Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Jason Statham once said that those who are athletic release their aggression in hte athletic acivity. He was talking about karate and I reworded it badly.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Jason Statham once said that those who are athletic release their aggression in hte athletic acivity. He was talking about karate and I reworded it badly.
    I always said if I didn't workout I'd beat people lol

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, it might make sense to an ex-cop who likes to stay in shape himself, but what about when you were active? Would you still have the same opinion. That you'd like the average citizen to be stronger or weaker? More of an attitude to defend himself, or more willing to submit to authority?

    Seems like a no-brainer Mike, at least that's how I'd see it if I were a cop.
    Ex cop or not I'm an American first. I believe in a LOT of individual liberty.

    So, in my opinion "average citizens" should be strong, healthy and fit. Average citizens don't beat or kill people. Average citizens do submit to authority a great deal of the time in my experience and they aren't the ones I worried about when I was on duty.

    I think EVERY person should have a reasonable attitude to defend themselves with the proper amount of force needed to do it. There would probably be less a55holes out victimizing other people if more people in general refused to be victims. And, I too believe that concealed carry should be legal in all 50 states and without all the BS you encounter in certain states.

    FWIW, a vast majority of people that I arrested were not putting in any time in the gym. I don't think the availability of LEGAL PHs/PSs would change their desire to be fit nor would it change their willingness to hurt or kill a cop. It's not a leap of logic that a criminal that is willing to hurt people would also buy illegal PE drugs if that was something they wanted.

    When I was working narcotics, my partner and I arrested a couple of white supremecists who also moonlighted as meth dealers. During the course of the case we found a small duffle bag FULL of what appeared to be roids. 100% of them were fake. Not sure what they actually were, I don't remember ever seeing the lab report. He had some injectibles too so it's scary to think of what might have been in them.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Ex cop or not I'm an American first. I believe in a LOT of individual liberty.

    So, in my opinion "average citizens" should be strong, healthy and fit. Average citizens don't beat or kill people. Average citizens do submit to authority a great deal of the time in my experience and they aren't the ones I worried about when I was on duty.

    I think EVERY person should have a reasonable attitude to defend themselves with the proper amount of force needed to do it. There would probably be less a55holes out victimizing other people if more people in general refused to be victims. And, I too believe that concealed carry should be legal in all 50 states and without all the BS you encounter in certain states.

    FWIW, a vast majority of people that I arrested were not putting in any time in the gym. I don't think the availability of LEGAL PHs/PSs would change their desire to be fit nor would it change their willingness to hurt or kill a cop. It's not a leap of logic that a criminal that is willing to hurt people would also buy illegal PE drugs if that was something they wanted.

    When I was working narcotics, my partner and I arrested a couple of white supremecists who also moonlighted as meth dealers. During the course of the case we found a small duffle bag FULL of what appeared to be roids. 100% of them were fake. Not sure what they actually were, I don't remember ever seeing the lab report. He had some injectibles too so it's scary to think of what might have been in them.
    Well I must admit, both you and Staked sound like smart/pragmatic old-school cops. I do agree with your premises about the general pop, and think people as a whole are probably getting a little too out of shape for their own good. But you must wonder then, why are things like this? Why is enhancing performance a bad thing? If people decided to preform better and more productively, isn't that a step in the right direction? Why is it that the major legitimate medical applications for Rx anabolics involve treating men with AIDS, and women with aplastic anemia? I guess gay men who have already basically been issued a death sentence, and women (weaker than average women actually) are 2 demographics that aren't very intimidating or something, lol. Do you see what I mean? Something doesn't really add up.

  5. Thanks f


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks f
    Oops once again I'm posting while doing cardio.

    Old school? Thank u!! That's a complement!! I'm only 23 years old! I like to think I'm smarter then my liberal peers.

    I do see where you're coming from... I don't agree with everything the federal gov't does.....


  7. Ps I'm all natty and really care less about PH/AAS bans


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ps I'm all natty and really care less about PH/AAS bans
    thats good for you but me personally i turned to AAS to help me achieve my goals in a way that my genetics are not able to help me.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    thats good for you but me personally i turned to AAS to help me achieve my goals in a way that my genetics are not able to help me.
    I would consider using AAS once I top out naturally. Even then I would go to my doc n get it legally. Got tons of buddys that get it thru their docs.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I would consider using AAS once I top out naturally. Even then I would go to my doc n get it legally. Got tons of buddys that get it thru their docs.
    That is pretty much the point...do not dip into the chemical hormonal world until you really have maxed yourself out naturally. However, every bone-headed and hard-headed guy out there lets the male pride take over and they try to make excuses and say they have peaked when in truth they have not, but instead they are just trying to take a short cut. Just telling it like it is...

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    That is pretty much the point...do not dip into the chemical hormonal world until you really have maxed yourself out naturally. However, every bone-headed and hard-headed guy out there lets the male pride take over and they try to make excuses and say they have peaked when in truth they have not, but instead they are just trying to take a short cut. Just telling it like it is...

