1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    At least the bar will lowered a bit for us natural guys LOL.
    I second this!

It could backfire tho... Lots of guys will probable turn to the real ****.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    so what happens does the wifey get to keep em?
    Not necessarily they just retract from lack of use. Almost like if you were to run a heavy cycle with no PCT. LOL

As for the OT, the govt said back in 04 and I quote "if it works we'll find a way to ban it". Case closed gentleman. Damn shame.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Not necessarily they just retract from lack of use. Almost like if you were to run a heavy cycle with no PCT. LOL

As for the OT, the govt said back in 04 and I quote "if it works we'll find a way to ban it". Case closed gentleman. Damn shame.
    about you but that sounds kinda nice
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

At least the bar will lowered a bit for us natural guys LOL.
    Shouldn't you set your own bar?

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I second this!

It could backfire tho... Lots of guys will probable turn to the real ****.
    How is this 'backfiring,' using the real proven and effective thing?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post

Was this a Senator, who made this quote and in what context? Thanks.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Shouldn't you set your own bar?

How is this 'backfiring,' using the real proven and effective thing?
    Good point!

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.15%

LMR where you at bro? come back in with some more info or are you to busy working with IBE's research chem site to back this up? I think this whole thing was a ploy by IBE to scare companies out so they can try to have a monopoly.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'm surprised a legislation like this was never worded to include any derivative of any known steroids before, this would certainly be the end all.

Unlike the 2004 ban which actually sucked as many of those drugs were relatively safe, I think we can all go ahead and just say goodnight sweet prince to PHs and call it a day. It is business as usual for just about every worthwhile company out there.
    The 2004 ban was nuts, I remember me and my lifting partner being 17, we both knew we would end up not being natural when older, but didn't have the balls to order bottles of M1T for 5 bucks a pop because we were afraid of our parents finding out what it was!! Really wish I would have stocked up on em!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

based on some of the verbage in this posting, I'm guessing that you're talking about the "Dietary Supplement Safety Act" that senator McCain was pushing.

I haven't seen anything about this since it was published back in feb.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    The 2004 ban was nuts, I remember me and my lifting partner being 17, we both knew we would end up not being natural when older, but didn't have the balls to order bottles of M1T for 5 bucks a pop because we were afraid of our parents finding out what it was!! Really wish I would have stocked up on em!
    Underground... haha, I can still see those yellow bottles stacked high at the Arnold Classic for $5 a bottle - wow, unreal. Seems like the Twilight Zone to me looking back. I wonder how many millions they made on $5-10 bottles of steroids back then? Honestly I can't remember if they actually made good products or not.
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I googled like crazy....nadda
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

google "Dietary Supplement Safety Act"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

A Senate staffer confirmed that Sen. John McCain no longer supports a bill he introduced to significantly tighten regulatory requirements for dietary supplements.

McCain offered the Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010, S. 3002, in February. The Arizona Republican will now collaborate with Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, on revised legislation that allegedly provides for transparency and safety within the supplement industry but without the intensive regulatory intervention proposed in S. 3002. No timeline is set for introduction of a new bill.

Hatch thanks McCain for withdrawing his support of the original legislation in a March 4 letter.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

I thought this was only for PH. If you read a summary of the bill, the FDA could ban any and all supps for any reason. They banned a cretin type of B6 last year? I could give a Fu,k less if they ban PHs but supps?!? O hell no. I will be calling and emailing all my local law makers to stop this bill! IMO this is worse then Obama care. Which I pay a 3$ tax every month for tanning

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

I thought this was only for PH. If you read a summary of the bill, the FDA could ban any and all supps for any reason. They banned a cretin type of B6 last year? I could give a Fu,k less if they ban PHs but supps?!? O hell no. I will be calling and emailing all my local law makers to stop this bill! IMO this is worse then Obama care. Which I pay a 3$ tax every month for tanning
    There was a rumor that p-5-p, a form of B6 was getting banned. Never happened.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I think I have a plan. One issue with a lot of legit pharmaceutical anabolics is that they have little or no legitimate medical uses according to the FDA. So, if we could get some psychologists and psychiatrists to start diagnosing people who desire to train with PEDs and grow some real muscle as a legitimate disorder, then mebbe that would result in them prescribing the proper drug treatment for these "disorders". They could then leave the supplement companies alone.

