all in one health product that's not cycle assist?

sub001

Awards
I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know for a fact it's on here so I am sorry for posting a totally new thread, but I can't remember the name of a product that's being spoken about more recently. It's like cycle assist, but a different company. It's an all in one blood pressure, liver, yadda yadda supplement.

Can anyone help me out with the name or company? I read it a few times in random threads in the anabolics section but it was just me browsing around so I don't remember what threads talked about it.
Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.

sub001

Awards
Cycle Support by AI get the new Orange flavor it's pretty tasty and the product works very well.

...you think that putrid stuff is tasty? I wish I was you. I have two tubs of it. Chocolate and orange, I can't stand to taint my protein shakes with it anymore. It makes me just not want to take it which is bad for when I need it.

The product I was thinking of was n2guard though.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Orange isn't bad I put a scoop directly in the mouth and chase with water. If you want nasty try bulk yellow gold.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i use cycle support all the time as a staple. and the orange is not bad when mixed with a fruit drink

sub001

Awards
i agree. i use cycle support all the time as a staple. and the orange is not bad when mixed with a fruit drink
Hm I never thought of this. It says use it with a protein shake and I figure a nasty chocolate protein shake is the only way to hide the taste. Mine is almost 7 months old now though. Doubt this stuff goes bad though. I'll try it tonight with some juice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...you think that putrid stuff is tasty? I wish I was you. I have two tubs of it. Chocolate and orange, I can't stand to taint my protein shakes with it anymore. It makes me just not want to take it which is bad for when I need it.

The product I was thinking of was n2guard though.
Yah there is a new orange flavor that tastes very good. Yah the old ones tasted crap .. vomit actually.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm I never thought of this. It says use it with a protein shake and I figure a nasty chocolate protein shake is the only way to hide the taste. Mine is almost 7 months old now though. Doubt this stuff goes bad though. I'll try it tonight with some juice.
Like I said that has to be the old flavour the new one came out about 4 months ago and tastes fine in a little bit of water...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you realy cannot stand the taste go for Life Support....its the same thing in pill form. I havent tried the old flavor, but I did taste the new orange awhile back and in orange juice it was far better then expected. I heard of horror stories about taste of the old version and when i took a swig I was impressed since the ingredients are not tasty to say the least. Which is why you usually find them in pill form.

You do have the trade off that there are less servings per bottle (6 to bed exact when compared to Cycle Support 2.0, and both require 2 servings a day), but you have more ingredients (more Idebenone and celery seed extract to be exact) in Life support.

I personally will run Life Support just b/c pills are more convenient when on the run somce a majority of my day is spent at school.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
All in ones are kind of silly IMO - why not just run separate items for each symptom so you can address sides as they come?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in ones are kind of silly IMO - why not just run separate items for each symptom so you can address sides as they come?
That used to drive me nuggin futs!! All in ones are a godsend especially when they work this well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preemptive action is much better than reacting once the symptom(s) occur.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Preemptive action is much better than reacting once the symptom(s) occur.
That's a bit of a straw man you're knocking down, there. I agree in principle, of course, but I'm not suggesting to pop 40mg of superdrol until your eyes turn yellow, and then maybe think about some milk thistle. I just mean that it's convenient to dose vitamin E/C, milk thistle (I like liver juice, in fact), hawthorn berries, and taurine at different times, and you can knock out headaches (high BP) and back pumps sort of independently.

I'll agree that AIO is easier. My first cycle I used Cycle Support for Epi, and actually had no sides and excellent gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a bit of a straw man you're knocking down, there. I agree in principle, of course, but I'm not suggesting to pop 40mg of superdrol until your eyes turn yellow, and then maybe think about some milk thistle. I just mean that it's convenient to dose vitamin E/C, milk thistle (I like liver juice, in fact), hawthorn berries, and taurine at different times, and you can knock out headaches (high BP) and back pumps sort of independently.

I'll agree that AIO is easier. My first cycle I used Cycle Support for Epi, and actually had no sides and excellent gains.
Well there yuh go then :icon_lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not really a straw-man, just a different look at it. I can see where you're coming from in this instance, but I prefer to handle things differently.

I think the main thing is to prevent/lessen the damage before it starts. I'm really, really high on NAC and idebenone usage regardless if using AAS.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Need 2 Guard!!!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Need 2 Guard!!!!!!!!!!
Im 99% sure this is what sub was asking about.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think N2GUARD. Literally all in one.

sub001

Awards
Cycle Support orange=20% more for free(takes care of the preload)and taste is good!!!

