Need Help With H-Drol Cycle/PCT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericname

Awards
So I am 18, 5'11" and weighing in at 155lbs. I am lightweight because I just finished training and cutting weight. I am about to start my first cycle. I have chose H Drol as PH of choice. I am going to run a 50/50/50/75/75 with possibly another 75 depending on how it works out. With this I have purchased CEL's Cycle Assist and CEL's PCT Assist. Does that sound like enough?

I would also like some input on my schedule that goes as follows:

PreLoad Cycle:
4 capsules Cycle Assist - 10am
4 capsules Cycle Assist - 6pm

During Cycle:
Weeks 1-3:
1 capsule H Drol - 6am
1 capsule H Drol - 2pm
Weeks 4-5 (maybe 6)
1 capsule H Drol - 6am
1 capsule H Drol - 2pm
1 capsule H Drol - 10pm

PCT:
4 Weeks PCT Assist @ 10am and 6pm

How is that looking? Should I run Cycle Assist into my PCT? Also, I will be taking an Ultra Concentrated Omega to help with my joints as an EFA. I will continue to drink a gallon of water a day while keeping up with my 6 meals a day including 3 protein shakes. I eat anywhere from 3500-4500 calories in a day. I go to the gym around 7pm for 2 hours 5 out of 7 days of the week, taking yoga on the 6th and resting on the 7th.

Does it look like I will be ok?
Feedback is greatly appreciated and needed !

PS: If your going to say that 18 isnt the right age or I dont eat enough please save it. This is something I want to do and will do in the near future and I am just hoping to acquire some help.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well im gonna start off and say im 19 and ive been doing cycles since i was 17. My end results were closed growth plates and low sex drive as a result so keep in mind your long term side effects run a much higher risk then those of proper age. AND as long as u understand this is no joke and sides are real then go for it.

Ok well your cycle assist is good and i would use it in PCT to help the liver recover.
Second hdrol at 50mg a day (for me was useless for resutls). I ran it min 75mg but 100-125mg will serve better...yes more liver toxicty but more active compound since it has to convert anyways and OT isnt a strong mass builder anyways. Its more of a recomp, strength compound. Also it takes about 3 weeks to kick in, id opt for a 6 week cycle.

Third, you need a real SERM, pct assist is a perfect addition to that. Buy one dont skimp on your recovery.

Fourth, idk your metabolism but eat 2g per lb bodyweight while on cycle since your protein turnover rates are elevated. Drop it to 1.5g per lb in pct since it will decrease but make up the cals with carbs/fats to help keep gains. Eat 500-1000 more then your metabolism a day. Also idk why your training for 2 hrs each sesssion but add some BCAA for during your workout, at least on pct to avoid excessive cortisol since levels will already be high during this period.

Also how many meals are you eating and how far apart?
what other supps are you using?
sample training routine?
for joints, 6g fish oil perday helps and supercissus rx too if you get to dry, for back pumps 5-10g taurine will help.

Best of luck man

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Reasons why no one here will help you run this cycle:
1. 18 years old
2. No mention of diet
3. No mention of training habits
4. No mention of serm
5. Wrong forum
6. 155 lbs

Probably not the answer you wanted, but you're too young, too inexperienced, and not ready. I highly recommend you cease and desist.

Status
Not open for further replies.