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    If people whant to take them, I don't mind so much if they actually jump through the hoops of talking to a doctor. I also don't mind if it becomes illegal for some 18 year old to hit a button, and throw in Superdrol with his protein order.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    That is pretty much the point...do not dip into the chemical hormonal world until you really have maxed yourself out naturally. However, every bone-headed and hard-headed guy out there lets the male pride take over and they try to make excuses and say they have peaked when in truth they have not, but instead they are just trying to take a short cut. Just telling it like it is...

    I understand the ultimate message you're trying to convey, so I'm not being naive or argumentative, but I did just want to offer my assertion that no one truly ever maxes out on their genetic potential - if would be convenient however if this was a plausible and attainable end-result, so athletes would know when to begin anabolic administration.

    This isn't the proper thread or even forum to further this discourse or dissection of when to engage in AAS usage, but it has always been my contention that when a tool shows a strong utility with a substantiated track record and data set confirming its usefulness, it should be incorporated in an educated manner from the onset of any endeavor - be it construction, pursuing a degree, stock car racing, or muscle accrual.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, it might make sense to an ex-cop who likes to stay in shape himself, but what about when you were active? Would you still have the same opinion. That you'd like the average citizen to be stronger or weaker? More of an attitude to defend himself, or more willing to submit to authority?

    Seems like a no-brainer Mike, at least that's how I'd see it if I were a cop.
    The tendency for humans to subvert authority and risk incarceration is not inflated by supplement or hormonal usage - the criminal mind is shaped and spawned through countless unknown factors, not Superdrol. We should never bend to the will, especially a will that is not sustained by reason or science, of the 'people' to ban anything on the baseless premise that it will allow law enforcement to conduct their respective jobs with more ease. The majority of law abiding and self restrained citizens are always the oppressed group when it comes to attempting to curb social (inset anything here).

    Gun ownership as a prime exemplary example is one of the most irrefutable and well documented movements that has made it difficult for those who choose to go through lawful channels to acquire handguns, whereas the criminal doesn't subject himself to background checks or give a crap about pasted on decal stickers on the front sliding-door of the local grocery store or bank. If we were all armed, crime as a statistic would plummet severely, thus invalidating the liberal doctrine writ large.

    The same methods of logic can easily be transferred to exogenous hormone implementation by well versed and dedicated athletes who are adults and are causing no harm to themselves or others with their actions. Liberty in its purest form is Libertarian, and allows humanity to flourish with boundless encouragement by pursuing their chosen crafts and passions.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    ... If we were all armed, crime as a statistic would plummet severely, thus invalidating the liberal doctrine writ large.

    The same methods of logic can easily be transferred to exogenous hormone implementation by well versed and dedicated athletes who are adults and are causing no harm to themselves or others with their actions. Liberty in its purest form is Libertarian, and allows humanity to flourish with boundless encouragement by pursuing their chosen crafts and passions.
    So you're saying that the whole motive for discouraging enhanced performance, is because if everybody was strong and capable for themselves, there would be a diminished need for those who offer lawful protection? Hmmm..... perhaps you are on to something.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    So you're saying that the whole motive for discouraging enhanced performance, is because if everybody was strong and capable for themselves, there would be a diminished need for those who offer lawful protection? Hmmm..... perhaps you are on to something.
    The escalating intrusion of governmental influence into our lives is only a source of suffocation. My point was assigning the ludicrous label to hormonal usage by otherwise law abiding adult men and attempting to construct the argument that it would cause an ascension in crime-rates, is a lost cause devoid of all reason/logic.

    Government, by pure definition and original intent, is nothing more than an entity to perform a very select few tasks to manage a Nation's security and Leadership selections. Once their nose is under the tent, it is not long until they are slipping into our sleeping bags and piercing their venomous fangs deep into our skin.

    Capitalism is a beautiful machinery and utility of liberty - because it accepts and highlights the fact every human spirit contains a limitless prowess and ability at something specific to their pursuit of happiness. By allowing them to engage in this utility, without the iron hand of government casting shadows and creating barriers in their quest for success and perfection at their chosen pursuit, they are able to realize their dreams more suddenly... thus raising the common baseline of BOTH the collective and their individual actualization.

    Gun ownership = good (ensures the individuals ability to ensure their own freedoms)
    Anabolic usage = good (encourages and inflates the resolve and moral/physical strength to enjoy life and contribute in a more systemic way to the pursuit of individual happiness)

  16. Like we need another piece of legislation to regulate this industry. These products are not DSHEA compliant and if they'd just enforce that they could remove the products from market.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Like we need another piece of legislation to regulate this industry. These products are not DSHEA compliant and if they'd just enforce that they could remove the products from market.
    When you say "they," you are referring to the government. The government becoming involved in any facet of Free Market Capitalism is a cancerous influence that erodes and impedes every conceivable level of production and consumerism. At no point in the whole of written history has the baseline of existence/operation ever been risen or enlightened toward success and actualization via Governmental mandate and regulation - as Government is not an uplifting source of wealth or ingenuity, those ideals and eventuated end-results are strictly born of the individual's creativity and passionate pursuit of their own endeavor through toil and genius founded on risk and calculation (Government is not a business enterprise and does not risk its own resources, therefor it is merely an endless extinguisher and oppressor of wealth, not a catalyst for it).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    So, if "Ignorance is no excuse for the law" as any officer will tell you.. then why do we have to make laws for the ignorant??
    Well said!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:51 AM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Log in
Log in