Applied Nutriceuticals LITUP: LIGHT THE FUSE!!!!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has a very interesting profile. Certainly looks to be worth a shot

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk is as thorough as ever with his technical write-up :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
As ai stated in the other thread.... ingredients seem to be random, but the writeup does a good job of illustrating how they fit together into a very complex formulation. A whole new approach to what pre-workouts should have been doing for years now....

B

broons

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look bad. Just hope the other ingredients counter the theobromine. I crash bad from it. That and the folic acid only things that would give me pause.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Samples or log? I willing to give a new prework out product a try.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i think it looks great but i wish i knew how much caffeine there is.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That write-up was longer than the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Product looks good.
LOL...complaining about an in-depth writeup? :D

I would think if anything people would be excited about seeing a detailed technical writeup because it gives you the opportunity to learn about the product and why it does what it does and how it does it. Additionally, great technical/scientific write ups also show that the company putting the product out is the real deal. Personally that is what I have always loved about AN...none of the products in the AN lineup are bullsh*t...there is legit science behind each and every one of them. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...complaining about an in-depth writeup? :D

I would think if anything people would be excited about seeing a detailed technical writeup because it gives you the opportunity to learn about the product and why it does what it does and how it does it. Additionally, great technical/scientific write ups also show that the company putting the product out is the real deal. Personally that is what I have always loved about AN...none of the products in the AN lineup are bullsh*t...there is legit science behind each and every one of them. :thumbsup:

-Sean-
Sean turn the dial down a notch...I was kidding and meant no harm. I followed it up by saying that the product looks good. It's probably the next PWO on my list.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sean turn the dial down a notch...I was kidding and meant no harm. I followed it up by saying that the product looks good. It's probably the next PWO on my list.
Bud, I was giving you sh*t...relax hombre. I know you meant no harm. You must have missed the :D.

After that, I was speaking in general terms...it wasn't all directed at you. Sorry if you felt I was ripping into you because I really wasn't.

In essence, I responded with humor first and then moved on. Perhaps I could have worded it different or used a different tone. Regardless, no harm no foul bud. :)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow I really want to give this a try, looks interesting as hell.
Two particular things I loved about the betas were the thermogenic effects and the mental clarity effects. When you use it you know it is geared for real performance...its not your typical stim heavy pre-workout that relies on the cracked out effect to make you think its working when in truth its not doing sh*t for you like some of the other run of the mill pre-workout powders in this industry.

-Sean-

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bud, I was giving you sh*t...relax hombre. I know you meant no harm. You must have missed the :D.

After that, I was speaking in general terms...it wasn't all directed at you. Sorry if you felt I was ripping into you because I really wasn't.

In essence, I responded with humor first and then moved on. Perhaps I could have worded it different or used a different tone. Regardless, no harm no foul bud. :)

-Sean-
I didn't take it like that at all Brosef. In fact I was kidding around. When does the prod become available for mass purchase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When does the prod become available for mass purchase?
From their site:
The pre-sale will run from November 1st through November 21st. The product will begin shipping November 22nd.
Therefore, I would say 22 November, but Jammie (or an AppNut rep) will be able to answer that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will most definitely be picking some of this up!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
winner111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
From their site:

Therefore, I would say 22 November, but Jammie (or an AppNut rep) will be able to answer that.
Correct. The first run will go out to pre-sale orders, which is what will be shipping on or shortly after the 22nd... first ordered, first served. I am not 100% sure when stores like NP will have it in stock, or when they will offer it for sale.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. The first run will go out to pre-sale orders, which is what will be shipping on or shortly after the 22nd... first ordered, first served. I am not 100% sure when stores like NP will have it in stock, or when they will offer it for sale.
Do you guys have any logs/reviews coming out?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys have any logs/reviews coming out?
Maybe some of the beta testers will post feedback on it (although the finished product will be different). Jammie will know :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Beta testers are all welcome to post their feedback... we'll sponsor a few logs here as well :) Hopefully consumers who got in on the pre-sale will be able to offer reviews once they get a chance to try it out for awhile.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta testers are all welcome to post their feedback... we'll sponsor a few logs here as well :) Hopefully consumers who got in on the pre-sale will be able to offer reviews once they get a chance to try it out for awhile.
I had enough increase in strength and intensity both that I tore a hamstring using LITUP....

