all in one health product that's not cycle assist?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. all in one health product that's not cycle assist?


    I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

    Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

    Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.
    Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.


    ...you think that putrid stuff is tasty? I wish I was you. I have two tubs of it. Chocolate and orange, I can't stand to taint my protein shakes with it anymore. It makes me just not want to take it which is bad for when I need it.

    The product I was thinking of was n2guard though.
    •   
       


  4. Orange isn't bad I put a scoop directly in the mouth and chase with water. If you want nasty try bulk yellow gold.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.
    i agree. i use cycle support all the time as a staple. and the orange is not bad when mixed with a fruit drink

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i agree. i use cycle support all the time as a staple. and the orange is not bad when mixed with a fruit drink
    Hm I never thought of this. It says use it with a protein shake and I figure a nasty chocolate protein shake is the only way to hide the taste. Mine is almost 7 months old now though. Doubt this stuff goes bad though. I'll try it tonight with some juice.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    ...you think that putrid stuff is tasty? I wish I was you. I have two tubs of it. Chocolate and orange, I can't stand to taint my protein shakes with it anymore. It makes me just not want to take it which is bad for when I need it.

    The product I was thinking of was n2guard though.
    Yah there is a new orange flavor that tastes very good. Yah the old ones tasted crap .. vomit actually.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Hm I never thought of this. It says use it with a protein shake and I figure a nasty chocolate protein shake is the only way to hide the taste. Mine is almost 7 months old now though. Doubt this stuff goes bad though. I'll try it tonight with some juice.
    Like I said that has to be the old flavour the new one came out about 4 months ago and tastes fine in a little bit of water...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. if you realy cannot stand the taste go for Life Support....its the same thing in pill form. I havent tried the old flavor, but I did taste the new orange awhile back and in orange juice it was far better then expected. I heard of horror stories about taste of the old version and when i took a swig I was impressed since the ingredients are not tasty to say the least. Which is why you usually find them in pill form.

    You do have the trade off that there are less servings per bottle (6 to bed exact when compared to Cycle Support 2.0, and both require 2 servings a day), but you have more ingredients (more Idebenone and celery seed extract to be exact) in Life support.

    I personally will run Life Support just b/c pills are more convenient when on the run somce a majority of my day is spent at school.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  10. All in ones are kind of silly IMO - why not just run separate items for each symptom so you can address sides as they come?
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  11. Life Support has the same ingredients as Cycle Support but is only 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    All in ones are kind of silly IMO - why not just run separate items for each symptom so you can address sides as they come?
    That used to drive me nuggin futs!! All in ones are a godsend especially when they work this well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That used to drive me nuggin futs!! All in ones are a godsend especially when they work this well.
    I agree 100%
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    All in ones are kind of silly IMO - why not just run separate items for each symptom so you can address sides as they come?
    Preemptive action is much better than reacting once the symptom(s) occur.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Preemptive action is much better than reacting once the symptom(s) occur.
    Good point...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Preemptive action is much better than reacting once the symptom(s) occur.
    That's a bit of a straw man you're knocking down, there. I agree in principle, of course, but I'm not suggesting to pop 40mg of superdrol until your eyes turn yellow, and then maybe think about some milk thistle. I just mean that it's convenient to dose vitamin E/C, milk thistle (I like liver juice, in fact), hawthorn berries, and taurine at different times, and you can knock out headaches (high BP) and back pumps sort of independently.

    I'll agree that AIO is easier. My first cycle I used Cycle Support for Epi, and actually had no sides and excellent gains.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  17. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    That's a bit of a straw man you're knocking down, there. I agree in principle, of course, but I'm not suggesting to pop 40mg of superdrol until your eyes turn yellow, and then maybe think about some milk thistle. I just mean that it's convenient to dose vitamin E/C, milk thistle (I like liver juice, in fact), hawthorn berries, and taurine at different times, and you can knock out headaches (high BP) and back pumps sort of independently.

    I'll agree that AIO is easier. My first cycle I used Cycle Support for Epi, and actually had no sides and excellent gains.
    Well there yuh go then
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    That's a bit of a straw man you're knocking down, there. I agree in principle, of course, but I'm not suggesting to pop 40mg of superdrol until your eyes turn yellow, and then maybe think about some milk thistle. I just mean that it's convenient to dose vitamin E/C, milk thistle (I like liver juice, in fact), hawthorn berries, and taurine at different times, and you can knock out headaches (high BP) and back pumps sort of independently.

