High Blood Pressure??

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys I was hoping you can help me. I"m 5'8 212lbs and my BP usually is in the 130's/70's on the average. I'm hitting Dermacrine and some stims and my BP has went through the roof. I"m hittting anywhere from 130-140/85-90. Is this stuff temporary? Should my numbers go down after i'm off the dhea supplementation? I'm starting to hit up the celery right now, hoping to offset some of these sides.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What physical side effects are you noticing in regards to hypertension? Make sure your celery is celery seed extract. The stimulant is more than likely increasing BP similar to the way anxiety and stress do, so I would buy some L-Theanine and run 100-200mg 3X day, and Valarian Root 1000mg before bed.

Not sure, I can't remember off the top of my head of dermacrine is a stimulant, having a brain fart here!

If not though, those will still work wonders in addition to what you have already.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
When doing my research before running dermacrine in the past, I came across this info on the Primordial website (lots of good science backed info provided there). This info on hawthorn berries should help and be of interest:

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
If the product label warns that it should not be taken by people who have high blood pressure then that often means it can cause HBP. Combine that with stims and there is your problem.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I was hoping you can help me. I"m 5'8 212lbs and my BP usually is in the 130's/70's on the average. I'm hitting Dermacrine and some stims and my BP has went through the roof. I"m hittting anywhere from 130-140/85-90. Is this stuff temporary? Should my numbers go down after i'm off the dhea supplementation? I'm starting to hit up the celery right now, hoping to offset some of these sides.
Are those RESTING blood pressure numbers? Because taking at any other time, remember that eating, stress, exertion, and exercise can increase blood pressure.

However, as Flaw said, combining a hormonal product AND STIMULANTS is going to INcrease your blood pressure, especially if you already have a history or tendency towards it, and you should STOP the stimulant use on top of the hormonal - that should decrease blood pressure a bit. Once you finish your cycle, your blood pressure should also return to normal.

At least be using supplements during your cycle to help with blood pressure, like Hawthorne Berry and Garlic.

Hawthorne Berry
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Hawthorn Berries have worked great for me. Its really cheap to purchase. You should look into as others have said.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget Arginine base supplements to the list but really all of these supplements would only encourage continued use as you "think you can get away with it" if you take them. If your experiencing negative side effects re-evaluate if the product is worth taking. Dhea and pregnenolone themselves will have a stimulating effect. Then the other stims you are taking like caffeine may just cause stimulant overload. How are you sleeping?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting! I really like the addition of nattokinase in it. I am more of a beleiver in lowering total blood volume and essential diuresis ones self to lower blood pressure since from what I see in weight lifters, it mostly comes from fluid volume overload. .

Blood pressure is tricky though, because you have to treat whatever is elevated it! Fluid volume, aldosterone, angiotensin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, etc.

Mike

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
you said you are using stims also. what stims? that might be the bigger issue.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...interesting. I like the all in one idea.
Absolutely, its a really solid option for those experiencing hypertension.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims can cause higher BP for sure.
Technically yes, but that is only a temporary effect. Someone with confirmed hypertension will have it all day long, not just around the time period of taking a supplement.

Mike