I mean damn.....you can take a drug for every piss ant syndrome known to man as it is and new ones come out every day. On top of that, almost every one of them lists a LONG list of possible side effects and just about all of the more harsh ones list liver problems as one of the potential sides.

It's America people. Let us choose. I mean, it's perfectly legal to destroy your liver drinking alcohol. So, stop messing with my supplements.

You can bet your nuts (if you have not shrank them away or had them cut off) that IF the big pharm companies ever figure out a way to legitimize anabolic steroid usage on a large scale, there will be a push in Washington to change the laws. Life extension clinics, elite athlete clinics etc would flourish and make money. All you need is the right doctor and bloodwork to use PEDs healthily and sanely. Not to mention, you'd cut illegal drug dealers selling fake crap or contaminated/diluted crap and make training this way MUCH safer. And, doctors could give the real stuff and in proper dosages and stacks as opposed to some of the stuff you read about people doing.

As an ex cop, this makes MUCH more sense to me.
    Yeah, it might make sense to an ex-cop who likes to stay in shape himself, but what about when you were active? Would you still have the same opinion. That you'd like the average citizen to be stronger or weaker? More of an attitude to defend himself, or more willing to submit to authority?

Seems like a no-brainer Mike, at least that's how I'd see it if I were a cop.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, it might make sense to an ex-cop who likes to stay in shape himself, but what about when you were active? Would you still have the same opinion. That you'd like the average citizen to be stronger or weaker? More of an attitude to defend himself, or more willing to submit to authority?

Never crossed my mind! I've arrested a lot of people and been in my fair share of fights on the job none of which were bodybuilders. And I have arrested a few bigger dudes one looked like a freaking science experiment and he didn't give me any trouble at all.

I'm not saying I agree with the "ex cop" I'm just saying I never thought about it.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Never crossed my mind! I've arrested a lot of people and been in my fair share of fights on the job none of which were bodybuilders. And I have arrested a few bigger dudes one looked like a freaking science experiment and he didn't give me any trouble at all.

I'm not saying I agree with the "ex cop" I'm just saying I never thought about it.
    Well, I'm not a cop or ex-cop, but I used to moonlight for extra cash as a doorman and I've been in my fair share of fights as well. In my experience, I definitely do better putting down bigger opponents for some reason, so I agree that bigger guys aren't necessarily a greater threat. But one could make the argument that they do have more "means" to be a threat, isn't that the legal term for it?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Well, I'm not a cop or ex-cop, but I used to moonlight for extra cash as a doorman and I've been in my fair share of fights as well. In my experience, I definitely do better putting down bigger opponents for some reason, so I agree that bigger guys aren't necessarily a greater threat. But one could make the argument that they do have more "means" to be a threat, isn't that the legal term for it?
    Well, now a days most PDs hire the pencil pusher college educated cops with little street smarts and not really in all that great of shape. So in that aspect I do believe some lawyer could convince some law makers roids are a threat to officer safety.

But i also believe conceal carry should be legal in every state. So don't listen to me lol

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

Jason Statham once said that those who are athletic release their aggression in hte athletic acivity. He was talking about karate and I reworded it badly.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Jason Statham once said that those who are athletic release their aggression in hte athletic acivity. He was talking about karate and I reworded it badly.
    I always said if I didn't workout I'd beat people lol

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.07%

Ex cop or not I'm an American first. I believe in a LOT of individual liberty.

So, in my opinion "average citizens" should be strong, healthy and fit. Average citizens don't beat or kill people. Average citizens do submit to authority a great deal of the time in my experience and they aren't the ones I worried about when I was on duty.

I think EVERY person should have a reasonable attitude to defend themselves with the proper amount of force needed to do it. There would probably be less a55holes out victimizing other people if more people in general refused to be victims. And, I too believe that concealed carry should be legal in all 50 states and without all the BS you encounter in certain states.

FWIW, a vast majority of people that I arrested were not putting in any time in the gym. I don't think the availability of LEGAL PHs/PSs would change their desire to be fit nor would it change their willingness to hurt or kill a cop. It's not a leap of logic that a criminal that is willing to hurt people would also buy illegal PE drugs if that was something they wanted.

When I was working narcotics, my partner and I arrested a couple of white supremecists who also moonlighted as meth dealers. During the course of the case we found a small duffle bag FULL of what appeared to be roids. 100% of them were fake. Not sure what they actually were, I don't remember ever seeing the lab report. He had some injectibles too so it's scary to think of what might have been in them.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Ex cop or not I'm an American first. I believe in a LOT of individual liberty.

So, in my opinion "average citizens" should be strong, healthy and fit. Average citizens don't beat or kill people. Average citizens do submit to authority a great deal of the time in my experience and they aren't the ones I worried about when I was on duty.

I think EVERY person should have a reasonable attitude to defend themselves with the proper amount of force needed to do it. There would probably be less a55holes out victimizing other people if more people in general refused to be victims. And, I too believe that concealed carry should be legal in all 50 states and without all the BS you encounter in certain states.

FWIW, a vast majority of people that I arrested were not putting in any time in the gym. I don't think the availability of LEGAL PHs/PSs would change their desire to be fit nor would it change their willingness to hurt or kill a cop. It's not a leap of logic that a criminal that is willing to hurt people would also buy illegal PE drugs if that was something they wanted.

When I was working narcotics, my partner and I arrested a couple of white supremecists who also moonlighted as meth dealers. During the course of the case we found a small duffle bag FULL of what appeared to be roids. 100% of them were fake. Not sure what they actually were, I don't remember ever seeing the lab report. He had some injectibles too so it's scary to think of what might have been in them.
    Well I must admit, both you and Staked sound like smart/pragmatic old-school cops. I do agree with your premises about the general pop, and think people as a whole are probably getting a little too out of shape for their own good. But you must wonder then, why are things like this? Why is enhancing performance a bad thing? If people decided to preform better and more productively, isn't that a step in the right direction? Why is it that the major legitimate medical applications for Rx anabolics involve treating men with AIDS, and women with aplastic anemia? I guess gay men who have already basically been issued a death sentence, and women (weaker than average women actually) are 2 demographics that aren't very intimidating or something, lol. Do you see what I mean? Something doesn't really add up.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Thanks f

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Thanks f
    Oops once again I'm posting while doing cardio.

Old school? Thank u!! That's a complement!! I'm only 23 years old! I like to think I'm smarter then my liberal peers.

I do see where you're coming from... I don't agree with everything the federal gov't does.....

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Ps I'm all natty and really care less about PH/AAS bans

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

Ps I'm all natty and really care less about PH/AAS bans
    thats good for you but me personally i turned to AAS to help me achieve my goals in a way that my genetics are not able to help me.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    thats good for you but me personally i turned to AAS to help me achieve my goals in a way that my genetics are not able to help me.
    I would consider using AAS once I top out naturally. Even then I would go to my doc n get it legally. Got tons of buddys that get it thru their docs.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%

I would consider using AAS once I top out naturally. Even then I would go to my doc n get it legally. Got tons of buddys that get it thru their docs.
    That is pretty much the point...do not dip into the chemical hormonal world until you really have maxed yourself out naturally. However, every bone-headed and hard-headed guy out there lets the male pride take over and they try to make excuses and say they have peaked when in truth they have not, but instead they are just trying to take a short cut. Just telling it like it is...

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    That is pretty much the point...do not dip into the chemical hormonal world until you really have maxed yourself out naturally. However, every bone-headed and hard-headed guy out there lets the male pride take over and they try to make excuses and say they have peaked when in truth they have not, but instead they are just trying to take a short cut. Just telling it like it is...

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    If people whant to take them, I don't mind so much if they actually jump through the hoops of talking to a doctor. I also don't mind if it becomes illegal for some 18 year old to hit a button, and throw in Superdrol with his protein order.
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post

I understand the ultimate message you're trying to convey, so I'm not being naive or argumentative, but I did just want to offer my assertion that no one truly ever maxes out on their genetic potential - if would be convenient however if this was a plausible and attainable end-result, so athletes would know when to begin anabolic administration.

