Natadrol~viable option over X-Tren?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I feel like it's time to differentiate them as they both seem to be on a comparable level, but I'd like to know people's opinions and thoughts on your experiences with both.

Similarities:
BOTH seem to be very fast-acting
BOTH seem to produce rapid and astonishing strength gains
BOTH seem to induce insomnia to a degree and have similar side effects
BOTH seem to cause some form of suppression (1 higher than other obviously)
BOTH are androgens
BOTH are very cost effective

Differences:
X-tren has far more serious side effects
X-tren shuts you down harder
X-tren can cause gynemocastia
Natadrol has to be dosed for 8 weeks at 6 caps to get results that X-tren would give you in 4 or 5
X-tren needs a SERM
X-tren is steroidal whereas Nata. is a herb

In all honesty I'm convinced Natadrol is up there with the powerhouses. I've never experienced such rapid strength gains and some days I would go in the gym feeling exactly the same as the week before but repping out more than I've ever done. It's like the gains come so fast you have no idea if you'll come in the gym tomorrow 10 lbs. stronger. I've never run X-tren but i'd assume this is what it's like.

If I'm way out of the ball-park please feel free to flame the shi t out of me but I've found my baby If I ever want some serious strength gains. If you haven't already looked into Natadrol I HIGHLY suggest you give it a shot, because you guys that don't believe in natural prohormone-like results will be in for one heck of a surprise. LG wasn't joking in their write-up about it's power. Tinosporia Cordifolia is a godsend and I can't wait to run my 4 bottle cycle next year :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Couldn't say it any better...I def agree. I never took ph but it made me feel like I was. Def somethig to consider.
I ran it for 8 weeks and nothing is better so far in terms of natural..if u have any other comparisons I would love to know

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Couldn't say it any better...I def agree. I never took ph but it made me feel like I was. Def somethig to consider.
I ran it for 8 weeks and nothing is better so far in terms of natural..if u have any other comparisons I would love to know
Thanks!

Well, one user alpha/beta testing it compared it to the old 1-AD by PA..that's pretty damn impressive if you ask me especially for being a herb.