Swole

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
I have a few questions about Swole I was hoping someone might be able to answer.

1 Do I need to load swole like I do regular creatine?

2 how is TRICREATINE MALATE better than regular creatine mono?

3 can I double up the dose instead of taking two seperate doses?

thanks,

John

Oh yeah I did a search before I posted this and couldnt find the info I was looking for:confused:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to load creatine or swole.. it will just take alittle longer to see the results..

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Tricreatine malate is a new innovation in creatine because it combines creatine with malic acid, which stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the body. Tricreatine malate is the most bioavailable and soluble form of creatine, far more effective than all previous versions, including water-soluble creatine. - Comes from a a site pimping V12.

Ive said it 1000 times, spend the $20 for 1000 grams of creapure and the $10 for 8lbs of dextrose. These new creatines are ****. Not that they dont work, Im sure they do yield some results, but at what price? You could spend your $30 for several months worth of creatine and dextrose. Call me old school. Maybe you could keep us updated on your cycle results from Swole Jedi.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried V-12 and like it better than Swole. Also these products work well for those creatine non-responders.They have given me much better pumps, vascularity and strength than creatine ever did, without any bloat at all.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've always been very jaded when it comes to any "new" creatine, but I am going to try Swole when my giganto tub of creatine runs out (I swear I've had this damn tub for half a year!) :D

I've read up on this stuff for months now (as well as swole), and there are some interesting results, I'm just going to try and figure out if the cost-benefit analysis works out for me. Even if it does yield slightly better results, I'm not sure I'm willing to continually shell out for it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Here's a SWOLE profile for those of you confused on what it is:

From NutritionalSupply.com

The premise behind this latest innovation in muscle volumizing technology is based on the potent anabolic, cell-volumizing effects of a compound called Glycocyamine. This new breakthrough compound has been scientifically shown to increase the body's production and storage of muscle volumizing, high-energy phosphate compounds. SWOLE's concentrated matrix also includes Dimethylglycine for its intense ability to improve oxygen utilization, maintain high energy levels and boost mental acuity. To kick it up a notch, we've incorporated Tricreatine Citrate which is the most bioavailable and soluble form of creatine. Tricreatine Citrate allows for maximum absorption of creatine through a pH-balanced delivery system and does not have the side effects of creatine monohydrate such as stomach bloat and discomfort. Last but not least, while developing SWOLE's state of the art formula, we stumbled upon the truly novel compound Glucuronolactone which is one of the best endurance and energy-producing compounds we've ever seen. In vertebrate studies not only does it dramatically reduce fatigue but it even prevents insulin-stimulated adipose storage.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the info guys. YellowJacket I have purchased prolabs 1 kilo of creatine and I still have it, but Swole was only 24 bucks at my nutrition store and I couldnt resist the clever and catchy advertisments, (i know im a sucker), anyways I cashed in my change at the coinstar machine and got 43 bucks so i treated myself to some Swole. Im also taking Universals UNi-liver, flax oil, and of course protien powder. I eat 5-6 times a day and Universals Uni-Liver instructions say take 2-4 tabs with food, I have been taking 4 with every meal, so thats 20-24 tablets a day.......is that too many liver tablets:(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been very jaded when it comes to any "new" creatine, but I am going to try Swole when my giganto tub of creatine runs out (I swear I've had this damn tub for half a year!) :D

I've read up on this stuff for months now (as well as swole), and there are some interesting results, I'm just going to try and figure out if the cost-benefit analysis works out for me. Even if it does yield slightly better results, I'm not sure I'm willing to continually shell out for it.
For the most part I agree. I have found that the cost/benefit ratio is worth it for me and you know how damn cheap I am!!! :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im also taking Universals UNi-liver, flax oil, and of course protien powder. I eat 5-6 times a day and Universals Uni-Liver instructions say take 2-4 tabs with food, I have been taking 4 with every meal, so thats 20-24 tablets a day.......is that too many liver tablets:(
God bless you and your liver tabs. 20 is fine. Im up to 24 a day and Im great, of course Im experienced with them. 16-20 is a good number to shoot for. You'll be fine, best of luck.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

