Swole

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. jedi master asked several questions and it has been answerd. Now pjorstad, obviously you feeling how everyone feels about trashing a product someone asked about in the demeanor you did. Cmon man, you know there isnt a point in arguing your case. You coming out saying you're not a creatine responder is fine. You saying it pisses you off that creatine isnt your thing is fine as well. But why you even so heavily set on knocking something with such negative attitude man....not even that, what makes your scenario worse is that you keep arguing a case that cant be won. If creatine (whether straigh powder or a transport) doesnt work for you, just say so and we would have acknowledge that as a legit point of view....not the case here. Sage


  2. okay with this thread I am going to have to check out one of these.. either swole or V12. I have heard some good stuff about v12.

     
    •   
       


  3. Well bobo it seems like im getting mixed messages aren't I?? Yellowjacket says it doesn't help non-responders and your saying it did. I just decided to agree with yellowjacket that it probably wouldn't work, are you mad that i did?


    Did i talk about the mechanisms behind it?? NO!!!


    As for cost its my opinion sage if i feel its worth it and NO its not worth it for me to shell that kind of money for it. thats 250 bucks a year for this stuff, hell no!

  4. Originally posted by pjorstad
    Well bobo it seems like im getting mixed messages aren't I?? Yellowjacket says it doesn't help non-responders and your saying it did. I just decided to agree with yellowjacket that it probably wouldn't work, are you mad that i did?


    Did i talk about the mechanisms behind it?? NO!!!


    As for cost its my opinion sage if i feel its worth it and NO its not worth it for me to shell that kind of money for it. thats 250 bucks a year for this stuff, hell no!
    You didn't talk about them because you didn't understand them yet you still bashed it. Thats the point. Stop doing it.


    You cycle these products. You don't take them year round, so its not $250. Once again you prove that you don't understand the products. Until you do, don't bash it. Peroid.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Cycling proves my point even more! because you can't even stay on the product and when you get off you lose water and strength And a much lighter wallet in tha time!


    Serioulsy though could a non-responder get really dramatic different in muscle gains after getting off it????? I just have a feeling by the time you get off it with the strength and water loss the net gain will not be worth the money put in.

  6. Originally posted by pjorstad
    Cycling proves my point even more! because you can't even stay on the product and when you get off you lose water and strength And a much lighter wallet in tha time!


    Serioulsy though could a non-responder get really dramatic different in muscle gains after getting off it????? I just have a feeling by the time you get off it with the strength and water loss the net gain will not be worth the money put in.
    You don't gain waterweight genius. FOR THE LAST TIME!!! UNDERSTAND WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST!

    You do not gain any subcutaneous water from these products. They work inside the muscle, not out. You don't get the bloating and water weight gain like creatine mono. What you gain is LBM and you keep it.



    You cycle it because of the glycocyamine.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  7. Originally posted by pjorstad
    Cycling proves my point even more! because you can't even stay on the product and when you get off you lose water and strength And a much lighter wallet in tha time!
    Yea man, these comments are way off. Im going to ask from now on you make reasonable, accurate comments before you post, Otherwise I will begin deleting your new posts if they're anything like this, just a warning.

  8. ok but could you anser my question on the feasibility of it for its cost for someone who is normally a non-responder. LIke on regular creatine there is studies that they gain double the muscle on average in 12 weeks.


    Also is this feasible to use on cycle like creatine is or is it better used off cycle?

    Any HEALTH concerns?

  9. Here's my take on this:

    PJ, either try tricreatine malate in one form or another (Swole or V-12) or shut the hell up. If you would like to discuss the mechanics behind the delivery methods of either malate product (i.e. V-12's NAC, Taurine, Arginine AKG and so on) or the way tricreatine malate functions compared to monohydrate, please do so intelligibly.

    This means do some more research, try it for yourself, and/or drop it please.

  10. Bobo,

    compared to V12, how does CEX or any CEE fare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I've tried V-12 and like it better than Swole. Also these products work well for those creatine non-responders.They have given me much better pumps, vascularity and strength than creatine ever did, without any bloat at all.
    •   
       


  11. Its like comparing apples and oranges. V-12 and Swole have more ingredients and more effect on pump than CEE. I like CEE's effects on strenght and endurance (and does increase pump somewhat) but I usually mix that with some sort of No2 product (right now its No-Explode)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Cool


    When you say that you mix your CEX with a No2 product, are you talking about a V12, Swole type product. Is not NoXplode the same thing? And if so, isn't that overkill on the creatine, let alone the wallet? Appreciate your help
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Its like comparing apples and oranges. V-12 and Swole have more ingredients and more effect on pump than CEE. I like CEE's effects on strenght and endurance (and does increase pump somewhat) but I usually mix that with some sort of No2 product (right now its No-Explode)

  13. I don't use CEX. I would never buy that. I use bulk CEE then I mix it with No-Explode (which is better than v-12 and Swole IMO
    ). No it itsn't too much and no it isn't tough on the wallet.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. whats your reason for likeing NoXplode over the other two products? just curious? taste? Affect? price? ingredients? TXs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I don't use CEX. I would never buy that. I use bulk CEE then I mix it with No-Explode (which is better than v-12 and Swole IMO
    ). No it itsn't too much and no it isn't tough on the wallet.

  15. Results.

    Don't care about taste.

    Don't care about price. They are all relatively the same.

    Got better pumps, strenght and energy increases.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dg's swole log
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-27-2003, 10:56 AM
  2. Swole V2
    By wardog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 02:56 PM
  3. Wow, This SWOLE Is Rancid....
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:24 AM
  4. 1,4 and 4AD run for Swoled Up program
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:30 PM
  5. Swole (or V12) and the heart
    By u4ik_rage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Log in
Log in