This isn't the proper thread or even forum to further this discourse or dissection of when to engage in AAS usage, but it has always been my contention that when a tool shows a strong utility with a substantiated track record and data set confirming its usefulness, it should be incorporated in an educated manner from the onset of any endeavor - be it construction, pursuing a degree, stock car racing, or muscle accrual.
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

The tendency for humans to subvert authority and risk incarceration is not inflated by supplement or hormonal usage - the criminal mind is shaped and spawned through countless unknown factors, not Superdrol. We should never bend to the will, especially a will that is not sustained by reason or science, of the 'people' to ban anything on the baseless premise that it will allow law enforcement to conduct their respective jobs with more ease. The majority of law abiding and self restrained citizens are always the oppressed group when it comes to attempting to curb social (inset anything here).

Gun ownership as a prime exemplary example is one of the most irrefutable and well documented movements that has made it difficult for those who choose to go through lawful channels to acquire handguns, whereas the criminal doesn't subject himself to background checks or give a crap about pasted on decal stickers on the front sliding-door of the local grocery store or bank. If we were all armed, crime as a statistic would plummet severely, thus invalidating the liberal doctrine writ large.

The same methods of logic can easily be transferred to exogenous hormone implementation by well versed and dedicated athletes who are adults and are causing no harm to themselves or others with their actions. Liberty in its purest form is Libertarian, and allows humanity to flourish with boundless encouragement by pursuing their chosen crafts and passions.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    ... If we were all armed, crime as a statistic would plummet severely, thus invalidating the liberal doctrine writ large.

The same methods of logic can easily be transferred to exogenous hormone implementation by well versed and dedicated athletes who are adults and are causing no harm to themselves or others with their actions. Liberty in its purest form is Libertarian, and allows humanity to flourish with boundless encouragement by pursuing their chosen crafts and passions.
    So you're saying that the whole motive for discouraging enhanced performance, is because if everybody was strong and capable for themselves, there would be a diminished need for those who offer lawful protection? Hmmm..... perhaps you are on to something.
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

So you're saying that the whole motive for discouraging enhanced performance, is because if everybody was strong and capable for themselves, there would be a diminished need for those who offer lawful protection? Hmmm..... perhaps you are on to something.
    The escalating intrusion of governmental influence into our lives is only a source of suffocation. My point was assigning the ludicrous label to hormonal usage by otherwise law abiding adult men and attempting to construct the argument that it would cause an ascension in crime-rates, is a lost cause devoid of all reason/logic.

Government, by pure definition and original intent, is nothing more than an entity to perform a very select few tasks to manage a Nation's security and Leadership selections. Once their nose is under the tent, it is not long until they are slipping into our sleeping bags and piercing their venomous fangs deep into our skin.

Capitalism is a beautiful machinery and utility of liberty - because it accepts and highlights the fact every human spirit contains a limitless prowess and ability at something specific to their pursuit of happiness. By allowing them to engage in this utility, without the iron hand of government casting shadows and creating barriers in their quest for success and perfection at their chosen pursuit, they are able to realize their dreams more suddenly... thus raising the common baseline of BOTH the collective and their individual actualization.

Gun ownership = good (ensures the individuals ability to ensure their own freedoms)
    Anabolic usage = good (encourages and inflates the resolve and moral/physical strength to enjoy life and contribute in a more systemic way to the pursuit of individual happiness)
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Like we need another piece of legislation to regulate this industry. These products are not DSHEA compliant and if they'd just enforce that they could remove the products from market.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Like we need another piece of legislation to regulate this industry. These products are not DSHEA compliant and if they'd just enforce that they could remove the products from market.
    When you say "they," you are referring to the government. The government becoming involved in any facet of Free Market Capitalism is a cancerous influence that erodes and impedes every conceivable level of production and consumerism. At no point in the whole of written history has the baseline of existence/operation ever been risen or enlightened toward success and actualization via Governmental mandate and regulation - as Government is not an uplifting source of wealth or ingenuity, those ideals and eventuated end-results are strictly born of the individual's creativity and passionate pursuit of their own endeavor through toil and genius founded on risk and calculation (Government is not a business enterprise and does not risk its own resources, therefor it is merely an endless extinguisher and oppressor of wealth, not a catalyst for it).
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    So, if "Ignorance is no excuse for the law" as any officer will tell you.. then why do we have to make laws for the ignorant??
    Well said!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:51 AM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:39 PM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 09:36 PM