Since Progenex is no longer Progenex...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Since Progenex is no longer Progenex...

Hey guys. Is this article by Anthony Roberts true? I mean, is Progenex not even using the WGFE anymore at all? If so, they still claim to be using it on their labels, and you can see the addition of Fructose. If this is true, is this not illegal lol?

Progenex no longer contains Progenex! | Anthony Roberts

Reading about Progenex it would seem perfectly suited for post workout. I wil soon be trying MAP by PP, but was really looking forward to giving a run of the Progenex "more muscle" afterwards. I liked the fact that it, at one point, didn't have fructose and had a solid carb blend, and had the 30g of protein. Has this supplement completely gone the way of ...?

Is MAP better anyway?
    Are there any other scientifically backed novel Proteins out there that anyone uses other than standard Whey (which the more I read about seems to be severely overrated)?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Even the old progenex seemed to be a flop so I doubt you are really missing out on anything. A few anecdotal reports of reduced DOMS but aside from that it seemed to convey no other benefit over a standard whey product.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

PROGENEX 2.0 Superior to the Original

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey guys. Is this article by Anthony Roberts true? I mean, is Progenex not even using the WGFE anymore at all? If so, they still claim to be using it on their labels, and you can see the addition of Fructose. If this is true, is this not illegal lol?

Reading about Progenex it would seem perfectly suited for post workout. I wil soon be trying MAP by PP, but was really looking forward to giving a run of the Progenex "more muscle" afterwards. I liked the fact that it, at one point, didn't have fructose and had a solid carb blend, and had the 30g of protein. Has this supplement completely gone the way of ...?

Is MAP better anyway?
    Are there any other scientifically backed novel Proteins out there that anyone uses other than standard Whey (which the more I read about seems to be severely overrated)?
    First of all, Anthony Roberts...really? Here is a great article about him on www dot genxxl dot come
    The Progenex Recovery formula and More Muscle Products are simply amazing and I am so thankful they switched from Aspartame to Fructose. More importantly, I recover from my workouts like never before and have also burned bodyfat in the process.

In regards to PROGENEX and WGFE. They (Progenex) still sell WGFE by the gram and I've purchased some last month. I'm glad that WGFE was never in the Recovery product because it gives me really bad gas.

My training partner also is taking the products and have gained over 12lbs of new muscle and also is leaning out.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 25% off progenex code july 1-5
    By baldymcgee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
  2. Progenex
    By steveironman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Progenex's products?
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet