• Stano drol

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 11-oxo

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

dropper51

Awards
Hey there,

so i have done a whole bunch of research and ive come down to these to products. If im looking to cut and possibly gain some strength which one would be best to cycle?

thanks for any advice

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima go with stano, never got a darn thing from 11 oxo type compounds. Stano on the other hand just produced and produced and produced.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima go with stano, never got a darn thing from 11 oxo type compounds. Stano on the other hand just produced and produced and produced.
I've never been a big fan of Stano, which is why I dont even recommend ours much:)..11oxo isn't a compound that is gonna bring quick or drastic results but it is very beneficial on a cut. IF i was to use Stano it would not be solo but with a methyl.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stano
lowers E, dries you out, increases fullness and aggression plus its somewhat cheaper

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been a big fan of Stano, which is why I dont even recommend ours much:)..11oxo isn't a compound that is gonna bring quick or drastic results but it is very beneficial on a cut. IF i was to use Stano it would not be solo but with a methyl.
Agreed, stano by itself while i think is still "ok", is much better stack with something.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something other than these 2 supplements.have you considered anything else?

dropper51

Awards
thanks for the posts keep em coming... im trying to keep this cycle easy on my system so ive narrowed it down to these 2. if you have any ideas for a diffrent one im all ears

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the posts keep em coming... im trying to keep this cycle easy on my system so ive narrowed it down to these 2. if you have any ideas for a diffrent one im all ears
ah I see easy on the system that rules out everything I was going to suggest.good luck though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cut + strength = Stano

dropper51

Awards
is it even worth it to cycle with just stano drol?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a cut, it definitely has it's place.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
well im going to use a pct after this, do you think using a test booster during would be beneficial?
I've read some good things about people "pulsing" Sustain Alpha from Primordial Performance to keep libido nice and high during a cycle. The "pulse" is for two days (consecutive) a week only. While Stano might not be overly suppressive, who wouldn't like a little extra aggression and libido?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
well im going to use a pct after this, do you think using a test booster during would be beneficial?
I think if you used one while using stano, you wouldn't need a PCT. but that's just me.