    I'll agree that AIO is easier. My first cycle I used Cycle Support for Epi, and actually had no sides and excellent gains.
    Not really a straw-man, just a different look at it. I can see where you're coming from in this instance, but I prefer to handle things differently.

    I think the main thing is to prevent/lessen the damage before it starts. I'm really, really high on NAC and idebenone usage regardless if using AAS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

    Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.
    Need 2 Guard!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

    Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Need 2 Guard!!!!!!!!!!
    Im 99% sure this is what sub was asking about.

  21. Cycle Support or Need2Guard

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JayJo View Post
    Cycle Support or Need2Guard
    Cycle Support orange=20% more for free(takes care of the preload)and taste is good!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Yea I think N2GUARD. Literally all in one.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Cycle Support orange=20% more for free(takes care of the preload)and taste is good!!!


    I have the 20% more orange. Is that the new flavor of orange or no? I got it a decent amount of time ago. That would be awesome if there is a new flavor. My local supplement hookup has AI in stock, they don't have any other brands so it would be convenient if it just tasted better, lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    I have the 20% more orange. Is that the new flavor of orange or no? I got it a decent amount of time ago. That would be awesome if there is a new flavor. My local supplement hookup has AI in stock, they don't have any other brands so it would be convenient if it just tasted better, lol.
    Orange is the new flavor. I don't think they've improved it even more. So if you've got the orange flavor, you've got the new one.
    (Please correct me if i'm wrong!)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JayJo View Post
    Orange is the new flavor. I don't think they've improved it even more. So if you've got the orange flavor, you've got the new one.
    (Please correct me if i'm wrong!)
    Orange is the new flavor. It is Cycle Support 2.0. Depending on what u mix it with it isnt that bad, but I do have a unique sense of taste. Sweet potato banana mash anyone?


  27. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Yea I think N2GUARD. Literally all in one.
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

  28. Cycle Support orange has not changed. It is still 20% more than the Choc or PB.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Yeah I still think orange tastes like hot garbage. I tried it with juice and it was world's better though. Maybe I'll give her another try.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Yeah I still think orange tastes like hot garbage. I tried it with juice and it was world's better though. Maybe I'll give her another try.
    If it was you that Stxnas had e-mail customer service I have sent you a e-mail.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If it was you that Stxnas had e-mail customer service I have sent you a e-mail.

    Replied. Thanks for the awesome customer service. It's very admirable of a company.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.
    agreed!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Replied. Thanks for the awesome customer service. It's very admirable of a company.
    No thank you. It is customers like you that keep us striving to make a better product.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  34. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Yeah I still think orange tastes like hot garbage. I tried it with juice and it was world's better though. Maybe I'll give her another try.
    man I can take it straight in about 2 ounces of water and don't taste anything strong at all. It just tastes like tangy orange to me.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    man I can take it straight in about 2 ounces of water and don't taste anything strong at all. It just tastes like tangy orange to me.

    Hm, for me it's like gritty sour dirt and splenda. The worst part is exhaling through the nose after consuming it. Like I said though, it's pretty manageable to me in juice. Everyone's taste buds are different so I might be an anomaly with this (fwiw I can't stomach the taste of any liquors or beer, I don't drink to begin with but I've tried most things over the years and it all makes me want to gag, so maybe my taste is different). I think I will be sticking with this product and just taking it down with some juice.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Hm, for me it's like gritty sour dirt and splenda. The worst part is exhaling through the nose after consuming it. Like I said though, it's pretty manageable to me in juice. Everyone's taste buds are different so I might be an anomaly with this (fwiw I can't stomach the taste of any liquors or beer, I don't drink to begin with but I've tried most things over the years and it all makes me want to gag, so maybe my taste is different). I think I will be sticking with this product and just taking it down with some juice.
    The important thing is, is you've found a way to get it down...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    man I can take it straight in about 2 ounces of water and don't taste anything strong at all. It just tastes like tangy orange to me.
    I have no problem with the orange at all. It was a chore for me to get the choc down.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have no problem with the orange at all. It was a chore for me to get the choc down.
    Oh.. I don't even like to think about it ....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh.. I don't even like to think about it ....
    One of our former reps use to just dip a spoon into the choc CS and eat it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    One of our former reps use to just dip a spoon into the choc CS and eat it.
    Just nasty...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
  2. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Log in
Log in