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
As ai stated in the other thread.... ingredients seem to be random, but the writeup does a good job of illustrating how they fit together into a very complex formulation. A whole new approach to what pre-workouts should have been doing for years now....
Do you think it would be ok to add a teaspoon of micronized mono and BCAA's to it. Oh and maybe a couple grams of beta-alanine?
Would that counter any of the ingrediants' absorption rates? Or is it just too much at once?
:ponder:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be ok to add a teaspoon of micronized mono and BCAA's to it. Oh and maybe a couple grams of beta-alanine?
Would that counter any of the ingrediants' absorption rates? Or is it just too much at once?
:ponder:
Those should be fine, but I think the better bet would be to sip the BCAA's during your workout, and have the mono with your post-workout recovery shake/meal. Additional Beta Alanine would go fine taken with LITUP, but is not necessary.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Those should be fine, but I think the better bet would be to sip the BCAA's during your workout, and have the mono with your post-workout recovery shake/meal. Additional Beta Alanine would go fine taken with LITUP, but is not necessary.
BCAA's during sounds good, just I hate to do it cuz I got the unflavored kind. Drinking these w/ water is like drinking puke.:yuck:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
BCAA's during sounds good, just I hate to do it cuz I got the unflavored kind. Drinking these w/ water is like drinking puke.:yuck:
Ouch... I've never had unflavored, but I can imagine this to be true. Does crystal light or any of the other single serve drink mixes cover it up very well?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:yup: Do you wanna help me get LITUP??
I'll see to it you get a few sample packs :) PM me your shipping info.... might be a couple weeks before they ship, but you'll receive them.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Ouch... I've never had unflavored, but I can imagine this to be true. Does crystal light or any of the other single serve drink mixes cover it up very well?
It does cover it up, but I got used to it already. At last it's not the worst stuff I drank.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Free samples of LITUP will be available within a month! Check back here for a release date and to get yours, shipped free of charge!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Free samples of LITUP will be available within a month! Check back here for a release date and to get yours, shipped free of charge!

LITUP bottles ship in less than a week. Samples wont be far behind!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pre-ordered this last night, very excited for this product!
i hope the energy is better then RPM and i like that it is a none 1,3 dim product, 27$ pre-order wasnt bad either!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sincere apologies for the delays guys.... LITUP is shipping out from North Carolina THIS WEEK. FINALLY!

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
Congrats on the new and innovative product release. Dirk's been busy in the lab, I see....

Would love to try this, but the DAA overlaps with Beta Test, which I just started. Any recommendations on how to stack the two?

Or maybe the DAA in LITUP is less than 3 g and could be started right after Beta Test for a maintenance dose of DAA? I know it's a prop blend, but throw me a rope there... guess others are also wondering how to stack/cycle this with their DAA supps. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Also, guess it's a long-shot, but: any chance a stim-free version of this is in the works? I'm sure I'm not the only one who trains in the evening and is sensitive to stims late in the day.

Cheers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the new and innovative product release. Dirk's been busy in the lab, I see....

Would love to try this, but the DAA overlaps with Beta Test, which I just started. Any recommendations on how to stack the two?

Or maybe the DAA in LITUP is less than 3 g and could be started right after Beta Test for a maintenance dose of DAA? I know it's a prop blend, but throw me a rope there... guess others are also wondering how to stack/cycle this with their DAA supps. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Also, guess it's a long-shot, but: any chance a stim-free version of this is in the works? I'm sure I'm not the only one who trains in the evening and is sensitive to stims late in the day.

Cheers!
if you look at the label

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/img/products/labels/litup.jpg

the DAA is part of a 3205mg portion that includes beta alanine, TMG, and SAM-e. My guess would be that its under 1500mg of DAA, possibly below 1g.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i wonder if this product will deliver, i havent seen much with DAA as of yet, not sure how some stims and BA will change it, i pre-ordered it lol