Anti-Prolactin compounds?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what are actually the best anti-Prolactin compounds out there? Are there any truely effective natural compounds and if so at what dosage? I know as far as pharmaceuticals its supposed to be cabergoline and bromocriptine but I cant find cabergoline in tabs from any of my suppliers and I am under the understanding that the liquid research version is not effective.......so is there any viable readily available alternatives?

Mr.50

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macuna Puriens Standardized to L-Dopa (USPlabs PowerFULL)

this help to low prolactin very effective

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HGHpro!!
Seriously, when I was on that, I could last forever in bed and that is a big sign that prolactin has been reduced..
Sleep was great too!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was the main thing I was looking for was a decrease in refractory time and maybe the additional benefit of test boost but I think test is doing ok right now! :scratchchin:

Mr.50

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was the main thing I was looking for was a decrease in refractory time and maybe the additional benefit of test boost but I think test is doing ok right now! :scratchchin:

Mr.50
That is what I thought you were after lol..

HGHpro and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol)!
You wont ever cum.. I had to TRY to get off on HGHpro..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

honestly, this is the last thing I need. I always outlast my lady and it sux.... a lot. I've been trying to formulate a supp that makes it easier to climax for a man(if that makes any sense).

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Both Vitamin B6 and L-dopa are very effective remedies for lowering prolactin. With the b-6 you must becareful cause extended peroids with high doses could lead to some nerve damage. With the L-dopa you have to dose it pretty high as most extracts are fairly low, though it seems lower extracts, 15-30% seem to be most effective cause of supporting compounds they may contain.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Macuna Puriens Standardized to L-Dopa

this help to low prolactin very effective
IMO this would probably be the most effective single ingredient for OTC prolactin inhibition.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly, this is the last thing I need. I always outlast my lady and it sux.... a lot. I've been trying to formulate a supp that makes it easier to climax for a man(if that makes any sense).
Google herbs that will increase your prolactin and you will cum faster.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

Mr.50

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I know. the idea of increasing prolactin levels doesn't sound appealing though....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get you guys......but I am not actually looking to last longer....what I am looking for is the ability to decrease the time between when I cum and when I can get it up again? (sorry to be so blunt).

Mr.50
USPlabs PowerFULL + PP Androhard......believe

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50
have you looked into Histamine?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I understand that and I still recommend the stack I told you about..
Not only did I last longer, but I could go again stronger in a few minutes..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
prolactin is only responsible for the refractory time after orgasm. Products like l-dopa, b6 etc that boost dopamine, which in turn lower prolactin, will cause more sensitivity, quicker orgasm, and quicker refractory.

If you are looking to prolong sex, you must decrease sensitivity. Histimine is much responsible for this...low histimine levels leads to lack of "hardness", high histimine levels lead to so much hardness that your d*ck may feel numb (at least this is how it affects me).

Benedryl always makes me a little softer but more sensitive. So i'm assuming a histimine inducing product would do the opposite.

When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs, i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prolactin is only responsible for the refractory time after orgasm. Products like l-dopa, b6 etc that boost dopamine, which in turn lower prolactin, will cause more sensitivity, quicker orgasm, and quicker refractory.

If you are looking to prolong sex, you must decrease sensitivity. Histimine is much responsible for this...low histimine levels leads to lack of "hardness", high histimine levels lead to so much hardness that your d*ck may feel numb (at least this is how it affects me).

Benedryl always makes me a little softer but more sensitive. So i'm assuming a histimine inducing product would do the opposite.

When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs , i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.
so take ldopa/benedryl and eat low carbs lol. for what it's worth, i find that when I'm following a high fat diet my libido and refractory time are greatly enhanced and reduced respectivly.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

When my E2 gets high, and i'm bloated on carbs, i notice I can last forever...sensitivity is much lower, this is because Estrogen causes and increase in histimine levels.

So explain why I last significantly longer on HGHpro and cabergoline?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USPlabs PowerFULL + PP Androhard......believe
Oh Yeah, Androhard was crazy for my libido! never want to cycle without it again!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah, Androhard was crazy for my libido! never want to cycle without it again!
And here we are again with the individual response to different androgens.....I ran Androhard and if anything it lowered my libido!!!

Who knows...

Mr.50

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And here we are again with the individual response to different androgens.....I ran Androhard and if anything it lowered my libido!!!

Who knows...

Mr.50
yeah, it's interesting to see how people respond differently to compounds.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p-5-p

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
So explain why I last significantly longer on HGHpro and cabergoline?
yea thats seems entirely backwards...cabergoline should make your dopamine levels higher making you much more sensitive and refractory much shorter.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea thats seems entirely backwards...cabergoline should make your dopamine levels higher making you much more sensitive and refractory much shorter.
I know it wasnt bunk caber because my lactation ceased.
I was taking caber in conjunction with HGHpro..
I could last at least 3x longer and my refractory time was cut in half..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what i thought...low prolactin would increase your libido and your recovery time between sex..i can last forever too..not as sensitive as i used to be

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what i thought...low prolactin would increase your libido and your recovery time between sex..i can last forever too..not as sensitive as i used to be
x2..
When I got off of caber and HGHpro, my lasting ability went down the drain..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well one thing i've noticed is anabolics, such as havoc, or Testosterone Enanthate...they both increase my lasting ability to the point where its irritating..and my refractory time is lessened..but i thought dopamine was supposed to increase sensitivity

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
how much b6 do you have to take to lower prolactin?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Who knows...

Mr.50
Adndrohard low your estrogen

low libido=low estrogen