HC Generate

michaelvtj

Awards
Have any users of this found weight gain? Thanks.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Have any users of this found weight gain? Thanks.
How do you mean, weight gain? Like fat? If you google search you'll find logs and reviews on this supplement. Many people love it for a natty test booster. NTBM is a legit company with quality products. If you're talking about lean muscle weight gains then I'm sure you'll find people who have had those types of results, it simply depends on your diet and goals. Hcgenerate with a clean diet above maintenance I'm sure will give you weight gain...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm also not sure if you mean adipose accrual, lean mass accrual, or water retention?

At any rate, I have taken note of some VERY slight water retention, but of course ZERO fat gain can be attributed to this supplement, and lean mass is ALWAYS a resultant of increased total serum and free bio-available (active or unbound) testosterone levels! :)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not likely to cause any fat gain at all. Many of the compounds in the product are known to cause fat lose through many different mechanisms

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Weight gain(?) aside, is there anything else can you say about your experience with HCGenerate?
Absolutely... I have detailed it over the weeks in my journal, I always invite anyone to subscribe if they want to follow along through cycles, competitions, PCT, bridging etc.

Cliff Note: HCGenerate paired with Clomid initiated a near-instant recovery and activation of my testosterone production coming off cycle. Simply amazing.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I have not seen a negativ review yet.
Each ingredient is sufficiently dosed and it's a non proprietary blend That's why it's the #1 testbooster on my "to do" list! :D

michaelvtj

Awards
Thanks all. I have noticed more stomach weight since taking it. My diet has remained consistent and all of a sudden I have more fat (or water retention-not sure which) in the stomach and sides. I guess I'll stop for a while and see if that changes. Thanks again all.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all. I have noticed more stomach weight since taking it. My diet has remained consistent and all of a sudden I have more fat (or water retention-not sure which) in the stomach and sides. I guess I'll stop for a while and see if that changes. Thanks again all.

That's definitely strange... with the ingredient profile that hcgenerate has you should be noticing a more leaning effect than anything else I would think. At 152lbs I'm guessing you're trying to gain weight, would I be correct in assuming that? (no hate just curious). If you're bulking right now some fat gain is bound to happen with or without a great supplement. Either way I would think that you'd be seeing the opposite effect of what you're feeling. What else are you supplementing with? What's your diet like, ie macros/cals?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
notice any effects converting to estrogen during or after the cycle?

JayJo

Banned
Awards
notice any effects converting to estrogen during or after the cycle?
I've seen somewhere that Nettle has anti-estrogenic properties, but i'm not sure how potent this effect is... :06:

Beside that i think a (very) small increase in estrogen would not be too bad!

thenightmare2

Awards
i have not heard of this problem with hcgen before very odd are you taking anything else that might cause it?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
goin to run hcgenerate as a stand alone just checking to see if anyone had any prob with estrogen converting from the increase in T-levels.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
goin to run hcgenerate as a stand alone just checking to see if anyone had any prob with estrogen converting from the increase in T-levels.
Never - so far... been well over a month now. I have not felt any sort of small effect related to this.

michaelvtj

Awards
Thanks again for the feedback. I will post if I see a reversal of the stomach-area weight gain now that I'm going off it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the feedback. I will post if I see a reversal of the stomach-area weight gain now that I'm going off it.
Just realized you're logging this or have another thread regarding HCGenerate. Are you saying above you're going to see if you gain weight after disusing HCGenerate?

michaelvtj

Awards
No, I'm going to see if I lose the stomach weight I seemed to gain when I started on it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks time isn't enough time to attribute an excess in abdominal fat in the mid section to an herbal supplement. i'm sorry my friend, this is a ridiculous assumtion in my opinion.

maybe you should try some need2slin or pslin type product, or even something like erase.

jmccown

Awards
my weight always stayed about the same on HCGenerate.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
my weight always stayed about the same on HCGenerate.
I was always under the assumption calories taken in and the expenditure of energy was the principle causation behind weight fluctuation... not an herbal-based LH and bound Testosterone unbinding product.
;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like bloat than fat gain. I've run HCGen multiple times and never seen that effect myself though. I get that from the nutrient partitioners the first week or 2 though. (need2slin,pslin). Also, creatine mono can cause that.

You never really answered if you're taking anything else? Preworkout?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like bloat than fat gain. I've run HCGen multiple times and never seen that effect myself though. I get that from the nutrient partitioners the first week or 2 though. (need2slin,pslin). Also, creatine mono can cause that.

You never really answered if you're taking anything else? Preworkout?
I would suggest seeing his entire daily intake of food and supplements as the only accurate method of rooting out the true cause of his symptoms.

PathOfRage

Awards
4 weeks time isn't enough time to attribute an excess in abdominal fat in the mid section to an herbal supplement. i'm sorry my friend, this is a ridiculous assumtion in my opinion.

maybe you should try some need2slin or pslin type product, or even something like erase.
Exactly. It's doubtful this herbal supplement would have any kind of a real effect at all.

You need to look at your diet for root cause.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. It's doubtful this herbal supplement would have any kind of a real effect at all.
I think you're supporting the above post's overall tone and basis, but just in case anyone read this at face value, HCGenerate does in fact and obviously have a myriad of positive physique enhancing benefits via the SHBG and Testosterone complex favorable modulation (in short), but certainly cannot be attributed to proliferating superfluous water and adipose tissue gain.