God bless you and your liver tabs. 20 is fine. Im up to 24 a day and Im great, of course Im experienced with them. 16-20 is a good number to shoot for. You'll be fine, best of luck.
Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but something to think about Jedi Master, if you're taking two dozen liver tabs every 24 hrs, wouldn't a multi be overkill at that point? I don't think you mentioned taking one, but I'm obviously thinking of fat solubles here, though I understand liver tabs don't possess the whole spectrum of vitamins that multis have... (just the good ones, ow ow)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but something to think about Jedi Master, if you're taking two dozen liver tabs every 24 hrs, wouldn't a multi be overkill at that point? I don't think you mentioned taking one, but I'm obviously thinking of fat solubles here, though I understand liver tabs don't possess the whole spectrum of vitamins that multis have... (just the good ones, ow ow)
Yea. Ive always said to drop the multi when on that many liver tabs. If you're bulking, you could even cut the liver tabs down to 16 or so if you're taking in a lot of A,D,E & K vitamins.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
I have a fairly well balanced diet, so I dont take a multi vitamin, Universal doesnt state exact amounts of the A,C,D,E, that it contains, but im sure its plenty at twenty tabs a day, I feel more energized, I recoup from gnarly workouts faster, and they are over all "Naturally Nutritious", just like the bottle says.:D :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Very nice......

Do me a favor :D :D

Cut that avatar down a bit its kind of wide ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yea. Ive always said to drop the multi when on that many liver tabs. If you're bulking, you could even cut the liver tabs down to 16 or so if you're taking in a lot of A,D,E & K vitamins.
Yes you have, have to admit I kept taking my multi until I read one of your posts awhile ago about fat soluble's, never even thought of it before. No need for a multi if you've got liver tabs  :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
been a livertab-virgin. But i soon will begin to feel the raft of these suckas soon. Got my ship in last night and started to pop 3 per meal. Got some recommendation that one should take it slow to start...you know, possibly 8-10 tabs/day however i plan to go right in and start at 12. I figure, being on this board, of how cheap you can get a 500 tub for, how livertabs get more pimped than las vegas street prostetutes by YJ (my man!)...ill give it a go. The shipping yesterday was of a solid standard supplement list....livertabs, prolab creatine, 32 oz flax oil, tub of whey. Just some real foundational supplements. Im happy today. Sage

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok im a severre creatine non-responder. I mean im so severe i use dextrose and load up on more then recommended and not only do i not gain a single ounce of water weight but i don't gain even ONE FREAKING rep extra in strength. It pisses me off :) I doubt this crap will be of such a benefit to cost a freaking 30 bucks a month. Hell id rather be on a low dose steroid cycle year around(where hpta axis isn't severely taxed) then that!

mc1

Awards
V-12 gives me headaches. this is repeatable, every time I take it. So I am done with fancy creatine.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok im a severre creatine non-responder. I mean im so severe i use dextrose and load up on more then recommended and not only do i not gain a single ounce of water weight but i don't gain even ONE FREAKING rep extra in strength. It pisses me off :) I doubt this crap will be of such a benefit to cost a freaking 30 bucks a month. Hell id rather be on a low dose steroid cycle year around(where hpta axis isn't severely taxed) then that!
You really don't have a clue do you? For the last time, do not bash something you have no clue about or never tried. If your comparing this to a low dose steroid cycle or even mentioning it then you have absosultey no F'ing clue what your talking about. Quit while your ahead....

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You really don't have a clue do you? For the last time, do not bash something you have no clue about or never tried. If your comparing this to a low dose steroid cycle or even mentioning it then you have absosultey no F'ing clue what your talking about. Quit while your ahead....

Your right man, yah this stuff is gonna work miracles on a non-responder like me. Even if it did, it aint worth 1/2 the money they are asking, except for those who will spend money on just about anything packeged in a bottle.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
At DPS its $23 for 60 servings. So half of that would be $11.50 for 60 servings. I think it would be more than worth $11.50. From the feedback provided, I would be willing to pay the $23.

Swole @ DPS

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
swole is the ****..i hate creatine but im loving both of syntrax's creatines..v12 was great too..both v12 and swole r heads and tales above regular creatine and transports

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At DPS its $23 for 60 servings. So half of that would be $11.50 for 60 servings. I think it would be more than worth $11.50. From the feedback provided, I would be willing to pay the $23.

Swole @ DPS
Correct me if im wrong but they ask you to take 2 servings and some even recommend 3. I would probably need 3 do to my non-responderness so that would make it 30 buckaroonies a month! Hell i could spend that kind of money almost on doing low dose 1-test transdermal cycle.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Correct me if im wrong but they ask you to take 2 servings and some even recommend 3. I would probably need 3 do to my non-responderness so that would make it 30 buckaroonies a month! Hell i could spend that kind of money almost on doing low dose 1-test transdermal cycle.
You truly are clueless arent you? If you were a "non-responder" you could eat the whole damn jug and wouldnt get anything from it. And Im not sure where you got $30, but regardless you let me know where you can get a 1-Test transdermal for "almost" $30.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not really because i had been told that non-responders will respond to this, i guess it was a lie.

30 Dollars??? Im rounding to the nearest 10 because some are recommended 3 servings!
ONE is 42 bucks and lasts 30 days for example

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Not really because i had been told that non-responders will respond to this, i guess it was a lie.

30 Dollars??? Im rounding to the nearest 10 because some are recommended 3 servings!
ONE is 42 bucks and lasts 30 days for example
Its actually $23 like stated above, I dont think I would round up to $30. You assume creatine non-responders would need 3 servings, can you provide any information, a study that says so?

Ill go ahead and answer for you, No.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I've used different brands of creatine mono on and off trying to find one that works. I've taken it in every conceivable manner except possibly a creatine enema or something... no results whatsoever. I'm what this thread would call a non-responder basically, right? Right. Well... ONE serving daily (approx 10g scoop) of tricreatine malate via Swole or V12 makes me quite vascular and increases my strength noticably. As well of course as gaining the creatine water weight that had been so elusive in the past. I am finally reaping the creatine benefits. So, since Swole is 20 (not 30) dollars, I'm a happy camper. 3 servings is NOT necessary unless you feel like spending more money than you already are.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Once again you have no F'ing clue. The difference is these make your body produce more creatine as creatine non-responders do not react well to outside sources of creatine mono. This is why non-responders have benefits with products like Swole and V-12.

Its very simple, if you don't know what the F your talking about then STFU. You don't even know why these products work differenlty so do us all a favor and find out before you bash it.

For all those wondering, V-12 is taken twice only on workout days, and once on non.workout days. So its lasts longer than you think.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
jedi master asked several questions and it has been answerd. Now pjorstad, obviously you feeling how everyone feels about trashing a product someone asked about in the demeanor you did. Cmon man, you know there isnt a point in arguing your case. You coming out saying you're not a creatine responder is fine. You saying it pisses you off that creatine isnt your thing is fine as well. But why you even so heavily set on knocking something with such negative attitude man....not even that, what makes your scenario worse is that you keep arguing a case that cant be won. If creatine (whether straigh powder or a transport) doesnt work for you, just say so and we would have acknowledge that as a legit point of view....not the case here. Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay with this thread I am going to have to check out one of these.. either swole or V12. I have heard some good stuff about v12.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well bobo it seems like im getting mixed messages aren't I?? Yellowjacket says it doesn't help non-responders and your saying it did. I just decided to agree with yellowjacket that it probably wouldn't work, are you mad that i did?

Did i talk about the mechanisms behind it?? NO!!!

