anything in terms of growth on 6-9 a day.
So not so memorable for you either. Anyway bottom line it effects everyone differently. I have 2 bottles sitting and getting dusty. Not sure what to do. Hopefully op becomes a lifetime subscriber to Prine since its so overwhelming for him. Good thing.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I felt that euphoric first dose also. I was just bubbly for an hour or so and then i took my pwo and it hit harder than it had ever hit before. Then i felt nothing for 2 weeks. Im now about 5 weeks in and i felt the effects peaking around week 4. Started a new bottle this week and haven't felt anything more.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
you guys make me want to try out prime, but i dont think its on sale anymore so ill just wait.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I saw strength gains as early as week 2. Stuff is awesome

dbenj7

Awards
So not so memorable for you either. Anyway bottom line it effects everyone differently. I have 2 bottles sitting and getting dusty. Not sure what to do. Hopefully op becomes a lifetime subscriber to Prine since its so overwhelming for him. Good thing.
Calm down haha. I just said I felt incredible mood wise, an intense euphoric kind of feeling, you've blown it a bit out of proportion here. No idea how it will work for me physique wise etc, wasn't expecting much to be honest. I only bought it because it was on special and thought what the hell.

What nattys have been more memorable for you?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And then there is the newer TT750, also a Trib product that is apparently far superior to others.
Write up has said 'more details coming soon' forever.

Wonder if a rep can comment, its been sold a while now but still never explained

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You can alway do 2 caps breakfast lunch dinner
I picked it up the last time it went on sale, ran 2 bottles at 9/day (3 before meals) and no effects to speak of.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Calm down haha. I just said I felt incredible mood wise, an intense euphoric kind of feeling, you've blown it a bit out of proportion here. No idea how it will work for me physique wise etc, wasn't expecting much to be honest. I only bought it because it was on special and thought what the hell.

What nattys have been more memorable for you?
PES og Anabeta and Sns X gels are leading the pack for me plus Testforce 2,

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I actually bought ABE on the sale too and will run that next. Have you tried this in comparison to OG?
I have. When Anabeta first came out I was all over it. Writing about it in all the AM forums. I loved it. I was even working out and typing how good I felt while taking it. I think after my 4th or 5 th cycle I wasn't feeling it anymore . Still a good choice

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer AB over ABE. Stacking prime with anabeta is simply awesome