Titanium/Erase or Triazole/Activate Xtreme

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Currently running erase and titanium with good results so far and price is great. Was hoping to hear from someone who has done both to compare and is triazole/activate xtreme worth the extra 25 bucks

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to know, I'm currently 2 weeks down of my erase/titanium.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to know, I'm currently 2 weeks down of my erase/titanium.
Are you liking the erase and titanium, i am but was just curious about the other combo as this is my first test boosting stack. I think im getting good results just curious about the other. Also are u taking 2 caps a day, thought about going up to 3 daily just to see the results.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used triazole as a stand alone and did 3 caps per day 2 in the morn and 1 in the evening...on erase now as a stand alone doing 2 caps per day one in the morning and one in the evening. getting great results..cant go wrong with either

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I do like it. I actually am going with the 3 per day from the start. I've noticed my body usually reacts better to higher doses in general. But on 3 things are fine, i take a total of 6 fish oil gelcaps a day to help with joints. I havent felt any noticeable joint pain, a little discomfort here and there but nothing at all makes me feel like I need to drop to 2 pills per day.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I do like it. I actually am going with the 3 per day from the start. I've noticed my body usually reacts better to higher doses in general. But on 3 things are fine, i take a total of 6 fish oil gelcaps a day to help with joints. I havent felt any noticeable joint pain, a little discomfort here and there but nothing at all makes me feel like I need to drop to 2 pills per day.
Good to hear, thonk im gonna try 3 per day also as ive had absolutely no problems so far, and joints are good as i also have ghenerate and orange triad. So are u doing 1 cap three times a day or 2 am 1 pm

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing feedback from anyone that does use both stacks and compares them.
I will try the triazole/activate after i finish the current stack and compare. Like i said, good results so far from the erase/titanium, especialy as it is my first test boosting stack, so i wont have a whole lot to compare too but ill see how it goes.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I will try the triazole/activate after i finish the current stack and compare. Like i said, good results so far from the erase/titanium, especialy as it is my first test boosting stack, so i wont have a whole lot to compare too but ill see how it goes.
I look forward to it!