I have the 20% more orange. Is that the new flavor of orange or no? I got it a decent amount of time ago. That would be awesome if there is a new flavor. My local supplement hookup has AI in stock, they don't have any other brands so it would be convenient if it just tasted better, lol.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I have the 20% more orange. Is that the new flavor of orange or no? I got it a decent amount of time ago. That would be awesome if there is a new flavor. My local supplement hookup has AI in stock, they don't have any other brands so it would be convenient if it just tasted better, lol.
Orange is the new flavor. I don't think they've improved it even more. So if you've got the orange flavor, you've got the new one. ;)
(Please correct me if i'm wrong!)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange is the new flavor. I don't think they've improved it even more. So if you've got the orange flavor, you've got the new one. ;)
(Please correct me if i'm wrong!)
Orange is the new flavor. It is Cycle Support 2.0. Depending on what u mix it with it isnt that bad, but I do have a unique sense of taste. Sweet potato banana mash anyone? :food:

sub001

Awards
Yeah I still think orange tastes like hot garbage. I tried it with juice and it was world's better though. Maybe I'll give her another try.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I still think orange tastes like hot garbage. I tried it with juice and it was world's better though. Maybe I'll give her another try.
If it was you that Stxnas had e-mail customer service I have sent you a e-mail.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I can take it straight in about 2 ounces of water and don't taste anything strong at all. It just tastes like tangy orange to me.

sub001

Awards
man I can take it straight in about 2 ounces of water and don't taste anything strong at all. It just tastes like tangy orange to me.

Hm, for me it's like gritty sour dirt and splenda. The worst part is exhaling through the nose after consuming it. Like I said though, it's pretty manageable to me in juice. Everyone's taste buds are different so I might be an anomaly with this (fwiw I can't stomach the taste of any liquors or beer, I don't drink to begin with but I've tried most things over the years and it all makes me want to gag, so maybe my taste is different). I think I will be sticking with this product and just taking it down with some juice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm, for me it's like gritty sour dirt and splenda. The worst part is exhaling through the nose after consuming it. Like I said though, it's pretty manageable to me in juice. Everyone's taste buds are different so I might be an anomaly with this (fwiw I can't stomach the taste of any liquors or beer, I don't drink to begin with but I've tried most things over the years and it all makes me want to gag, so maybe my taste is different). I think I will be sticking with this product and just taking it down with some juice.
The important thing is, is you've found a way to get it down... :food:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no problem with the orange at all. It was a chore for me to get the choc down.

sub001

Awards
I have no problem with the orange at all. It was a chore for me to get the choc down.
My orange and chocolate taste almost the same. I'll get a fresh tub when I am prepping and see how that goes.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cycle support by AI is a great option, as is the Health Stabil line by MN however it isnt an all-in-one.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support or Need2Guard
I've always thought Cycle support was a little hight but the 2 guard is obsurd:eek: $59 for a ton of underdosed ingreds(more is not better;))
I never tried the orginal flavor of CS but the Orange was pretty darn good

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought Cycle support was a little hight but the 2 guard is obsurd:eek: $59 for a ton of underdosed ingreds(more is not better;))
I never tried the orginal flavor of CS but the Orange was pretty darn good
Wait, the ingredients are under-dosed... and more is not better? Which is it?

Also, where are you deriving your studies to claim the dosing is not effective?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about yall but I always use discount codes when they r given to me. needto139 and Need2Guard ends up being $51 with a complete cycle support plus multivitamin. Oh well just my opinion.

Anyway will be taking Cycle Support and probably Cycle Assist(when pill r just more convenient) during my next cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the orange flavor. It reminds me of Tang
To truly appreciate the orange flavor you have to experience the chocolate, that might be why I think orange tastes so damn good...:sad3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To truly appreciate the orange flavor you have to experience the chocolate, that might be why I think orange tastes so damn good...:sad3:
But the choc put hair on you chest LOL. I will say liquid nolva made choc CS taste like a delicous milk shake. I cringe everytime I think about that taste.:puke:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But the choc put hair on you chest LOL. I will say liquid nolva made choc CS taste like a delicous milk shake. I cringe everytime I think about that taste.:puke:
The chocolate put hair on my tongue.. :sad3: