- 12-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Its like comparing apples and oranges. V-12 and Swole have more ingredients and more effect on pump than CEE. I like CEE's effects on strenght and(and does increase pump somewhat) but I usually mix that with some sort of No2 product (right now its No-Explode)For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 12-11-2004, 10:19 PM
When you say that you mix your CEX with a No2 product, are you talking about a V12, Swole type product. Is not NoXplode the same thing? And if so, isn't that overkill on the creatine, let alone the wallet? Appreciate your helpOriginally Posted by Bobo
- 12-11-2004, 10:44 PM
I don't use CEX. I would never buy that. I use bulk CEE then I mix it with No-Explode (which is better than v-12 and Swole IMO
). No it itsn't too much and no it isn't tough on the wallet.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
12-11-2004, 11:17 PM
whats your reason for likeing NoXplode over the other two products? just curious? taste? Affect? price? ingredients? TXs
Originally Posted by Bobo
12-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Don't care about taste.
Don't care about price. They are all relatively the same.
Got better pumps, strenght and energy increases.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 09-27-2003, 09:56 AM
- By wardog in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2003, 01:56 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-16-2003, 04:24 AM
- By Champ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2003, 10:30 PM
- By u4ik_rage in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2003, 01:25 PM