how much icariin?

Dazer

Awards
hello everyone, i am currently thinking of buying some bulk icariin powder and was wandering what is the effective dose. a site i use does a very well priced powder standardized at 20 percent. i know there are ones up to 50 percent but the price just seems to go way up. so my question is at 20 percent how many grams would i need to take to see (feel) results. thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello everyone, i am currently thinking of buying some bulk icariin powder and was wandering what is the effective dose. a site i use does a very well priced powder standardized at 20 percent. i know there are ones up to 50 percent but the price just seems to go way up. so my question is at 20 percent how many grams would i need to take to see (feel) results. thanks.
I believe the normal dosing for the 50% standard is around 400mg to 500mg so just do the math on your 20% and you should be good to go.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I believe the normal dosing for the 50% standard is around 400mg to 500mg so just do the math on your 20% and you should be good to go.
Wow.That would be over 1000mgs of epimedium.Is the 50% really more than double the price of the 20%?seems like that would be alot.Or was the op just trying to basically compare the price of 20% straight up with the 50% and having it seem like alot more when in fact it would have to cost more than twice as much mg for mg.

Dazer

Awards
aps icariin is 90 100mg caps for 40 quid, bulk 20 percent is 8 quid for 100 grams so even at 1 gram a day thats 100 servings the aps would work out at just over 20 servings for a similar amount of icariin working out at over 4 times the cost for a fifth of the amount. not digging fella it just seems that the higher the extract the cost seems to rise beyond comparison. (not slagging aps either i was just using them to draw a comparison)