As for cost its my opinion sage if i feel its worth it and NO its not worth it for me to shell that kind of money for it. thats 250 bucks a year for this stuff, hell no!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well bobo it seems like im getting mixed messages aren't I?? Yellowjacket says it doesn't help non-responders and your saying it did. I just decided to agree with yellowjacket that it probably wouldn't work, are you mad that i did?

Did i talk about the mechanisms behind it?? NO!!!

As for cost its my opinion sage if i feel its worth it and NO its not worth it for me to shell that kind of money for it. thats 250 bucks a year for this stuff, hell no!
You didn't talk about them because you didn't understand them yet you still bashed it. Thats the point. Stop doing it.

You cycle these products. You don't take them year round, so its not $250. Once again you prove that you don't understand the products. Until you do, don't bash it. Peroid.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycling proves my point even more! because you can't even stay on the product and when you get off you lose water and strength :rolleyes: And a much lighter wallet in tha time!

Serioulsy though could a non-responder get really dramatic different in muscle gains after getting off it????? I just have a feeling by the time you get off it with the strength and water loss the net gain will not be worth the money put in.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycling proves my point even more! because you can't even stay on the product and when you get off you lose water and strength :rolleyes: And a much lighter wallet in tha time!

Serioulsy though could a non-responder get really dramatic different in muscle gains after getting off it????? I just have a feeling by the time you get off it with the strength and water loss the net gain will not be worth the money put in.
You don't gain waterweight genius. FOR THE LAST TIME!!! UNDERSTAND WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST!

You do not gain any subcutaneous water from these products. They work inside the muscle, not out. You don't get the bloating and water weight gain like creatine mono. What you gain is LBM and you keep it.

You cycle it because of the glycocyamine.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea man, these comments are way off. Im going to ask from now on you make reasonable, accurate comments before you post, Otherwise I will begin deleting your new posts if they're anything like this, just a warning.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok but could you anser my question on the feasibility of it for its cost for someone who is normally a non-responder. LIke on regular creatine there is studies that they gain double the muscle on average in 12 weeks.

Also is this feasible to use on cycle like creatine is or is it better used off cycle?

Any HEALTH concerns?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take on this:

PJ, either try tricreatine malate in one form or another (Swole or V-12) or shut the hell up. If you would like to discuss the mechanics behind the delivery methods of either malate product (i.e. V-12's NAC, Taurine, Arginine AKG and so on) or the way tricreatine malate functions compared to monohydrate, please do so intelligibly.

This means do some more research, try it for yourself, and/or drop it please.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Bobo,

compared to V12, how does CEX or any CEE fare?

I've tried V-12 and like it better than Swole. Also these products work well for those creatine non-responders.They have given me much better pumps, vascularity and strength than creatine ever did, without any bloat at all.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its like comparing apples and oranges. V-12 and Swole have more ingredients and more effect on pump than CEE. I like CEE's effects on strenght and endurance (and does increase pump somewhat) but I usually mix that with some sort of No2 product (right now its No-Explode)

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
When you say that you mix your CEX with a No2 product, are you talking about a V12, Swole type product. Is not NoXplode the same thing? And if so, isn't that overkill on the creatine, let alone the wallet? Appreciate your help
Its like comparing apples and oranges. V-12 and Swole have more ingredients and more effect on pump than CEE. I like CEE's effects on strenght and endurance (and does increase pump somewhat) but I usually mix that with some sort of No2 product (right now its No-Explode)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't use CEX. I would never buy that. I use bulk CEE then I mix it with No-Explode (which is better than v-12 and Swole IMO
). No it itsn't too much and no it isn't tough on the wallet.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
whats your reason for likeing NoXplode over the other two products? just curious? taste? Affect? price? ingredients? TXs

I don't use CEX. I would never buy that. I use bulk CEE then I mix it with No-Explode (which is better than v-12 and Swole IMO
). No it itsn't too much and no it isn't tough on the wallet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Results.

Don't care about taste.

Don't care about price. They are all relatively the same.

Got better pumps, strenght and energy increases.