Questions about powerfull

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I am curious if this stuff really works or is there something better out there.
this is my train of thought and just from stuff that I read.

1. powerfull increases natural gh production.
a: so does really good sleep which apparently this stuff does give you but then again so does gaba and melatonin

2. powerfull works great on a cut
a: but then again it has you thinking about when totake in carbs. lowered carbs will increase gh production and will also help you lose fat.

now please don't get me wrong, I am not a usp hater or anything like that, I am just checking to see if this stuff works because I don't mind spending the money I just don't want to take something that isn't doing anything and just changing my diet is whats making the biggest changes. I want to take something to help me retain strength, maybe even gain some, while I am on a calorie restricted diet I just want the best bang for the buck without having to go pro hormone (not looking to get into pct and stuff like that, plus my bf% isn't low enough yet)
again please do not take this the wrong way, it's just my brain working overtime.

thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It works for me in terms of strength gains, deep sleep, increased libido and vascularity. Kicks in within the first few days but tapers off on week 4 so I normally only run it for 3 or 4 weeks max.

I don't normally change my diet when taking PowerFull except to keep carbs away from the dosing but I just take additional carbs at other times during the day so overall I am taking in the same amount of carbs each day.

The only other GH product I have taken was IGF-2 and, for some reason, this did absolutely nothing for me. No idea why as it has good reviews but after 6 weeks I didn't get anything from it.

I'll use PowerFull in 3-4 week stints about 3 times during the year and it works well for me each time.

I'll let other people chime in about comparing PowerFull to other GH products as there are a few out there.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
not worth it imho- minimal results for me beyond sleep, which goji juice/extract actually works better for me as far as inducing vivid dreams, and GABA works far better for me at inducing sleep itself. I am thinking a goji-GABA-Amino Acid supp(possibly Powershock) stack is in my future plans for GH Boost.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it twice and it's been hard for me to say what all it did. What I can say is this - the sleep is absolutely amazing and the dreams are great too.

It's not something I'd spend a cash roll on regularly, but if I find a great price on it, I'll buy it. It's also one I'll just treat myself to on occasion in the future.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not worth it imho- minimal results for me beyond sleep, which goji juice/extract actually works better for me as far as inducing vivid dreams, and GABA works far better for me at inducing sleep itself. I am thinking a goji-GABA-Amino Acid supp(possibly Powershock) stack is in my future plans for GH Boost.
this sound a bit contradictory the goji juice has sugars right?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies.

anyone else care to chime in here?

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies.

anyone else care to chime in here?
Ive used powerfull and recovery seems better, nice deep sleep (always been a prob for me) and it also made my skin\complection soft and smooth as a plus

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone take more than 2 caps a night?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like a dumba**, I screwed myself as I have been on for ~2 years straight now (no breaks). 2 caps at night.

I got great sleep for months, then it leveled off. I continued taking for its GH-releasing properties anyway (figured even though I wasnt getting improved sleep anymore, I'd still be getting enhanced GH output),

These days, my sleep SUCKS (yes, Im still on) as Im kind of scared to stop cold turkey now as I might get even worse sleep??? LOLOL. Im a mess.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Anyone take more than 2 caps a night?
I took 3 caps at night once but I was really groggy when I woke up the next morning. 2 caps is perfect for me, deep sleep with vivid dreams and I wake up feeling really refreshed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the body converts the sugars in carbs for fuel?
Like I said, it's a few grams of glucose.

This is part of the problem that many people have: they overanalyze every minute detail of their supplements, but don't focus on the main thing. That main thing, of course, is to go out and lift weights. If people attacked their training with the same fervor as they do their supplements, they'd see instant progress.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with LG generate or GHenerate (depending on where you buy it)
was less expensive and had pretty solid reviews so decided to give it a shot.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with LG generate or GHenerate (depending on where you buy it)
was less expensive and had pretty solid reviews so decided to give it a shot.
Let us know how you get on. It looks like a good choice so I'd be interested in hearing your updates.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Can do !

so far haven't noticed much as far as gains go but def getting some deep sleep with 4 sprays before bed and 2 pills of GABA.

spezzy

Awards
I use powerful for the libido. Completely restores mine after cycles. Natty test boosters don't really help me in that department. Powerfull is the only product I repeat buy from USP, the rest of the stuff don't work for me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If people attacked their training with the same fervor as they do their supplements, they'd see instant progress.
Yes, but then think about how few cool internet message board rep signatures there would be in the world :scratchchin:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but then think about how few cool internet message board rep signatures there would be in the world :scratchchin:
Supplements have their place, but far too many people expect them to make-up for too much.

playmaker784

Awards
i was wondering the same thing about this product. i may give it a try then

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL is very effective when dosed appropriately, at the appropriate time, for the appropriate duration.

I'm a long time USPlabs product user and endorser. Consider how many have copied what they have innovated. I can't count them on two hands.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PowerFULL is very effective when dosed appropriately, at the appropriate time, for the appropriate duration.

I'm a long time USPlabs product user and endorser. Consider how many have copied what they have innovated. I can't count them on two hands.
well said :D

More to come in 2011 Amigo and Thank you!