Dizzy ECA/NYC feeling

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When i first start ECA or NYC i get a reeally dizzy feeling where i just feel weird as hell, and either hot or cold, this goes away after a few days, but i start feeling like **** when i try to lift or ride my bike to class, so i always stop. Thats a reason why i love clen so much, doesn't make me feel like that.

Know of any way to combat this? thanx.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Is it like a "coming off" effect? Like a crash? ECA wears out my PNS at times and when I come off, or sometimes when Im still under the influence of them, I feel like ****. My head gets hot, etc. Almost like Im getting the flu. This is just a side effect of over stimulation of the PNS I would assume.....

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I usually get this if I start out at a normal to high dosage. Usually if I start real low for a couple days and work up I'm good. Sounds like overstimulation to me.

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I dont get hot and cold really but I do get a little dizzyness especially after doing a set when working out.  My body is quite responsive to stimulants...I don't think I've ever taken more than 2 caps of any eca or nyc product in a day. 

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah it's the same things you guys discribed above, but even when i start on low doses it still happens for like the first week, and like the 3-4th day i just quit, cause it gets in the way of everything.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be lucky. I don't feel **** physically but I definetly feel more motivated. ECA more than NYC....

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot, NYC doesn't give me that feeling usually, unless I do quite a bit, which maybe I could have from time to time ;)

D

DarCSA

Awards
It's the THC you're stoned. :D That sounds weird man. I am not sure what the problem is.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got that feeling really bad and consistently when i took hydroxycut but when i switched to xenadrine I only got it once the first time i took it and then i was fine from that on in. Even the next time i started an eca after being off for a while i was fine. Sounds like your body just doesnt react well with these compounds. My only advice would be to start off at real low doses, even lower than reccommended at first and work up but youve already said that doesnt really work. If you can get clen you shouldnt have any probs cutting though anyway.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When i first start ECA or NYC i get a reeally dizzy feeling where i just feel weird as hell, and either hot or cold, this goes away after a few days, but i start feeling like **** when i try to lift or ride my bike to class, so i always stop. Thats a reason why i love clen so much, doesn't make me feel like that.
You're just a weird motherf*cker.

J/k. I get the same feeling when I first start taking EC after a long layoff. A few weeks ago, I started taking Stacker 2. When I took my first dose (two caps), I felt fine at first. About 30 minutes later, though, I was walking to class and I felt like I was going to pass out. It's just one of those things where if you aren't used to it, you should work your way up slowly. I used to "crash" in late afternoons or evenings, but for some reason, I don't with Stacker 2.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Jonblaze, where the hell you been boy!

Are you taking you dose on an empy stomach? or after a bit of food? Try both and see which makes a difference. ECA tends to be more effective (stronger) on an empty stomach. Also how many are you taking at a time? You might want to try taking 1 cap every 3-4 hrs throughout the day. See if that helps. Experiment by coming at it from different angles to see what works, Good luck!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats up scorpio-just been busy w/ school and looking for a future Ms. Jblaze. I'm starting to give up hope bro, all the really hot chciks are dumb as heck or slutty. Starting to think breaking up w/ my ex was a bad idea.....shes by far the closest thing i've had to perfection. Oh well. =\

I usually take my ECA before i eat a meal, but maybe i'll try taking it after i eat, and start off at real low doses. My body doesn't react well to stimulants AT ALL!

TMack40-If i could stay on clen for 2 months str8 i would! I love the way i feel on the stuff, all energized and happy and ****. LMAO =)

So i guess i'm gonna just start off on real low doses and work my way up. My next problem is having to take a leak like 30 seconds after i just went. Like i just go half, and then have to go again in 30 seconds, then i'm good for a few hours.....maybe i'm just weird Motherf*cker like Savage thinks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 31
TheSuppGuy Supplements 15
traps Anabolics 17
G Anabolics 3
D Supplements 13